apologetics (plural noun)
See also: Apologetics
1. Apologetics definition is - systematic argumentative discourse in defense (as of a doctrine)
2. Recent Examples on the Web Like no one else, Hooper absorbed the vast corpus of Lewis’s work: fantasy, satire, science fiction, literary criticism, essays, sermons, Apologetics, and poetry
3. Apologetics 101 Browse our collection of videos, articles and books that empower you to effectively defend the truths of Scripture and effectively share the Truth of God's Word with others.
4. Apologetics is that branch of Christian theology that deals with the defense and establishment of the Christian faith
5. Apologetics is the study and practice of giving answers for the reasonableness and truth of the Christian faith
6. How The Trinity Impacts Apologetics by Jason Gallagher
7. Christian Apologetics is both the science and art of answering this question by using reasons and evidence
8. The word Apologetics first appears in the New Testament in 1 Peter 3:15 where the Apostle Peter addressed early Christians in Asia Minor (a Roman province) who were suffering persecution because of their faith in Christ.
9. For over 40 years Apologetics Press has published books related to alleged Bible discrepancies and contradictions, the existence of God, the inspirati
10. Apologetics is a branch of Christianity that defends the authority of God’s Word, the character of God, and Christianity as a whole, and also uses the Bible as an offensive “weapon” (e.g., like a sword) against all other worldviews and opposition.
11. Christian Apologetics, then, is the science of giving a defense of the Christian faith
12. Basic Apologetics Course: This free 20-lecture series offers a Basic Apologetics Course for those who want to be better equipped to reach non-believers by giving honest answers to honest questions with gentleness and respect! This course, taught by Dr
13. Apologetics, What is it? Apologetics, Church Bulletin Inserts
14. Apologetics Course (Online, on-demand, mobile-friendly videos) Apologetics Seminar at your Church
15. Apologetics, in Christianity, the intellectual defense of the truth of the Christian religion, usually considered a branch of theology
16. In Protestant usage, Apologetics can be distinguished from polemics, in which the beliefs of a particular Christian church are defended.
17. Apologetics is a great way of strengthening one’s own knowledge and faith while being able to explain the Bible better to those with questions or a skeptical nature
18. The Apologetics Index ‘family of web sites’ provides 47,917+ pages of research resources on religious cults, sects, new religious movements, and alternative religions
19. Also included: information about Apologetics-, anticult-, and countercult organizations, as well as entries on doctrines, religious practices and world views.
20. CARM is a nonprofit, non-denominational, multi-staffed Christian Apologetics Ministry that supports evangelism, radio outreach, and provides full-time support for several foreign missionaries
21. Apologetics is the Science and Art of Christian Persuasion
22. The Science of Apologetics is the systematic study of the academic disciplines which are involved in Apologetics
23. To study and practice Apologetics, we need to be good students and understand a large body of knowledge.
24. Apologetics is a word that is often misunderstood, as if it means ‘apologising’ for one’s faith
25. In the Bible, Apologetics is synonymous with evangelism:
26. Question: "What is an apologist?" Answer: Apologists are people involved in Apologetics, a branch of theology concerned with the defense of the faith
27. Apologetics is defined as reasoned arguments in justification of something, usually a religious doctrine
28. For us, Christian Apologetics means the reasons we have for being Christians—the reasons we have for believing what we believe.
29. Apologetics means, broadly speaking, a form of apology
30. If you have Apologetics skill, a pastoral heart, and a willingness to raise support, Ratio Christi could be a fantastic fit for you
31. There will always be need for quality Apologetics books
32. The key for an effective Apologetics book (and really any book) is not so much to say new things, but to say the important things in a fresh
33. Apologetics is a defense of Christian belief that helps to explain and clarify the gospel message
34. Apologetics for a New Generation: A Biblical and Culturally Relevant Approach to Talking About God (ConversantLife.com®) Part of: ConversantLife.com® (2 Books) 4.5 out of 5 stars 102
35. What is Apologetics? Let’s start with what it is not
36. Many are not familiar with the word “Apologetics” and some wonder if it has anything to do with apologizing
37. Apologetics is a branch of theology that offers a defense of Christian doctrine
38. What is Apologetics? Apologetics is the reasoned defense and commendation of the faith.It is grounded in the Apostle Peter’s exhortation to the early Christian community: “Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense [apologia] to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence” (1 Pet 3:15 ESV).
39. Thus, Apologetics is a discipline dedicated to the defense of something
40. There can be as many different types of Apologetics as there are beliefs in the world: atheistic Apologetics, Hindu Apologetics, Buddhist Apologetics, Christian Apologetics, ad infinitum.
41. Apologetics synonyms, Apologetics pronunciation, Apologetics translation, English dictionary definition of Apologetics
42. Acts 17 Apologetics is a Christian YouTube channel founded by Dr
43. Christian Apologetics is vital in shaping culture
44. Apologetics is useful and may well be necessary in order for the Gospel to be effectively heard in Western society today
45. Warner Wallace, adjunct professor of Apologetics at Biola University and author of Cold-Case Christianity, God’s Crime Scene, and Forensic Faith “Mama Bear Apologetics is an incisive and witty look at the false ideas kids are drowning in today, often under the watch of well-meaning but unaware Christian moms
46. Kyle Butt – staff at Apologetics Press and editor of Discovery magazine
47. Ted Cabal – general editor of The Apologetics Study Bible
48. Apologetics: defending the faith
49. The First Letter of Peter tells its addressees that they must “always be prepared to make a defense (apologia) to anyone who calls you to account for the hope that is in you” (3:15).The defense of the faith has been required of Christians when they faced persecution, but “Apologetics” have also been undertaken in the face of intellectual attacks.
50. In Applied Apologetics with an emphasis in Practical Apologetics will help you learn how to defend the truth of Christianity using evidence drawn from science, history, philosophy, archaeology, the Bible, and religious experience
Apologetics can be defined as "an attempt to remove obstacles to the faith so a person can see and believe Christianity is true and satisfying." This definition is more robust than typical definitions in that it is concerned with the whole person: reason, imagination and the will. Apologetics is essential to faithfulness to Christ.
Apologetics is a word derived from the Greek word apologia, which means to give a reasoned defense (1 Pet. 3:15). In its Biblical context, apologetics is a branch of Christian theology and philosophy through which the Christian mind expresses itself in the task of evangelism. Apologetics seeks to provide rational grounds...
What Apologetics Can Do
What's Wrong With Apologetics?