See also: Apparently
1. Definition of Apparently : it seems apparent —used to describe something that appears to be true based on what is known an Apparently happy marriage The window had Apparently been forced open. Apparently, we're supposed to wait here
2. Synonyms Example Sentences Learn More about Apparently
3. Apparently synonyms, Apparently pronunciation, Apparently translation, English dictionary definition of Apparently
4. Apparently means seemingly so based on the appearance of things
5. It’s a way of saying “it seems that” something is the case or is true. Apparently is the adverb form of the adjective apparent, which can mean readily seen, clear, obvious, or according to appearances.
6. Used to say you have read or been told something although you are not certain it is true: Apparently it's going to rain today. Apparently he's had enough of England and is going back to Australia
7. 7 synonyms of Apparently from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Apparently
9. Apparently: to all outward appearances.
10. Find 53 ways to say Apparently, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Apparently is defined as knowing something about it just by looking at it
12. Ten newspapers on the porch of a home is an example that no one is Apparently home.
13. It appears that, allegedly, it seems that, on the face of it, by all accounts, so the story goes, so I'm told Apparently the girls are not amused by the situation
14. The deterioration has been caused by an Apparently …
15. Apparently Lyrics: Oh right, oh / Oh why na-da-da-da / I keep my head high / I got my wings to carry me / I don't know freedom / I want my dreams to rescue me / …
16. Apparently is used as a disclaimer, as if the author were telling us, 'This is what it seems to be, but I won't vouch for it.'" So, a term that in its essentials means obvious, when changed by the simple addition of two letters, Apparently becomes a term signifying ambiguity
17. But Apparently a tear in the carotid artery is the leading cause in strokes among young people
18. The helmet was damaged in the fall, which Apparently happened when he slipped on a backcountry run
19. They Apparently took that as a sign of suspicious activity, even though that can be a hallmark of people on the autism spectrum.
20. Apparently is an adverb meaning "evidently" or "obviously." After his sixth hot dog, you might say to your friend, "Well! Apparently somebody was hungry!" While Apparently can mean "plainly" — like, duh — it can also mean "seemingly," which is almost "evidently" or "obviously," but not quite.
21. Synonyms for Apparently include seemingly, ostensibly, evidently, allegedly, outwardly, supposedly, ostensively, presumably, putatively and it appears
22. " Apparently " is a song by North Carolina rapper J
23. Apparently adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (seemingly) a quanto pare, apparentemente avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - "Ho tirato la palla lontano"
24. Adverb [ADVERB before verb] You use Apparently to indicate that the information you are giving is something that you have heard, but you are not certain that it is true.
25. Apparently, inflation will rise two percent in the next quarter
26. Apparently in a sentence 1) She was taken to hospital, Apparently amnesiac and shocked
27. 2) Psychological problems very often underlie Apparently physical disorders
28. 3) He was Apparently quite converted from his anarchist views.
29. Apparently we're trouble when we are together svg,Who knew svg,Best friend svg,Girls trip svg,Girls weekend svg,Matching shirts svg CreativeKittyStore
30. Favorite Add to More colors so Apparently i'm dramatic shirt - sarcastic shirt - sarcasm shirt - dramatic shirt - tumblr tshirt - aesthetic clothing - funny
31. Apparently - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
32. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Apparently adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (seemingly) aparentemente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy
33. If he should scorn me so Apparently
34. A man may be Apparently friendly, yet malicious in heart
35. Apparently you are quite a good dancer
36. Adverb You use Apparently to indicate that the information you are giving is something that you have heard, but you are not certain that it is true.
37. Word family (adjective) apparent (adverb) Apparently From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English ap‧par‧ent‧ly /əˈpærəntli/ ●●● S1 W2 adverb 1 [ sentence adverb] used to say that you have heard that something is true, although you are not completely sure about …
38. Another way to say Apparently? Synonyms for Apparently (other words and phrases for Apparently)
39. Apparently, You believe in me, You believe in me Apparently, You believe in me and I thank you for it Another day another rhyme hoe Another day another time zone Today I woke up feelin' horny so it's only right I got two bitches playin' on my trombone Keep up, never sure where the words would take me Niggas eat em up, and regurgitate me
40. ‘It is a good thing, Apparently, that people have an understanding of their rights.’ ‘The fans, stewards and coaching staff Apparently played their part to the full, too.’ ‘There is Apparently no common theme to the show, and each of the artists is able to shine as an individual.’
41. 'Apparently' refers to a situation in which things seem, things are perceived
42. Apparently he is a friendly and kind man, but actually he is a serial killer
43. Apparently you're done, but I don't think you're anywhere near finished
44. ‘It is a good thing, Apparently, that people have an understanding of their rights.’ ‘The fans, stewards and coaching staff Apparently played their part to the full, too.’ ‘There is Apparently no common theme to the show, and each of the artists is able to shine as an individual.’
45. Apparently, my interview went well since I received a job offer
46. 1 day ago · Russell Wilson Apparently wants Antonio Brown in Seattle; Robert Kraft explains Patriots' spending splurge Here's everything you need to know about the NFL for March 23
47. Apparently he has -- And Ben Sherwood just hired him
48. Synonyms for Apparently in Free Thesaurus
49. 27 synonyms for Apparently: seemingly, outwardly, ostensibly, speciously, it appears that, allegedly, it seems that, on the face of it, by all accounts
50. What are synonyms for Apparently?
51. CK 1 2235958 Tom Apparently disagrees
52. CK 1 2541264 Tom Apparently doesn't eat meat
53. CK 1 2738262 Apparently, Tom doesn't like Mary.CK 1 2540420 Tom Apparently can't speak French
54. CK 1 2890915 Apparently, Tom wasn't in Boston long.CK 1 1027647 Apparently, Tom's death was a suicide.CK 1 2539129 Tom Apparently used to work in Boston.
55. How many syllables in Apparently? Check our Syllable Dictionary
56. Learn to divide Apparently into syllables
57. Find out what rhymes with Apparently.
58. Noah Ritter from Wilkes-Barre steals the show from Newswatch 16's Sofia Ojeda during an interview at the Wayne County Fair.More great "Apparently Kid" clips
59. The words "seemingly" and "Apparently" have a similar meaning
60. Definition of Apparently in the Definitions.net dictionary
61. What does Apparently mean? Information and translations of Apparently in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
62. Find 53 ways to say Apparently, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
63. Apparently, you believe in me, you believe in me Apparently, you believe in me and I thank you for it Another day another rhyme ho Another day another time zone Today I woke up feelin' horny so it's only right I got two bitches playin' on my trumbone Keep up, never sure where the words would take me Niggas eat em up, and regurgitate me
64. Definition of Apparently written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
65. "Apparently" is a song by North Carolina rapper J
66. Apparently I misun A 2012-11-11: Or: Apparently, it was not to be
67. A 2012-08-25: but they Apparently both end in a schwa? A 2012-04-03: Apparently it can mean "to hide" » Im Forum nach Apparently suchen » Im Forum nach Apparently fragen