1. Applaud definition is - to express approval especially by clapping the hands
2. How to use Applaud in a sentence.
3. Applaud definition, to clap the hands as an expression of approval, appreciation, acclamation, etc.: They Applauded wildly at the end of the opera
Applaud, As, An, Approval, Appreciation, Acclamation, Applauded, At
4. Applaud synonyms, Applaud pronunciation, Applaud translation, English dictionary definition of Applaud
5. With the Applaud app you'll get: • Anytime, anywhere access to all of your HR services in one place • Personalized, branded experiences that are individual to you • Quick and easy time tracking, absence and holiday entitlement • Views of performance progress with goal and competency management • Direct access to forms, such as job change and personal information And much more
Applaud, App, Anytime, Anywhere, Access, All, Are, And, Absence, As
6. Applaud’s layer is designed to support your existing HR services, reigniting your existing HR technology, not replacing them to deliver one united workforce experience
7. Find 34 ways to say Applaud, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Applaud, Along, Antonyms, And, At
8. Applaud is built to work with your existing processes and technology, not replace them, so you can make change happen without disrupting your systems of record
9. "Applaud wants to make gig bookings for musicians flow much easier" "Tech startups make music and events a smooth operation" "Applaud Wins Top Prize at TES Dragon’s Den" "Ones to Watch" Explore Applaud
Applaud, And, At
10. Applaud ® Insect Growth Regulator is effective against mealybugs and other Hemipteran pests including leafhoppers, planthoppers, and scales
Applaud, Against, And
11. Applaud inhibits chitin biosynthesis, suppresses oviposition of adults, and reduces viability of eggs.
Applaud, Adults, And
12. The Crossword Solver found 50 answers to the Applaud crossword clue
13. Applaud has also gain registration in cotton for the control of SLWF and solenopsis mealy bug
Applaud, Also, And
14. Applaud is a participant product of GrowPlus, our new Loyalty Program for viticulture growers
15. 9 synonyms of Applaud from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Applaud, And, Antonyms
16. Applaud: to declare enthusiastic approval of.
17. Applaud 38 is an epitome of the idea that luxuriously elegant homes can offer superior comfort at modest prices amidst green landscapes and seamlessly connecting stories of millions of Mumbaikars
Applaud, An, At, Amidst, And
18. Applaud ® Data Migration Services
19. We Applaud the efforts of model developers to look at mediators and moderators of effectiveness, and believe that this will be an extremely productive avenue of research
Applaud, At, And, An, Avenue
20. Securing awe and Applaud from people standing on both sides of the road, the procession moved on to the holy shrine carrying the shawls with utmost respect.
Awe, And, Applaud
21. Applaud Talent represents non-union actors, actresses and models for fashion, runway, TV, film and commercials in Philadelphia.
Applaud, Actors, Actresses, And
22. Supervisor Communication for MyTime/LRS payroll cutoff (9/27 – 10/10 pay period) Dear Supervisors, To prepare for the Applaud HR system rollout on Tuesday, Oct
23. Above are the results of unscrambling Applaud
Above, Are, Applaud
24. We found a total of 35 words by unscrambling the letters in Applaud.
25. The Applaud HR platform brings the worlds of consumer and employee technology closer together, giving employees the same exceptional technology experiences at work as they expect in their everyday life, as consumers
Applaud, And, At, As
26. Conjugate Applaud in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
27. Applause is a related term of Applaud
28. As nouns the difference between applause and Applaud is that applause is the act of Applauding; approbation and praise publicly expressed by the clapping of hands, stamping or tapping of the feet, acclamation, huzzas, or other means; marked commendation while Applaud is (obsolete) applause; Applauding
As, Applause, And, Applaud, Act, Applauding, Approbation, Acclamation
29. See 4 authoritative translations of Applaud in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
Applaud, And, Audio,
30. “An invention is a responsibility of the individual, society cannot invent, it can only Applaud the invention and inventor.” ― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
An, Applaud, And, Amit
31. Applaud was founded in 2008 by Ivan Harding and Duncan Casemore, driven by a mission to create HR technology that focused completely on the employee
32. Applaud’s layer is designed to support your
33. Applaud - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
Applaud, After, Approval
34. Bravo - Applaud with shouts of `bravo' or `brava' gesticulate, gesture, motion - show, express or direct through movement; "He gestured his desire to leave"
35. Applaud A: The more powerful of the two Applaud types
36. Faculty, staff and student workers on all WVU campuses will have access to the new Applaud HR system by Tuesday morning Oct
And, All, Access, Applaud
37. Applaud originally was planned to roll out across the WVU system on Monday, Oct
38. Applaud - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
39. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Applaud⇒ vi intransitive verb: Verb not taking a direct object--for example, "She jokes." "He has arrived." (clap) aplaudir⇒ vi verbo intransitivo: Verbo que no requiere de un objecto directo (Él no llegó", "corrí a casa").: There were a few laughs in the audience but no
Applaud, Arrived, Aplaudir, Audience
40. Applaud functionality and features: Your profile data (e.g., name, department, email address, position title, etc.) is the same information that is already available to other WVU employees through the online Directory and MAP
Applaud, And, Address, Already, Available
41. Applaud something We Applaud her decision
42. His efforts to improve the situation are to be Applauded
43. The decision to save the company has been warmly Applauded
44. Applaud somebody (for something) I Applaud her for having the courage to refuse.
45. Register In everyday English, people usually say clap rather than Applaud: Everyone was clapping and cheering
46. 2 PRAISE [transitive] formal to express strong approval of an idea, plan etc I Applaud the decision to install more security cameras
Approval, An, Applaud
47. Applaud somebody for something She should be Applauded for her honesty
48. Applaud Medical is a clinical-stage company addressing the painful condition of kidney stones, affecting over 2 million individuals in the U.S
Applaud, Addressing, Affecting
49. Applaud definition: When a group of people Applaud , they clap their hands in order to show approval, for Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Applaud, Approval, And
50. I Applaud the American Cancer Society for all they do to eradicate smoking
Applaud, American, All
51. Applaud: 1 v clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval Synonyms: acclaim , clap , spat Antonyms: boo , hiss show displeasure, as after a performance or speech Types: bravo Applaud with shouts of `bravo' or `brava' Type of: gesticulate , gesture , motion show, express or direct through movement v express approval of “I
Applaud, After, Approval, Acclaim, Antonyms, As
52. Applaud indicates clocked hours and leave on a unified, color-coded calendar
53. With Applaud, submissions can cross over midnight, …
54. Applaud Total Number of words made out of Applaud = 31 Applaud is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 12 points.Applaud is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 16 points
Applaud, An, Acceptable, Accepted
55. Applaud is a 7 letter medium Word starting with A and ending with D
56. 6 letter Words made out of Applaud
57. Synonyms for Applaud in Free Thesaurus
58. 31 synonyms for Applaud: clap, encourage, praise, cheer, hail, acclaim, laud, give it up for, give (someone) a big hand, praise, celebrate, approve, acclaim
Applaud, Acclaim, Approve
59. Applaud Self -Service is a software product built for Oracle E Business Suite 12.2 and installs into your existing infrastructure
60. ‘The work here is critical to humankind and we need to Applaud the people who work here rather than abuse them.’ ‘After a while people would have forgiven him and even Applauded him for taking responsibility.’ ‘This is a victory for commonsense and we want to Applaud the Minister for standing with the people on this issue.’
And, Applaud, Abuse, After, Applauded
61. Governors Applaud Biden’s vaccine timeline, but need supply
62. Definition and synonyms of Applaud from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
63. This is the British English definition of Applaud.View American English definition of Applaud.
applaud (verb) · applauds (third person present) · applauded (past tense) · applauded (past participle) · applauding (present participle)