apple (noun) · apples (plural noun) · apple tree (noun) · apple trees (plural noun)
1. Apple Card issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch
2. To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with iOS or iPadOS 13.2 or later
3. Apple Card issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch
4. To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with iOS or iPadOS 13.2 or later
5. Your Apple ID is the account you use for all Apple services.
6. Watch here and on the Apple TV app across your devices
7. Or 1 year free when you buy an eligible Apple device
8. Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services.
9. Your Apple ID is the account you use for all Apple services.
10. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products
11. Download apps by Apple, including TestFlight, Beddit (for Model 3.5), Apple Developer, and many more.
12. Contact Apple for support and service See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world
13. Please note that this is the contact page for support and service, not the general page for contacting Apple , which includes information on sales and product inquiries.
14. As the person enrolling your organization in the Apple Developer Program, you must have the legal authority to bind your organization to legal agreements
15. Apple Music Hip-Hop Classical Sleep Apple Music Classical Music by Mood
16. Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, Apple Watch Series 3, and Apple Watch Series 4 when paired to an iPhone with iOS 12 installed: 24 Mar 2020: iOS 12.4.6 This update has no published CVE entries
17. Apple Pay is safer than using a plastic credit, debit, or prepaid card
18. Every transaction on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac requires you to authenticate with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.Your Apple Watch is protected by the passcode that only you know, and your passcode is required every time you put on your Apple Watch or when you pay using Apple Pay.
19. Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +
20. Explore the features and comprehensive benefits of distributing your apps on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch
21. The Apple Store is a retail environment like no other — uniquely focused on delivering amazing customer experiences
22. As an Expert, whether you work full-time or part-time, you introduce people to the exciting world of Apple, having meaningful interactions, offering customized solutions, and turning curious visitors into loyal customers.
23. An Apple is an edible fruit produced by an Apple tree (Malus domestica).Apple trees are cultivated worldwide and are the most widely grown species in the genus Malus.The tree originated in Central Asia, where its wild ancestor, Malus sieversii, is still found today.Apples have been grown for thousands of years in Asia and Europe and were brought to North America by European colonists.
24. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.Learn more about the E-Verify program (Opens in a new window)
25. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities
26. Manage your content on the iTunes Store and Apple Books
27. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity
28. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the
29. Download Apple Podcasts and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
30. Apple Support gives you personalized access to solutions for all of your Apple products and services
31. Learn how to manage your subscriptions, reset your Apple ID password, and more
32. With the power of Xcode, the ease of Swift, and the revolutionary features of cutting-edge Apple technologies, you have the freedom to …
33. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the
34. Apple Configurator 2 makes it easy to deploy iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Apple TV devices in your school or business
35. Use Apple Configurator 2 to quickly configure large numbers of devices connected to your Mac via USB with the settings, apps, and data you specify for your students, employees, or …
36. The Apple Consultants Network is made up of independent, local companies offering IT services and solutions based around Apple products for small and medium businesses
37. Apple Consultants are here to help you identify the best technology for your small or medium business, and to ensure your IT solutions are set up, configured, and supported
38. The simplest and most reliable way to listen to your favorite AM, FM and online radio stations with an iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch
39. Join millions using our radio tuner today! Listen to Simple Radio for free: • Play 50,000+ worldwide radio stations on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch • …
But using the looser definition of fruit, an entire apple (the core and the flesh surrounding the core) is also considered a fruit. Common garden "vegetables" that actually count as fruit include cucumbers, squash, peppers, and yes, tomatoes.
Definition of apple. 1 : the fleshy, usually rounded red, yellow, or green edible pome fruit of a usually cultivated tree (genus Malus) of the rose family also : an apple tree — compare crab apple. 2 : a fruit (such as a star apple) or other vegetative growth (such as an oak apple) suggestive of an apple. apple of one's eye.
noun The definition of an apple is a fruit that comes from a tree and can be green, red, or yellow. Apple is a producer and manufacturer of technological equipment and software.
Apple trees take four to five years to produce their first fruit. Most apples are still picked by hand in the fall. Apple varieties range in size from a little larger than a cherry to as large as a grapefruit. Apples are propagated by two methods: grafting or budding.