apologist (noun) · apologists (plural noun)
See also: Apologist
1. Definition of Apologist : one who speaks or writes in defense of someone or something Examples of Apologist in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web To be sure, Mr
2. Apologist synonyms, Apologist pronunciation, Apologist translation, English dictionary definition of Apologist
3. Apologist, any of the Christian writers, primarily in the 2nd century, who attempted to provide a defense of Christianity and criticisms of Greco-Roman culture
4. Answer: Apologists are people involved in apologetics, a branch of theology concerned with the defense of the faith
5. An Apologist hones his ability to defend the Christian faith by presenting proofs from the Bible, logic, and other empirical and intellectual sources.
6. Frank Turek with the world’s most credentialed and likable Apologist, Dr
7. John Lennox. These are the Top 20 Christian Apologists from whom I’ve learned much
8. 120–220) who defended their beliefs against critics and recommended their faith to outsiders were called Christian Apologists
9. The late twentieth-century Christian Apologist Francis A
10. A noted Christian Apologist was responsible for repeatedly engaging in sexual misconduct before dying earlier this year, his former ministry has admitted
11. Bobby Conway is the founder and host of the rapidly-growing ministry, The One-Minute Apologist
12. At The One Minute Apologist it is our passion to provide content aimed at the head, heart and hands
13. / əˈpɒl.ə.dʒɪst / a person who supports a particular belief or political system, especially an unpopular one, and speaks or writes in defense of it: communism and its Apologists There are few Apologists for …
14. An Apologist is someone who argues in defense of a controversial truth, usually but not always associated with Christianity.
15. Definition of Apologist in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Apologist mean? Information and translations of Apologist in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. An Apologist is a person who practices apologetics--the defense and the establishment of the Christian faith
18. Therefore, an Apologist defends Christianity as well as
19. Find 49 ways to say Apologist, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. An Apologist is a person who argues in favor of something unpopular
21. If you're an Apologist for deep sea oil drilling, you would argue that drilling in the ocean is necessary and the benefits make up for any environmental damage. Apologists tend to be seen in a negative …
22. Gaboriault is now an Apologist of integrative medicine that combines the allopathy system and the traditional systems
23. He was no Apologist, but the glittering, near-feverish eloquence of his writing suggests fascination, almost reverence.
24. Apologist Ravi Zacharias speaks during Wilberforce Weekend 2017 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Oxon Hill, Maryland on May 19, 2017
25. The Financial Apologist will teach children and families to engage in biblical discussions and to dissect various financial worldviews
26. The Financial Apologist seeks to go beyond a single course and pursue teaching ongoing biblical life transforming skills and habits
27. What does Apologist mean? A person who argues in defense or justification of something, such as a doctrine, policy, o
28. Apologist (plural Apologists) One who makes an apology
29. 15 October 2019, Aleksandar Hemon, "‘The Bob Dylan of Genocide Apologists’" in The New York Times A genocide denier is an Apologist for the next genocide
30. Greg Bahnsen – the late great presuppositional Apologist
31. Francis Beckwith – noted philosopher and Apologist, especially in the area of ethics
32. An Apologist is someone who presents an apology or makes a practice of defending the faith
33. Apologists might (and do) develop their apologies within various intellectual contexts
34. Apologist (n.) "one who speaks or write in defense of something," especially "a defender of Christianity," 1630s, from French Apologiste, from apologie, from Late …
35. ‘an enthusiastic Apologist for fascism in the 1920s’ More example sentences ‘Religious Apologists have tended to argue from authority to justify their beliefs, often quoting from texts such as the Bible.’
36. Synonyms for Apologist in Free Thesaurus
37. 12 synonyms for Apologist: defender, spokesman, champion, arguer, maintainer, supporter, advocate
38. An “Apologist” is a person who engages regularly in the study and practice of “apologetics”
39. Antonyms for Apologist include critic, accuser, criticizer, decrier, detractor, carper, censurer, disparager, caviller and hypercritic
40. Bush-era counterterrorism appointee and torture Apologist, would become …
41. Apologist - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
42. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Apologist n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
43. ([sb] who publicly defends [sth])Apologista nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural
44. Apologist definition: An Apologist is a person who writes or speaks in defence of a belief , a cause, or a Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
45. An Apologist is one who speaks or writes in defense of a faith or cause
46. Apologist (for something/somebody) a person who tries to explain and defend something/somebody, especially a political system or religious ideas Apologists for nuclear power; He became known as the chief Apologist for hardline government policies
47. He is sometimes seen as a mere Catholic Apologist, rather than a serious philosopher.
48. Apologist Ken Ham, CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis, is no stranger to making headlines as he embraces innovative and uncommon ways of spreading the Christian faith.
49. Pelosi dismissed Khanna's comments as she accused Blitzer of being a Republican "Apologist." "What I say to you is: I don't know if you're always an Apologist — and many of your colleagues — for the Republican position," she said
50. A cop Apologist is a person, usually a Statist, who, no matter what a cop does, no matter how bad and unreasonable their actions are
51. A cop Apologist will defend their actions no matter what
52. Definition of Apologist written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
53. What is the opposite of Apologist? Antonyms for Apologist (opposite of Apologist).