See also: Appetence Appetency Appetent Appeal Appealing Appearance Append Appease Appellation Appetite Appeasement Appendage Appeased Appended Appellative Appealed Appellee Appetizing Appendices Appelplatz Appertain Appendicular Appears Appellate Appellant Appeasing Appetizer
1. Appetence definition, intense desire; strong natural craving; appetite
2. Appetence synonyms, Appetence pronunciation, Appetence translation, English dictionary definition of Appetence
3. What does Appetence mean? A strong craving or desire
4. Definition of Appetence in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Appetence mean? Information and translations of Appetence in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Find 20 ways to say Appetence, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Appetence, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. Appetence - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
8. See examples of Appetence in English
9. Real sentences showing how to use Appetence correctly.
10. Hypernyms ("Appetence" is a kind of): craving (an intense desire for some particular thing) Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Appetence"): stomach (an appetite for food) sweet tooth (a strong appetite for sweet food) Derivation: appetent (marked by eager desire)
Appetence, An, Appetite, Appetent
11. Appetence definition: a natural craving or desire Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
12. Appetence (n.) "strong desire, act of seeking or craving that which satisfies the senses," c
13. Appetence: 1 n a feeling of craving something Synonyms: appetency , appetite Types: stomach an appetite for food sweet tooth a strong appetite for sweet food Type of: …
Appetence, Appetency, Appetite, An
14. Appetence: A strong craving or desire
15. The term Appetence or appetency applies not only to organic needs, but also in a general manner to
Appetence, Appetency, Applies, Also
16. When we respond to the image of two men kissing with Appetence or abhorrence, that evaluation is defined by and defines our personal aesthetic.
Appetence, Abhorrence, And, Aesthetic
17. Synonyms for Appetence include appetite, drive, hunger, longing, craving, penchant, yearning, appetency, desire and inclination
Appetence, Appetite, Appetency, And
18. See authoritative translations of Appetence in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Appetence, And, Audio,
19. French: ·Appetence Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
20. ‘Additionally, unaltered sexual Appetence following orgasm was accompanied by unchanged concentrations of plasma prolactin in the case subject.’ ‘So the presence of any object could be no inducement to sin, were there not a constitutional appetency or craving for sin.’
Additionally, Appetence, Accompanied, Any, Appetency
21. What does appetency mean? Appetence
22. N Appetence Strong natural craving for that which gratifies the senses; appetite; animal desire: as, “lustful Appetence,” n Appetence A mental tendency toward an end; a volition or desire
Appetence, Appetite, Animal, As, An
23. N Appetence Instinctive inclination or natural tendency
24. N Appetence In inanimate things, material or chemical attraction or
25. Appetence (countable and uncountable, plural Appetences) The state or action of desiring or craving
Appetence, And, Appetences, Action
26. Their Appetence became resilient with repetition
27. Appetence dating app a free “slow matchmaking”, it encourages users to take love slowly.By forces singles to message and have a real deep conversation before they can see each other’s profile pictures, Appetence serves users serious about forming substantive connections
Appetence, App, And, About
28. Appetence translation in French - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'apprêté',appendice',appelé',appert', examples, definition, conjugation
Appetence, Also, Appr, Appendice, Appel, Appert
29. Appetence— defined as an attraction, a natural affinity, or an instinctive desire
Appetence, As, An, Attraction, Affinity
30. Listen to Appetence - EP by Nikkolas Research on Apple Music
31. Stream songs including "Appetence", "Appetence (The Aelias Remix)" and more.
Appetence, Aelias, And
32. The invention relates to Appetence factors for animal feeding
33. Examples of Appetence in a sentence
34. After seeing how well her sister was doing with her cosmetic business, Kelly developed an Appetence to sell makeup, too
After, An, Appetence
35. 🔊 Watching how donuts were made gave Greg an Appetence for a …
36. I’m Amy, the creator of Appetence Families on the Sunshine Coast
37. Nowadays, LESS is getting widespread throughout the world, performed in general surgery, bariatric, urology and gynecology.2,4 However, LESS seems to be pushed forward mostly by the surgeons' Appetence for new developed instruments and thus its application reduces …
And, Appetence, Application
38. Translation for 'Appetence' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
39. Synonyms for Appetence in Free Thesaurus
40. 14 synonyms for Appetence: appetency, appetite, craving, desire, hunger, itch, longing, lust, thirst
Appetence, Appetency, Appetite
41. Listen to Appetence - Single by Colourz on Apple Music
42. Stream songs including "Appetence - Single".
43. Sentence with the word Appetence
44. The term Appetence or appetency applies not only to organic needs, but also in a general manner to
Appetence, Appetency, Applies, Also
45. When we respond to the image of two men kissing with Appetence or abhorrence, that evaluation is defined by and defines our personal aesthetic.
Appetence, Abhorrence, And, Aesthetic
46. Luiz Cane (9-1) will be making his third Appetence in the Octagon and is also coming off his first win in the UFC.
Appetence, And, Also
47. The invention refers to Appetence measurement for animals
48. Officials were amiable so Appetence to people increased and the support rate for government rose
Amiable, Appetence, And
49. Because the laugh is a kind of Appetence of people, right? 4.
50. See more usage examples of Appetence in Vocabulary.com’s dictionary
51. Appetence in a sentence - Use "Appetence" in a sentence 1
52. Her youth coach Emma Fletcher said Zelem showed a great attitude and Appetence to learning and understanding the game
Attitude, And, Appetence
53. How about " historical optativity " modeled upon " historical imperative " or " hyped-hope-hate " or " anterior-outlook-optimism-Appetence "
About, Anterior, Appetence
54. Click for more sentences of Appetence
55. Appetence; appetency rzutowy bellows (n.) strength echo itchy neutrino kunligi Kyouhou era (1716.6.22-1736.4.28) overload choix corporate dance candle (n.) capable of adapting; versatile, usable in different conditions silent, still hope глобальная система связи emigrovat half-tone process Всё начинается с
Appetence, Appetency, Adapting
56. Song title "Appetence" Uploaded February 13, 2019 Singer(s) Eleanor Forte: Producer(s) Sympalissma (music, lyrics, animation) Links YouTube Broadcast
57. Appetence Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Appetence in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
58. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Appetence in Urdu is آرزو, and in roman we write it Arzoo.
Are, Always, Appetence, And, Arzoo
59. For perception in any subject is vain, unless it can desire, and Appetence is useless, unless it can move.: Ergo, the terrestrial or the Life of Nature ever the shadow and opposite of the Divine is appropriative, absorbing Appetence.
Any, And, Appetence, Appropriative, Absorbing
appetence - a feeling of craving something; "an appetite for life"; "the object of life is to satisfy as many appetencies as possible"- Granville Hicks. appetency, appetite. craving - an intense desire for some particular thing.
Definition of inappetence : loss or lack of appetite First Known Use of inappetence circa 1691, in the meaning defined above
Appurtenance. An Accessory or adjunct that is attached and incidental to something that has greater importance or value. As applied to real property, an object attached to or a right to be used with land as an incidental benefit but which is necessary to the complete use and enjoyment of the property.
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word appetence. 1974: They had assumed the wild sweet freedom of jacking off in their inviolable privacy. Their appetence became resilient with repetition. (Davenport, Tatlin!) Origin: appétence, from appetentia, from appetere, from ad + petere. Origin: [Cf. F. apptence. See Appetency.]