1. Apportioning synonyms, Apportioning pronunciation, Apportioning translation, English dictionary definition of Apportioning
2. Apportionment definition, the act of Apportioning
3. Definition of Apportioning in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Apportioning mean? Information and translations of Apportioning in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. 131.20 provides guidance for allocating and Apportioning pension and deferred compensation amounts received by nonresident individuals and says that such amounts should be apportioned by using the individual's average percentage of days worked in New York to total days worked each year for the current and the three immediately preceding tax years.
6. Refining comparative fault in Florida: a causation theory for Apportioning vault
7. Apportioning: 1 n the act of distributing by allotting or Apportioning; distribution according to a plan Synonyms: allocation , allotment , apportionment , assignation , parceling , parcelling Types: show 10 types hide 10 types grant , subsidisation , subsidization the act …
8. The in-state tax base is calculated by first defining the scope of the unitary business, of which the taxed enterprise's activities in the taxing state form one part, and then Apportioning the total income of the unitary business between the taxing state and other jurisdictions based on a formula taking into account objective measures of the corporation's activities within and without the
9. Apportioning n 1: the act of distributing by allotting or Apportioning; distribution according to a plan; "the apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives is based on the relative population of each state" [syn: allotment, apportionment, Apportioning, allocation, parceling, parcelling, assignation]
10. Synonyms for Apportioning in Free Thesaurus
11. 6 synonyms for Apportioning: apportionment, parceling, parcelling, assignation, allocation, allotment
12. What are synonyms for Apportioning?
13. Apportioning (2 Occurrences) Multi-Version Concordance Apportioning (2 Occurrences)
14. Indeed, the statutory language suggests that all that is required to be pled and proven is the nonparty's causal relationship to the plaintiff's injuries: "In order to allocate any or all fault to a nonparty and include the named or unnamed nonparty on the verdict form for purposes of Apportioning damages, a defendant must prove at trial, by a preponderance of the evidence, the fault of the
15. The act of distributing or spreading or Apportioning
16. (Distribution, NCI Thesaurus) Qualifier for anatomical location or specimen further detailing the portion or totality, which means arrangement of, or Apportioning of an entity
17. Former Vice President Joe Biden says the United States Constitution “clearly requires” illegal aliens to be counted for the purpose of Apportioning congressional districts in states
18. Single-Sales Factor Formula – For taxable years beginning on or after January 1, 2013, R&TC Section 25128.7 requires all business income of an Apportioning trade or business, other than an Apportioning trade or business under R&TC Section 25128(b), to apportion its business income to California using the single sales factor formula.
19. The Apportioning rulers are in the appendix in the back
20. Second, although the 2020 Final Regulations retain the rule for Apportioning expenses among assets (similar to interest expense apportionment), the Final Regulations provide that the 50% tax-exempt asset concept that is taken into account for interest expense apportionment purposes is not taken into account for stewardship expense apportionment
21. Qualifier for anatomical location or specimen further detailing the portion or totality, which means arrangement of, or Apportioning of an entity
22. Apportioning by lot emphasizes the centrality of YHWH, and ignores the effect of unequal distribution of portions
23. A grant of permission or authority in a governing instrument to pay tax attributable to property not passing under the governing instrument is not a direction Apportioning the tax to property passing under the governing instrument.
1. the act of apportioning. 2. the determination of the number of members of the U.S. House of Representatives according to the proportion of the population of each state to the total population of the U.S. 3. the apportioning of members of any other legislative body. [1620–30]
Definition of apportion. : to divide and share out according to a plan especially : to make a proportionate division or distribution of Representatives are apportioned among the states.
apportionment - the act of distributing by allotting or apportioning; distribution according to a plan; "the apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives is based on the relative population of each state". apportioning, parceling, parcelling, assignation, allocation, allotment.