1. Apparent definition is - open to view : visible
2. How to use Apparent in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Apparent.
4. Apparent means clear, obvious, or easily observed
5. Apparent synonyms, Apparent pronunciation, Apparent translation, English dictionary definition of Apparent
6. Readily seen; visible: The animal's markings were immediately Apparent.
7. Able to be seen or understood: Her unhappiness was Apparent to everyone
8. [ + that ] It was becoming increasingly Apparent that he could no longer take care of himself
9. I was on the metro this morning when, for no Apparent …
10. Synonyms & Antonyms of Apparent 1 appearing to be true on the basis of evidence that may or may not be confirmed at the start of the investigation, the Apparent cause of …
11. Apparent means obvious, but — and this is confusing — it can also mean something that seems to be true but isn't definite
12. "The train's arrival is Apparent — it's in the station — but Apparently my friend missed it because she is not getting off."
13. 2 days ago · The bodies of two hikers who died in an Apparent 100-foot fall from an icy mountain cliff in Maine's Acadia National Park were located and recovered after an air and ground search was launched
14. Easy to notice SYN obvious it is Apparent (that) It soon became Apparent that we had a major problem
15. It is Apparent from something that It is Apparent from scientific studies that the drug has some fairly nasty side effects
16. It is Apparent to somebody that It was Apparent to everyone that he was seriously ill.
17. Apparent - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. Find 83 ways to say Apparent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
19. Apparent offers services that optimize the value of energy use and unlock new streams of revenue through aggregated wholesale market participation
20. Utilizing Apparent’s proprietary machine-learning technology, users can now participate in markets that previously excluded consumers and prosumers.
21. The Crossword Solver found 144 answers to the Apparent crossword clue
22. An Apparent situation, quality, or feeling seems to exist, although you cannot be certain that it does exist
23. I was a bit depressed by our Apparent lack of progress
24. There is at last an Apparent end to the destructive price war
25. Synonyms: seeming, supposed, alleged, outward More Synonyms of Apparent
26. ‘The Apparent intensity of this backlash masks the real emptiness of such complaints.’ ‘Her claims even go as far as describing an Apparent attempted murder to which she was the eyewitness.’ ‘There has been an Apparent failure to contact or evaluate some of the children concerned.’
27. See 5 authoritative translations of Apparent in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
28. ‘The Apparent intensity of this backlash masks the real emptiness of such complaints.’ ‘Her claims even go as far as describing an Apparent attempted murder to which she was the eyewitness.’ ‘There has been an Apparent failure to contact or evaluate some of the children concerned.’
29. Everyday English vocabulary remained mostly Germanic, with Old Norse influence becoming Apparent. Once Wheeler's confession became Apparent, the other members of the gang fled their usual haunts
30. Upon the death of Richard's father prior to the death of Edward III, Richard, by primogeniture, became the heir Apparentto the throne.
31. Random good picture Not show 1, Certain problems were Apparent from the outset
32. 2, I find that your Adam's apple isn't Apparent.
33. Vice President Kamala Harris, speaking in Atlanta in the wake of this week's mass shooting, said that people in power had been "scapegoating Asian Americans,” an Apparent …
34. Apparent will take a picture of your child's screen every minute and stitch them together into a time lapse video
35. Available on Apparent for iOS and Android.
36. Apparent to somebody that… It soon became Apparent to everyone that he couldn't sing
37. Apparent that… It's readily Apparent that she has a gift for this kind of writing
38. Apparent from something No damage was Apparent from a brain scan
39. Apparent to somebody The consequences of our actions are not immediately Apparent to us.
40. The tremor is most Apparent at rest.
41. The disarray is Apparent at all levels.
42. His initiative was Apparent at a young age.
43. The report failed to point out two defects which became Apparent at different times.
44. Not everyone is in favor of the proposed merger, and that was Apparent at the meeting.
45. This is Apparent at the 400 film festivals which take place around the globe each year.
46. 1 day ago · There was no Apparent connection between the suspect and either victim, Castro said
47. The definition of Apparent is something that is easy to see or comprehend
48. A negative balance on a checking account is an example of an Apparent lack of funds.
49. Examples of Apparent in a sentence
50. After the jury listened to the witness talk about the murder, it became Apparent that he had never witnessed it
51. 🔊 What may be Apparent to the physician may be unApparent to the patient, which is why a good doctor takes pains to be as clear as
52. Volcanic eruptions were the cause of an Apparent "Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation," a purported cycle of warming that appears to occur on a timescale of 40 to 60 years, during the pre-industrial era, according to a team of climate scientists who looked at a …
53. Find 83 ways to say Apparent, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
54. Apparent magnitude (m) is a measure of the brightness of a star or other astronomical object observed from Earth.An object's Apparent magnitude depends on its intrinsic luminosity, its distance from Earth, and any extinction of the object's light caused by interstellar dust along the line of sight to the observer.
55. Definition of Apparent in the Definitions.net dictionary
56. What does Apparent mean? Information and translations of Apparent in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
57. Apparent Catalytic Converter Thief Crushed To Death By Collapsing Car In Anaheim By CBSLA Staff March 19, 2021 at 4:01 am Filed Under: Anaheim , Catalytic Converter , KCAL 9
58. Apparent Insurance is a brand of Platinum General Agency, Inc
59. Apparent, Inc., an energy management services and software company, is revolutionizing grid edge technologies
60. Apparent’s cutting-edge energy platform and communications technology uses machine learning algorithms to integrate renewables, storage, and traditional energy markets and provide the energy based upon individual demand.
61. This article explores one hospital’s use of facilitated Apparent cause analysis (ACA), which is defined as a limited investigation of a safety event resulting in limited or no harm and allow s for fewer resources and a focus on preventative strategies
62. Apparent is designed to turn monitoring off when it runs in the background
63. Contact us at [email protected] if you need further help using Apparent.online.
64. Apparent That which is clear, plain, and evident
65. In the law of agency, an agent has Apparent authority to represent the person, or principal, for whom he or she acts, when the principal acts in such a manner toward the agent that a reasonable person would plainly assume that the agent was acting for the principal
66. Synonyms for Apparent in Free Thesaurus
67. 63 synonyms for Apparent: seeming, supposed, alleged, outward, exterior, superficial, ostensible
68. Apparent power is the product of the rms values of voltage and current
69. Apparent power is taken into account when designing and operating power systems, because although the current associated with reactive power does no work at the load, it still must be supplied by the power source.
70. Definition and synonyms of Apparent from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
71. This is the British English definition of Apparent.View American English definition of Apparent.
72. This Apparent motion is due to the finite velocity of light, and the progressive motion of the observer with the earth, as it performs its yearly course about the sun
73. Apparent adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (that seems to be) Apparente agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
74. Synonyms for Apparent include seeming, ostensible, supposed, outward, alleged, perceived, presumed, superficial, ostensive and assumed
75. Apparent is a clean-power and energy efficiency company whose products and services greatly improve the performance of power assets in everyday situations.
76. Since day 1, Apparent has looked to recruit as many clever, creative, and unique people as possible
77. Having the character of a mere seeming or appearance, in distinction from what is true or real: as, the Apparent motion of the sun; his anger was only Apparent
78. Probable; likely: as, “the three Apparent candidates,” H