1. Definition of Appalling : inspiring horror, dismay, or disgust living under Appalling conditions Appalling savagery Other Words from Appalling Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about Appalling …
Appalling, Amp, Antonyms, About
2. Adjective causing dismay or horror: an Appalling accident; an Appalling lack of manners.
Adjective, An, Appalling, Accident
3. Slang) They have been living under the most Appalling conditions.
4. Prisoners were kept in the most Appalling conditions
5. 58 synonyms of Appalling from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 146 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Appalling, And, Antonyms
6. Find another word for Appalling
7. Appalling: causing intense displeasure, disgust, or …
8. Find 45 ways to say Appalling, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Appalling, Along, Antonyms, And, At
9. The definition of Appalling is something that is so bad that it causes people to be shocked, get angry about it or be terrified by it
Appalling, Angry, About
10. The grim condition of people in poverty-stricken areas is an example of an Appalling …
Areas, An, Appalling
11. 'Appalling' is a 9 letter word starting with A and ending with G Crossword clues for 'Appalling' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Appalling We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Appalling will help you to finish your crossword today.
Appalling, And, Answers
12. The Crossword Solver found 131 answers to the Appalling crossword clue
13. Unlocked with Watchful 40, 10 x Appalling Secret Challenge information
14. Nightmares is dropping… (-10 CP) You've lost 10 x Appalling Secret; Failure
15. No! You've lost 2 x Appalling Secret ^
16. The Appalling incident left the bystanders shocked and horrified
17. Appalling adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." figurative (very bad)
Appalling, Adj, Adjective, An
18. Appalling Black/death metal hailing from Richmond, VA
19. Appalling / Hoboknife split, released 01 May 2020 1
20. The mongols were the most Appalling barbarians whom the world has ever seen
21. But it was over Martinique that the hurricane raged in the most Appalling manner
22. It was followed by a fear, an Appalling fear, more painful than the remorse.
23. The message it sends to our students about the use of racially charged rhetoric and images is Appalling.” WA SUPREME COURT CLARIFIES DECISION, ESPINOZA VOTERS' PAMPHLET STATEMENT IS TRUE OLYMPIA, WASHINGTON -- In a 6-3 majority decision, the Washington State Supreme Court issued an opinion in Reykdal v.
About, And, Appalling, An
24. Appalling - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
25. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Appalling adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (shocking, alarming) terrible adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí
Appalling, Adj, Adjective, An, Alarming, Adjetivo, Adjetivos, Amable
26. An Appalling moment at Speaker Pelosi's news conference
An, Appalling, At
27. What is really the most Appalling about this situation is that I had been incredibly generous with this bakery! I had done my entire transaction over the telephone and on this call asked if they delivered to my area (downtown Bellevue) and they said yes they did
Appalling, About, And, Asked, Area
28. ‘The Appalling thing is that the mistake is entirely understandable.’ ‘Today, all the alerts, the scares, the predictions became a quite Appalling reality.’ ‘That kind of outcome is sad and Appalling and it's unfair to decent people who work seriously in politics.’
Appalling, All, Alerts, And
29. A 33-year-old man with "an Appalling record" was jailed for 21 months and ordered to be supervised for 10 months after his release for threatening to "slit the throat" of his ex-partner
An, Appalling, And, After
30. Jail for threat to slit throat of woman; COURT VANDALS rampaged through a cemetery and smashed up gravestones with a car in a 'reckless and Appalling ' attack.
And, Appalling, Attack
31. Appalling: 1 adj causing consternation “ Appalling conditions” Synonyms: dismaying alarming frightening because of an awareness of danger n an experience that appalls “is it better to view the Appalling or merely hear of it?” Type of: experience an event as apprehended
Appalling, Adj, Alarming, An, Awareness, Appalls, As, Apprehended
32. The Appalling Double-Standard of the Leftist Media’s Anti-Asian Hate Crime Coverage Biden Calls Kamala Harris the President Again Biden's Campaign Promise on …
Appalling, Anti, Asian, Again
33. ‘It is an Appalling and chilling chronicle of arrogance, complacency and collusion.’ ‘The killing of innocents is deplorable and Appalling in any part of the world.’ ‘The consequences for the world's poor have been Appalling.’ ‘The story is part love story, part comedy of self-justification, and part a chronicle of an Appalling
An, Appalling, And, Arrogance, Any
34. We found 23 answers for “Appalling”
35. This page shows answers to the clue Appalling, followed by 5 definitions like “Causing consternation”, “Causing shock, dismay” and “An experience that appalls”.Synonyms for Appalling are for example awful, contemptible and crying shame.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Answers, Appalling, And, An, Appalls, Are, Awful
36. Something that is Appalling is so bad or unpleasant that it shocks you
37. They have been living under the most Appalling conditions for two months
38. Synonyms: horrifying, shocking [informal], terrible, alarming More Synonyms of Appalling
39. What’s truly Appalling is that Democrats like Warren, Biden and Durbin all know better, but they’re still willing and even eager to pander to the deluded left
Appalling, And, All
40. An Appalling famine 2 BAD very bad SYN atrocious The weather was absolutely Appalling
An, Appalling, Atrocious, Absolutely
41. See thesaurus at bad — Appallingly adverb He behaved Appallingly
At, Appallingly, Adverb
42. An Appallingly difficult job Examples from the Corpus Appalling • I must admit my diet has been Appalling
An, Appallingly, Appalling, Admit
43. • People stop having children when the future they face is too Appalling.
44. Antonyms for Appalling include comforting, consolatory, consoling, encouraging, heartening, reassuring, appealing, beautiful, calming and delightful
Antonyms, Appalling, Appealing, And
45. How to say Appalling in English? Pronunciation of Appalling with 2 audio pronunciations, 56 synonyms, 5 meanings, 15 translations, 9 sentences and more for Appalling.
Appalling, Audio, And
46. See 5 authoritative translations of Appalling in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Appalling, And, Audio,
47. Definition of Appalling adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Appalling, Adjective, Advanced
48. The Appalling crime garnered attention worldwide
49. 🔊 Appalling the reader, the real murderer was revealed to be the narrator of the story
50. 🔊 Because he lied to everyone, his actions were considered Appalling in his circle of friends
51. 🔊 The fact that the celebrity was behind the rumors was Appalling …
52. Welcome to the #AppallingArmy, one of the most interactive communities on Twitch!
53. Definition of Appalling adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
Appalling, Adjective, Advanced, American
54. Appalling (comparative more Appalling, superlative most Appalling) Horrifying and astonishing
Appalling, And, Astonishing
55. That was an Appalling waste of money
56. Appalling translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'Appallingly',appealing',appal',appealingly', examples, definition, conjugation
Appalling, Also, Appallingly, Appealing, Appal, Appealingly
57. Appalling Stories 2, by Mike Baron, Jon Del Arroz, David Dubrow, Paul Hair, Ray Zacek, and More, contains ten rollicking, futuristic stories of a type you’ll not find coming out of the NYC Big Publishing Machine, or in mags like F&SF, Analog, or Asimov’s.
Appalling, Arroz, And, Amp, Analog, Asimov
58. Find 45 ways to say Appalling, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Appalling, Along, Antonyms, And, At
59. Appalling is a crossword puzzle clue
60. Appalling is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
61. Definition of Appalling (adjective): very unpleasant and shocking
Appalling, Adjective, And
62. Definition and synonyms of Appalling from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
63. This is the British English definition of Appalling.View American English definition of Appalling.
64. It is Appalling that child was murdered
65. Let me be quite blunt your work is Appalling
66. Conditions in the prison are said to be Appalling
67. Nothing can extenuate such Appalling behaviour
68. We've got 39 rhyming words for Appalling » What rhymes with Appalling? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Appalling.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
69. Hindi Translation of “Appalling” The official Collins English-Hindi Dictionary online
70. The Security Council, in particular, must uphold its Charter responsibilities and act to bring an end to all of the Appalling crimes being committed by the occupying Power in all areas of the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem
And, Act, An, All, Appalling, Areas
71. The Secret Teacher: Labelling students is an Appalling lack of professionalism The Secret Teacher: Upon seeing the name, not the work, I’ve heard colleagues exclaim ‘oh, he’s a D’
72. “This is Appalling,” Walz said
73. And Tiny Deny "Appalling" Sexual Abuse Allegations In a statement to E! News, T.I
And, Appalling, Abuse, Allegations