See also: Appraised Apprehensive Apprehension Appropriate Approach Apprentice Appreciate Apprehend Appreciation Approbation Approximate Approval Approximately Appraise Apprenticeship Appreciated Appreciative Appropriation Appraisal Apprise Approve Apprised Approachable Apprehended Approached
1. Find 32 ways to say Appraised, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Appraised, Along, Antonyms, And, At
2. Definition of Appraised in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Appraised mean? Information and translations of Appraised in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Examples: I will have the family jewels Appraised by a professional
5. An Appraised value is an evaluation of a property's value based on a given point in time
6. When you apply for a mortgage, your lender typically requires the property to be Appraised by one of their approved appraisers
Apply, Appraised, Approved, Appraisers
7. To have an item Appraised on “Antiques Roadshow,” you’ll need a ticket to an appraisal event
An, Appraised, Antiques, Appraisal
8. Appraise (third-person singular simple present appraises, present participle appraising, simple past and past participle Appraised) (transitive) To determine the value or worth of something, particularly as a person appointed for this purpose
Appraise, Appraises, Appraising, And, Appraised, As, Appointed
9. The most important tool an appraiser uses when valuing a home is "comparable sales." This refers to the prices of homes of a similar age, size and construction to the property being Appraised …
An, Appraiser, Age, And, Appraised
10. But what if you want to sell your jewelry piece? It’s important to note that the Appraised value of your jewelry items doesn’t usually translate into the
11. Appraised (3 Occurrences) Noah Webster's Dictionary (imp
12. Multi-Version Concordance Appraised (3 Occurrences)
13. 1 Corinthians 2:14 Now the /a/Appraised.htm - 7k
14. Inheritance (263 Occurrences) Real estate given to the priesthood must be Appraised…
15. The Appraised value of a home is the value at a specific point in time as determined by a licensed appraiser
Appraised, At, As, Appraiser
16. “Generally, the loan-to-value ratio is determined by the lower of the Appraised value or the purchase price for a purchase transaction,” says Matt Hackett, operations manager of Equity Now, a
17. Appraise: 1 v consider in a comprehensive way “He Appraised the situation carefully before acting” Synonyms: survey Type of: analyse , analyze , canvas , canvass , examine , study consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning v evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or
Appraise, Appraised, Acting, Analyse, Analyze, And, An, Analysis, Ability
18. 20" Single strand white pearl necklace with 53 count 8.5mm size pearls (recently Appraised at $10,585) 7" Double strand white pearl bracelet with 38 count 8.5mm size pearls (recently Appraised at $7,660) Pearls are individually knotted; 14K white gold double connect circle …
Appraised, At, Are
19. 14 hours ago · Imagine an individual who has a house Appraised at 100 million dollars
Ago, An, Appraised, At
20. Why get books Appraised? There are four main reasons for getting rare books Appraised: Selling books can be more profitable if you know their market value
21. Appraisee definition: a person who is being Appraised Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Appraisee, Appraised, And
22. The Appraised value is the one that the bank will use for lending purposes
23. In most cases, the Appraised value does override the market value
24. Comparing Market Value to Appraised …
25. How to increase Appraised value of home for refinance? Obviously, adding upgrades or doing renovations will help to increase the Appraised value of your home when you are refinancing
Appraised, Adding, Are
26. Repairing any major issues can increase the Appraised value as well.
Any, Appraised, As
27. Appraised Value When a sale or purchase of a certain tract of land is personally or emotionally driven by sentiment, the land’s value may be subject to wide fluctuations
28. But the land’s Appraised value determines its worth as framed in the terms of a professional appraiser’s opinion.
Appraised, As, Appraiser
29. What Is Appraised Value? This dollar figure refers to what a property is really worth
30. Generally speaking, an Appraised value is what a buyer is willing to pay for a particular home at its sale
An, Appraised, At
31. A home’s Appraised value can also come from a home appraiser, usually hired by a mortgage company to determine the value of a home (for example, when
Appraised, Also, Appraiser
32. What is Appraised value? A home appraisal is an objective, third-party assessment of a home’s market value
Appraised, Appraisal, An, Assessment
33. So, the Appraised value sets the amount that may be mortgaged for a property.
34. The property being Appraised is called the subject property
35. The Appraised value of your home is determined by a licensed appraiser, who generally considers not only local real estate data and trends, but also inspects the interior and exterior of your property in order to determine its value
Appraised, Appraiser, And, Also
36. The word Appraised is the past form of appraise in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
Appraised, Appraise, Are
survey, appraise(verb) consider in a comprehensive way. "He appraised the situation carefully before acting". Synonyms: measure, surveil, assess, value, survey, review, evaluate, go over, follow, valuate.
Definition of Appraisal. An appraisal is a licensed appraiser's opinion of a home's market value based on comparable recent sales of homes in the neighborhood. Appraisals are usually ordered on behalf of a buyer's lender to protect the interests of the lender.
to have had its worth evaluated. Examples of Appraised in a sentence. The insurance company appraised the famous painting at ten million dollars. 🔊 When the house was appraised for less than my purchase price, I was very upset. 🔊 The teacher appraised my project and decided to award me a perfect score. 🔊