APOSTATE [əˈpäˌstāt, əˈpästət]
apostate (noun) · apostates (plural noun)
1. Apostate definition is - one who commits apostasy
2. How to use Apostate in a sentence.
3. Apostate definition, a person who forsakes his religion, cause, party, etc
4. Apostate synonyms, Apostate pronunciation, Apostate translation, English dictionary definition of Apostate
5. An Apostate is someone who’s inside God’s covenant community, is part of the visible Church, whose professed faith in Christ, seems to be a believer, probably partakes of the Lord’s Supper and is a member of that congregation, and then later consciously and intentionally repudiates their belief in Christ and leaves the covenant community.
6. One who undertakes apostasy is known as an Apostate.
7. What is an Apostate? The word "apostasy" comes from the Greek apostasia, which is translated "falling away" in 2 Thessalonians 2:3.The word is closely related to the Greek word for "divorce." Apostates are those who fall away from the true faith, abandoning what they formerly professed to believe.
8. An Apostate's defection from the faith may be intellectual, as in the case of Ernst Haeckel, who, because of his materialistic philosophy, publicly and formally renounced Christianity and the church; or it may be moral and spiritual, as with Judas, who for filthy lucre's sake basely betrayed his Lord.
9. Twelve years later, in 1906, his life had turned around spectacularly and he used his nightmarish adolescent adventures as the basis for “The Apostate,” which originally carried the subtitle “A Child Labor Parable.” He had become one of the highest paid writers in the world; Woman’s Home Companion paid him $767.30 for this 7,673-word
10. Apostate "Survival is our most holy writ
11. Apostate is one of three weapons available from the Altars of Sorrow
12. The Crossword Solver found 27 answers to the Apostate crossword clue
13. With each passing year, they continue to grow more Apostate
14. Apostasy (apo, from, and stasis, station, standing, or position).The word itself in its etymological sense, signifies the desertion of a post, the giving up of a state of life; he who voluntarily embraces a definite state of life cannot leave it, therefore, without becoming an Apostate.
15. Find 13 ways to say Apostate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. The Apostate denies the fundamentals of the faith
17. The Apostate does not lose their salvation, they were never saved in the first place
18. Judas A perfect example of an Apostate is Judas Iscariot
19. Therefore, an Apostate is someone who has once believed and then rejected the truth of God
20. Morrigan, an Apostate and Witch of the Wilds
21. Apostate (n.) mid-14c., "one who forsakes his religion or faith," from Old French apostat and directly from Late Latin apostata (which form also was used in English), from Greek apostasia, apostasis "defection, desertion, rebellion," from apostanai "to defect," literally "to stand off," from apo "off, away from" (see apo-) + stanai, aorist of histanai "to set, place," literally "cause to stand
22. He has authored several popular books for homeschoolers, including Apostate, Upgrade: 10 Secrets to the Best Education for Your Child, The Second Mayflower, the Family Bible Study Guide Series, and others..
23. Apostate Prophet is married and has a child
24. Apostate Prophet was a communist for a short period of time
25. Apostate Prophet speaks German, Turkish, and English fluently
26. Apostate Prophet is one of the biggest Ex-Muslim YouTubers to date, alongside David Wood.
27. 'Apostate' is a timely book that does a very good job of "surveying" the demise of Western culture over the last millennium
28. “Apostate” is a book that I deem as powerful in the promise that it holds to foster mutual understanding and promote charitable regard between Islam and the West
29. An Apostate is a person who once claimed to be a Christian but has irreversibly abandoned and renounced orthodox Christianity
30. An Apostate is an individual who commits apostasy
31. An Apostate falls away from the faith
32. The highly regarded Kittel lexicon gives the Apostate definition of “rebel.” That is, Apostates rebel against the faith that at one time they claimed they believed.
33. The Emissary of Asheron has you investigate the appearance of new portals inside Gear Knight dungeons which brings leads you to fight the Apostate Grand Director
34. Technically, an Apostate is defined as one who “completely and voluntarily abandons the Christian religion, whether by embracing another religion such as Paganism, Judaism, Mohammedanism, etc., or merely making a profession of Naturalism, Rationalism, etc.” Properly speaking, Joe Biden is not an Apostate per se, but an Apostate in his acts.
35. Another modern day Apostate is Robert Funk, a New Testament scholar at the University of Montana
36. Apostate is a Legendary Arc Sniper Rifle that fits into the Energy slot for Guardians in Destiny 2
37. Apostate AMERICA: AN END TIMES CHURCH A POWERFUL AMERICAN CHURCH IS RISING UP A Great Falling Away which will Look Like a Great End Times Revival is only Beginning The Death of Christianity The preceding article prompted a few observations about a movement within the Christian Church which is spreading rapidly
38. Apostate Methodist Preacher Emanuel Cleaver Invokes False Gods and Demons in Prayer to Them on the House Floor
39. An apostasy in Islam (Arabic: ردة , riddah or ارتداد, irtidād, an Apostate from Islam is a murtad (Arabic: مرتد ) is commonly defined as the abandonment of Islam by a Muslim, in word or through deed
40. 11:9: “By his mouth the one who is an Apostate brings his fellowman to ruin.” Isa
41. We must punish this Apostate priest
42. The Apostate is bound to return to his monastery as soon as possible, and the Council of Trent enjoins bishops to punish religious who shall have left their monasteries without the permission of their superiors, as deserters (Session XXV, de regularibus, iv).
43. Preachers Who Don't Believe - The Scandal of Apostate Pastors
44. According to some historians, the influence of that Roman ruler, known as Julian “the Apostate” (A.D
45. So if you were into heavy breakdowns in Apostate - you will definitely like this as well🤘
46. By Robert Bernstein Ridvan Aydemir is the "Apostate Prophet" and the most recent speaker to the Humanist Society of Santa Barbara
47. Brown is conflating the Hebrew "Apostate" of the OT and the Greek "Apostate" of the NT
48. Apostate Destiny 2 Guide - How to Get This Rifle
49. Why is the Apostate so good? This Legendary sniper rifle has the following active perks: Rapid-Fire Frame - which gives deeper ammo reserves and has a faster reload when it's empty, Rapid Hit - increased stability and reload speed, and Shield Disorient - energy matched shield explosions will disorient nearby enemies.
50. Adam the Apostate (2020) torrent movie INFO :
51. Apostate is a potentially friendly Dredge Stonesinger first encountered in The Banner Saga 2