See also: Appointed
1. Appointed definition, by, through, or as a result of an appointment (often in contrast with elected): an Appointed official
2. Appointed definition is - chosen for a particular job
3. How to use Appointed in a sentence.
4. Appointed is an American-made brand of thoughtfully designed desktop products that make utility feel luxurious.We carefully select the finest-quality, USA-made materials for an unparalleled attention to detail.Located in the heart of Ivy City, we are proud to call Washington, D.C
5. To select or designate to fill an office or a position: Appointed her the chief operating officer of the company
6. To furnish; equip: a house that is comfortably Appointed
7. Appointed: to decide upon (the time or date for an event) usually from a position of authority
8. Find 4 ways to say Appointed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Many local government positions are Appointed rather than elected by the people
10. Some common local official positions that are Appointed include Police, Animal Control, Chief of Staff, Child Services Administrator, Legislative Coordinator, Human …
11. How to abbreviate Appointed? Get the most popular abbreviation for Appointed updated in 2021
12. We found 11 answers for “Appointed”
13. This page shows answers to the clue Appointed, followed by 5 definitions like “Predetermined; arranged”, “Selected for a job” and “Provided with what is necessary
14. On an Appointed day Herod, having put on his royal apparel, took his seat on the rostrum and began delivering an address to them
15. Bible Theasaurus Appointed ( 515 instances )
16. Synonyms for Appointed in Free Thesaurus
17. 29 synonyms for Appointed: decided, set, chosen, established, determined, settled, fixed, arranged
18. Appointed - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
19. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Appointed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (time, etc.: designated) señalado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
20. Appointed Representative Services (ARS) ARS is an application that allows Appointed representatives to view electronic folder (eFolder) documents in real time, to download eFolder contents including multimedia files, and upload medical evidence and other documents directly into a claimant's eFolder.
21. President Biden said Thursday that he has Appointed Vice President Kamala Harris to lead his administration’s efforts to address a record surge in …
22. Find the latest selection of Appointed in-store or online at Nordstrom
23. Appointed - Kindle edition by Ross, Barry
24. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Appointed.
25. President Biden is facing increasing pressure to remove two Social Security Administration officials Appointed by his Republican predecessor, a standoff that could test the limits of his ability to undo Donald Trump’s legacy
26. ‘The top four men's doubles seeds reached their Appointed places resulting in the prospect of two excellent semi-finals.’ ‘As she arrived at the Appointed place, my hand slipped from hers, no longer her accomplice.’ ‘I arrived at the Appointed place with a growing sense of impending doom.’
27. At the Appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” Genesis 21:1-2 And the LORD visited Sarah as He had said, and the LORD did for Sarah as He had spoken
28. The Appointed Representative Program is run completely through the NAM National Office
29. If you have any questions or concerns please email: Candice Davis, NAM Appointed Representative Director at Appointed@namiss.com
30. Compound Forms/Forme composte Appointed appoint: Inglese: Italiano: court-Appointed lawyer n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
31. (lawyer assigned to a defendant) avvocato d'ufficio, difensore d'ufficio nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore: She fired her court-Appointed
32. Free shipping and returns on Appointed 2021 Monthly Planner at Nordstrom.com
33. Bush-Appointed Circuit Judge Jay Bybee
34. Two dissents were authored by a collection of judges Appointed by former presidents Ronald Reagan, Bush, and Donald Trump
35. Appointed is a non-partisan initiative that identifies opportunities for women to serve on civic boards and commissions
36. 2 days ago · Wood is Appointed to represent the general public for a term commencing April 1, 2021 and expiring March 31, 2025
37. Scotland Appointed Ally MacLeod as manager in 1977, with qualification for the 1978 World Cup in Argentina far from assured.: From 1872 to 1953, and 1954 to 1957, the Scotland national team was Appointed by a selection committee.: Gianni Infantino is the current president, Appointed on 26 February 2016 at the Extraordinary FIFA Congress
38. Referees are Appointed based on previous matches, …
39. Yang, 38, of Arcadia, has been Appointed to serve as a Judge in the Los Angeles County Superior Court
40. Get Appointed With Foremost Interested in giving your customers A Better Insurance Experience ®?Make the Foremost Choice ® today!
41. Marshall never faced a judicial election herself (judges in Massachusetts are Appointed for a single term, lasting until they turn 70), but her interest in the topic comes from her deep concern for justice
42. Appointed counsel are private lawyers designated by the courts to handle particular cases
43. Appointed State Officials Appointed State Officials
44. The salaries of most top-level State officers Appointed by the Governor are set in Chapter 6, Part 1, Division 3, of Title 2 of the Government Code
45. Get Appointed with Nationwide ®
46. Once Appointed with Nationwide, we’ll deliver what you need when you need it — because your agency is unique to us.
47. Is our time of death Appointed? If God knows all things, He clearly knows the time each of us will die
48. On this episode of Appointed, Kim speaks with Senator Wanda Thomas Bernard about the need for action to tackle anti-Black racism in Canada
49. (NYSE: GME) (“GameStop” or the “Company”) today announced that it has Appointed Jenna Owens to the role of Chief Operating Officer.
50. When you're Appointed with Nationwide, you can service your clients online, work with your book of business, and access all information, tools and resources
51. Trump Appointed 54 federal appellate judges in four years, one short of the 55 Obama Appointed in twice as much time
52. - And inasmuch as it is Appointed unto men once to die, and after this judgment: so the Christ also, once offered to bear the sins of many, shall appear a second time, without sin, to them that look for him, unto salvation
53. Pope Francis on Thursday Appointed a new archbishop in Manila Archdiocese, in the Philippine capital
54. He transferred Cardinal Jose Fuerte Advincula of Capiz to succeed Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle, who the Pope had Appointed Prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples in the Vatican on December 8, 2019.
55. A former Trump-Appointed top prosecutor supervising Capitol riot cases angered top Justice Department officials when he agreed to sit for a “60 Minutes” interview that the agency had not
56. 1 day ago · Before being Appointed as Painesville Municipal Court judge, O'Leary also held the position of Willoughby Hills law director for nine months