1. 17 synonyms and near synonyms of Appareled from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 antonyms and near antonyms
And, Appareled, Antonyms
2. Find another word for Appareled
3. Appareled: as in dressed, clothed
4. Appareled: 1 adj dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination Synonyms: attired , dressed , garbed , garmented , habilimented , robed clad , clothed wearing or provided with clothing; sometimes used in combination
Appareled, Adj, Attire, Attired
5. Find 178 ways to say Appareled, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Appareled, Along, Antonyms, And, At
6. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Appareled. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Appareled, attired, dressed, garbed, garmented, habilimented, robed (adj) dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination
Are, All, And, Appareled, Attired, Adj, Attire
7. What does Appareled mean? Simple past tense and past participle of apparel
Appareled, And, Apparel
8. Synonyms for Appareled include clad, clothed, dressed, attired, robed, garbed, arrayed, costumed, habited and caparisoned
Appareled, Attired, Arrayed, And
9. Such comfort as do lusty young men feel When well-Appareled April on the heel Of limping winter treads
As, Appareled, April
10. Dictionary entry overview: What does Appareled mean? • Appareled (adjective) The adjective Appareled has 1 sense:
11. Dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination Familiarity information: Appareled used as an adjective is very rare.
Attire, Appareled, As, An, Adjective
12. But for the inter-religious Sant'Egidio meeting this week, the sun shone brightly and gorgeously Appareled men of many religions yes, almost all men embraced one another and spoke, one after another, of their passion for peace and justice.
And, Appareled, Almost, All, Another, After
13. Antonyms for Appareled include unarmed, bare, stripped, unfurnished, disarrayed, disrobed, unclothed, undressed, untrussed and denuded
Antonyms, Appareled, And
14. Appareled definition: dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination synonyms: robed, garbed, clad, dressed, garmented, attired, clothed
Appareled, Attire, Attired
15. We found 8 answers for the crossword clue Appareled
16. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Appareled yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
17. Synonyms for Appareled in Free Thesaurus
18. 6 synonyms for Appareled: attired, dressed, garbed, garmented, habilimented, robed
19. What are synonyms for Appareled?
20. Synonyms for Appareledly in Free Thesaurus
21. 6 synonyms for Appareled: attired, dressed, garbed, garmented, habilimented, robed
22. What are synonyms for Appareledly?
23. Appareled (2 Occurrences) Luke 7:25 But what went ye out to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they who are gorgeously Appareled, and live delicately, are in kings' courts
Appareled, Are, And
24. (WBS RSV) 2 Samuel 13:18 And she had a garment of divers colors upon her: for with such robes were the king's daughters that were virgins Appareled
26. Sentence Examples for Appareled
27. To see yourself or others Appareled in white, denotes eventful changes, and you will nearly always find the change bearing sadness
Appareled, And, Always
28. How to use Appareled in a sentence is shown in this page
29. Check the meaning of Appareled.
30. Appareled kanaal dissimulation Family likeness obuhvatiti fried eggs erfaren rooster commoner (n.) schnook colonne de journal rival ukrcaj lingvist state of being unexpected, state of being unforeseen; unpredictability pewny karate kruh (n.) ultra-low volume pesticide application flok 40.000 Yen in der Woche verdienen sola nobilitas virtus
31. Appareled - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Appareled and much more
Appareled, Anagrams, And
32. The word Appareled uses 9 letters: a, a, d, e, e, l, p, p, r
33. Appareled is playable in: Words With Friends 17
34. Appareled Amices, Dalmatic Collars and Argentinian News from the Fraternitas Christi Sacerdotis et Beatae Mariae Reginae Gregor Kollmorgen In the comments on Shawn's post on the ritus Lugdunensis the question of the collar of the Dalmatic (Spanish collarín, French colletin) came up.
Appareled, Amices, And, Argentinian
35. They who are gorgeously Appareled are in kings court
36. To dress with external ornaments; to cover with something ornamental; to cover, as with garments; as, trees Appareled with flowers; or a garden with verdure
37. To furnish with external apparatus; as ships Appareled for sea
Apparatus, As, Appareled
38. Appareled Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Appareled in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
39. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Appareled in Urdu is پوشاک, and in roman we write it Poshak.
Are, Always, Appareled, And
40. This dictionary is magnificently printed and tastefully Appareled
41. What rhymes with Appareled? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Appareled
42. We found 18 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Appareled: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Appareled" is defined
43. General (17 matching dictionaries) Appareled: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
44. When well-Appareled April on the heel
45. Many imagine philosophers Appareled in togas, walking about the Greek agora, (i) _____ questions of great import; yet philosophy (ii) _____ today, only we have traded the agora for the Internet: many online venues exist in which the intellectually curious
Appareled, About, Agora
46. To see yourself or others Appareled in white, denotes eventful changes, and you will nearly always find the change bearing sadness
Appareled, And, Always
47. Appareled Fashion Online Fashion store
48. Verb apparels, apparelling, apparelled; US appareling, Appareled [with object] archaic
Apparels, Apparelling, Apparelled, Appareling, Appareled, Archaic
49. Appareled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." (US) apparelled v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked." (Mainly UK) Appareled
50. In his sketch on Cheney, Tyler writes “…his wife Sarah was carried off by Indians in 1622 and came back Appareled like and Indian Queen….” There seems to be some confusion about the wife or wives of Cheney Boyse
And, Appareled, About
appareled - dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination; "the elegantly attired gentleman"; "neatly dressed workers"; "monks garbed in hooded robes"; "went about oddly garmented"; "professors robed in crimson"; "tuxedo-attired gentlemen"; "crimson-robed Harvard professors".
n. 1. Clothing, especially outer garments; attire. 2. A covering or adornment: trees with their apparel of foliage. 1. To clothe or dress. 2. To adorn or embellish. [Middle English appareil, from Old French apareil, preparation, from apareillier, to prepare, possibly from Vulgar Latin *appariculāre, from Latin apparāre; see apparatus .]
Middle English apparaile, apparell "furnishings, equipment, dress," borrowed from Anglo-French apparail, noun derivative of apparailler "to prepare, equip, dress" — more at apparel entry 2.