1. Find 51 ways to say Appeases, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. On this page you will find the solution to Appeases crossword clue
3. The word Appeases is the present form of appease in the third person singular
4. The Crossword Solver found 65 answers to the Appeases crossword clue
5. Appeases the appetite (1) Appeases through indulgence (1) Appeases, as hunger (1) Appeases, mollifies (1) Recent clues
6. Appease (third-person singular simple present Appeases, present participle appeasing, simple past and past participle appeased) To make quiet; to calm; to reduce to a state of peace; to dispel (anger or hatred)
7. Synonyms for Appeases include soothes, mollifies, assuages, pacifies, calms, placates, conciliates, allays, propitiates and settles
8. Appeases (1 Occurrence) Multi-Version Concordance Appeases (1 Occurrence)
9. Proverbs 15:18 A wrathful man stirs up contention, but one who is slow to anger Appeases strife
10. Antonyms for Appeases include challenges, stretches, taxes, tests, drains, saps, strains, wearies, imposes on and makes demands on
11. Every Gnome in The Sims 4 (And What Appeases Them) The Sims 4 Seasons expansion pack randomly generates holiday gnomes, but appeasing them can be tricky without prior knowledge of their preferences.
12. Synonyms for Appeases in Free Thesaurus
13. Algeria's president Appeases protesters with pardons, calls early polls AFP 2/18/2021
14. Biden ignoring virus mutations as he Appeases Left Betsy McCaughey 2/7/2021
15. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Appeases with 8 letters was last seen on the July 08, 2018.We think the likely answer to this clue is PLACATES.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
16. Pope Francis Appeases China — What Would John Paul II Have Done? The former pope opposed tyranny
17. Craig Considine Appeases Jihad in France Dec 22, 2020 11:00 am By Andrew Harrod 10 Comments French President Emmanuel “Macron is not being constructive at all” in response to recent jihadist violence in his country, Rice University sociology professor Craig Considine stated during an October 26 podcast .
18. Appeases synonyms, Appeases pronunciation, Appeases translation, English dictionary definition of Appeases
19. We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Appeases: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Appeases" is defined
20. General (9 matching dictionaries) Appeases: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
21. AOC Appeases Critics With Something Everyone Likes
Definition of appease. 1 : pacify, conciliate especially : to make concessions to (someone, such as an aggressor or a critic) often at the sacrifice of principles appeased the dictator by accepting his demands Placaters, who try hard to appease others so as to keep the peace, fear getting hurt in some way.
Another word for appease. Another word for appease word list. Below are a number of words whose meaning is similar to appease. abate. allay. alleviate. assuage. attemper.
Appeasement was the most significant cause that led to the start of WW2. Appeasement is the policy of working with Germany to reverse some of the conditions of the Treaty of Versailles. First, Hitler wanted to remilitarize the Rhineland, movement that in article 180 in the Treaty of Versailles declared the demilitarization of the area.