1. Apposite and "opposite" sound so much alike that you would expect them to have a common ancestor - and they do
2. Origin of Apposite 1615–25; <Latin appositus added to, put near (past participle of appōnere), equivalent to ap- ap- 1 + positus placed (posi- place + -tus past participle suffix) OTHER WORDS FROM Apposite …
3. Appropriate or relevant: chose an Apposite name for the dog; felt the comments were not Apposite to the discussion
4. An Apposite phrase/ quotation / remark The film starts in a graveyard, an Apposite image for the decaying society which is the theme of the film.
5. Network engineers all over the world rely on Apposite’s network emulation and traffic generation tools to benchmark challenging scenarios and reduce costs associated with application performance testing
6. Some common synonyms of Apposite are applicable, apropos, germane, material, pertinent, and relevant
7. While all these words mean "relating to or bearing upon the matter in hand," Apposite suggests a felicitous relevance
8. Add an Apposite quotation to the definition When is applicable a more appropriate choice than Apposite?
9. What does Apposite mean? The definition of Apposite is something that is appropriate or suits a purpose
10. (adjective) An example of an Apposite tr
11. To borrow an Apposite expression from M
12. DE LIBRIS: PROSE AND VERSE AUSTIN DOBSON In different parts of this kingdom people call them fen-crickets, churr-worms, and eve-churrs, all very Apposite names
13. Apposite’s network emulation products are used by 2,500 leading enterprises, network application developers, government and military organizations, and telecommunications carriers around the world.
14. Apposite Learning Solutions is a training and development company focused on employee training programs, providing digital learning solutions, and learning consulting services
15. Something Apposite is fitting or relevant
16. It is Apposite that radio stations play Christmas carols on Christmas Eve, and that your tax accountant takes vacation after April 15th
17. The adjective Apposite is derived from the Latin terms appositus and apponere.
18. Apposite - being of striking appropriateness and pertinence; "the successful copywriter is a master of Apposite and evocative verbal images"; "an apt reply" pertinent , apt apropos - …
19. Examples of Apposite in a sentence My daughter and I usually disagree about which clothing items are Apposite for school
20. 🔊 During the debate, the candidate implied his opponent’s employment plan was not apposite for the country
21. Apposite Meaning: "well-put or applied, appropriate," from Latin appositus, adpositus "contiguous, neighboring;"… See definitions of Apposite.
22. The singer has an even, rounded tone, an Apposite feeling for ornament and an ability to phrase with sprightly elegance
23. Its most Apposite characterisation is the archetypal image of ouroboros, the serpent that eats its own tail.
24. An Apposite phrase is a clause that further defines the subject (or object) of a sentence
25. Sometimes it is hard to distinguish between an Apposite phrase and an ordinary "clarification" or bit of
26. The Apposite team has relevant and complementary expertise across a broad range of sectors within healthcare, and extensive knowledge of the healthcare system, policy and regulation
27. Something that is Apposite is suitable for or appropriate to what is happening or being discussed.
28. Emerson made a few brief but Apposite remarks about the incident
29. • This book, then, makes an Apposite sequel to her last novel, Le Divorce
30. • There is one Apposite text which may be worth a closer look
31. Origin Apposite (1600-1700) Latin past participle of apponere “ …
32. Synonyms for Apposite in Free Thesaurus
33. 23 synonyms for Apposite: appropriate, fitting, suited, suitable, relevant, proper, to the point, apt
34. Dictionary entry overview: What does Apposite mean? • Apposite (adjective) The adjective Apposite has 1 sense:
35. Being of striking appropriateness and pertinence Familiarity information: Apposite used as an adjective is very rare.
36. Synonyms for Apposite include appropriate, suitable, suited, befitting, fitting, apt, congruous, felicitous, proper and timely
37. This is a very Apposite comparison
38. His observations are, indeed, Apposite to the present discussion
39. Her remarks are extremely Apposite to the present discussion
40. The film starts in a graveyard, an Apposite image fo
41. The Apposite elucidates, the relevant promotes discussion
42. The Apposite is a proposition; the relevant either an argument, or something which links itself to an argument
43. Apposite remarks are commonly made in general conversation by persons not taking a main part in the discussion, but throwing in pertinent sayings as listeners.
44. Definition of Apposite in the Definitions.net dictionary
45. What does Apposite mean? Information and translations of Apposite in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
46. Utilizzando Apposite viti e un trapano, avvita con cura il plexiglass ai ferma-vetro
47. Le informazioni sulla procedura e sulle scadenze di immatricolazione sono descritte nelle Apposite pagine web.
48. Translation for 'Apposite' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
49. Find 5 ways to say Apposite, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
50. Definitions and Meaning of Apposite in English Apposite adjective
51. Being of striking appropriateness and pertinence Synonyms: apt, pertinent Examples - an apt reply - the successful copywriter is a master of Apposite and evocative verbal images; Description
52. Definition of Apposite adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
53. Apposite means highly relevant and appropriate; positioned at rest in regard to something else, whether side-to-side, front-to-front, back-to-back, etc.
54. Adj Apposite being of striking appropriateness and pertinence "the successful copywriter is a master of Apposite and evocative verbal images","an apt reply"
55. Apposite Technologies is the leader in easy-to-use, enterprise-class network simulation products
56. Apposite’s Linktropy and Netropy WAN emulation appliances simulate link bandwidth, delay, loss
57. Apposite (Thesaurus) appose apposition
58. Apposite 'Apposite' is a 8 letter word starting with A and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Apposite We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Apposite will help you to finish your crossword today
59. Apposite (to something) very appropriate for a particular situation or in relation to something
60. Her remarks are extremely Apposite to the present discussion
61. His conclusions remain Apposite today
62. About us Apposite is a Learning Solutions and Services organization focused on creating relevant, effective, and result-oriented learning products for the Classroom, Web, and Mobile.
63. Definition of Apposite (adjective): relevant and appropriate
64. Definition and synonyms of Apposite from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
65. This is the British English definition of Apposite.View American English definition of Apposite.
66. Apposite means extremely appropriate for the circumstances, something that is perfectly suited for the purpose
67. Synonyms or words meaning the same thing as Apposite that may be found in a thesaurus are germane, timely, suitable.Apposite is an adjective and is derived from the Latin word apponere which means to lay beside or set near
68. Related words are Appositely, Appositeness, apposition
69. Apposite in a sentence - Use "Apposite" in a sentence 1
70. I find the following words of Churchill to be magnificently Apposite: 2
71. The judgment is very Apposite to the present case
72. }} click for more sentences of Apposite
73. Break 'Apposite' down into sounds: [AP] + [UH] + [ZUHT] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
74. Record yourself saying 'Apposite' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
75. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Apposite'.
76. 1.6 The EESC really doubts whether the comitology process is an Apposite means of defining a number of specific criteria for clarifying when certain waste ceases to be waste