1. To satisfy, allay, or relieve; assuage: The fruit Appeased his hunger
2. She Appeased his curiosity by explaining the situation to him.
3. To satisfy, allay, or relieve; assuage: The fruit Appeased his hunger
4. Appeased In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
5. Where the moderates coaxed, Appeased and …
6. Alexander was Appeased, and they remained subject to Alexander and to his successors
7. A PHILOSOPHICAL DICTIONARY, VOLUME 1 (OF 10) FRANOIS-MARIE AROUET (AKA VOLTAIRE) He was bitter about the slaying of his brothers, Gareth and Gaheris, and would not be Appeased. A CONNECTICUT YANKEE IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT, COMPLETE MARK TWAIN (SAMUEL …
8. Appeased is a crossword puzzle answer
9. Appeased is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times
10. Try defining Appeased with Google.
11. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Appeased
12. Definition of Appeased in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. What does Appeased mean? Information and translations of Appeased in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. Appease means to make or preserve peace with a nation, group, or person by giving in to their demands, or to relieve a problem, as in "the cold drink Appeased his thirst."
15. What does Appeased mean? Simple past tense and past participle of appease
16. Sin offering, by which the wrath of the deity shall be Appeased; a means of //strongsnumbers.com/greek2/2435.htm - 7k 448
17. 448 (from 1, "without" and 2436, "propitious, Appeased ") -- properly, without
18. Another way to say Appeased? Synonyms for Appeased (other words and phrases for Appeased).
19. ‘Only the happy trip to Morocco in 1832 Appeased the artist and freed him momentarily from his nightmares.’ ‘Coming off the bench on Wednesday Appeased him, but he believes a point may come when he is so upset by his treatment that he will decline to be selected for future squads.’
20. Appease (third-person singular simple present appeases, present participle appeasing, simple past and past participle Appeased) To make quiet; to calm; to reduce to a state of peace; to dispel (anger or hatred)
21. ‘Only the happy trip to Morocco in 1832 Appeased the artist and freed him momentarily from his nightmares.’ ‘Coming off the bench on Wednesday Appeased him, but he believes a point may come when he is so upset by his treatment that he will decline to be selected for future squads.’
22. Appeased is a crossword puzzle clue
23. Appeased is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 5 times
24. Appeased synonyms, Appeased pronunciation, Appeased translation, English dictionary definition of Appeased
25. The word Appeased is the past form of appease in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
26. Synonyms for Appeased in Free Thesaurus
27. Antonyms for Appeased include unfulfilled, unsatisfied, unsatiated, unAppeased, unassuaged, unsated, ungratified, discouraged, frustrated and dissatisfied
28. We've got 11 rhyming words for Appeased » What rhymes with Appeased? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Appeased.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
29. Words created with Appeased, words starting with Appeased, words start Appeased
30. Anthony Appeased his boss by promising the project would be complete by the end of the week
31. Tunisians Appeased by start of vaccine rollout, worries persist Hopes are pinned on the vaccine to save part of the next tourism season and allow a safer return home of expatriates during the summer
32. Activist Investor Is Not Appeased
33. Chaimberlin "Appeased" Hitler by handing over Czechoslovakia to him, not by talking to him.Blitzer: Obama's learned - 'attack right back' The current uneasy state is one in which, largely speaking, the conservatives are being Appeased from a reluctance to risk that break.
34. Appeased (11 Occurrences) Acts 19:35 And when the townclerk had Appeased the people, he said, Ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter? (KJV WBS) 1 Samuel 13:12 and I say, Now do the Philistines come down unto me to Gilgal, and the face of Jehovah I have not
35. What is the opposite of Appeased? Antonyms for Appeased (opposite of Appeased).
36. Unsurprisingly, this gnome will best be Appeased with a Future Cube
37. Appeased Everything should be questioned coarse mouth controlling urine output, drug for controlling urine output, reducing the formation of urine (of a drug) anodiseerbad apt šiba clothes bead, rail kamatayan, pagkamatay dysgenics shimobe pisar culuminar generate ego sum ostium ovium predujam remissly kingyo Lower naprava za savijanje u kotur
38. Appeased -1 points 0 points 1 point 3 months ago Right, but with pretty much every major patch I can remember, be it a new season or mid season, many in the siege community lose their shit about some change and how the game is dying, the devs are all clueless, etc
39. All Christendom was horrified; but the East was soon Appeased by vague explanations, and after Nicaea, real, undisguised Arianism hardly showed its head for nearly forty years
40. Appeased Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Appeased in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
41. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Appeased in Urdu is کم کرنا, and in roman we write it Kam Karna.
Definition of appease. 1 : pacify, conciliate especially : to make concessions to (someone, such as an aggressor or a critic) often at the sacrifice of principles appeased the dictator by accepting his demands Placaters, who try hard to appease others so as to keep the peace, fear getting hurt in some way.
Another word for appease. Another word for appease word list. Below are a number of words whose meaning is similar to appease. abate. allay. alleviate. assuage. attemper.
appeaser(noun) someone who tries to bring peace by acceding to demands. "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile--hoping it will eat him last"--Winston Churchill.