1. Apologetic definition is - feeling or showing regret : regretfully acknowledging fault or failure : expressing an apology
2. How to use Apologetic in a sentence.
3. Apologetic definition, containing an apology or excuse for a fault, failure, insult, injury, etc.: An Apologetic letter to his creditors explained the delay
4. Apologetic synonyms, Apologetic pronunciation, Apologetic translation, English dictionary definition of Apologetic
5. Offering or expressing an apology or excuse: an Apologetic note; an Apologetic smile
6. Apologetics definition is - systematic argumentative discourse in defense (as of a doctrine).
7. Find 23 ways to say Apologetic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Apologetics is that branch of Christian theology that deals with the defense and establishment of the Christian faith
9. At CrossExamined.org we employ a classical Apologetic approach in defending Christianity that is summarized here
10. Classical Apologetic approach: (a simplified outline) Truth exists (objective reality can be known) God exists (classical arguments for God’s existence The Cosmological Argument; The Teleological Argument; The Moral Argument
11. Apologetics is the study and practice of giving answers for the reasonableness and truth of the Christian faith
12. What does Apologetic mean? Offering or expressing an apology or excuse
13. (adjective) An Apologetic note; an Apologetic smile.
14. Apologetics, in Christianity, the intellectual defense of the truth of the Christian religion, usually considered a branch of theology
15. In Protestant usage, Apologetics can be distinguished from polemics, in which the beliefs of a particular Christian church are defended
16. Question: "What is Christian Apologetics?" Answer: The English word “apology” comes from a Greek word which basically means “to give a defense.” Christian Apologetics, then, is the science of giving a defense of the Christian faith
17. The Apologetic manager presented the liberated shoppers with free cosmetics
18. The letter is written in an Apologetic tone, apparently because the return of the books is overdue
19. For all the permutations that produced, the music seemed slightly Apologetic .
20. The history of Apologetic literature involves the survey of the varied attacks that have been made against the grounds of Christian, Catholic belief
21. Apologetic about/for something They were very Apologetic about the trouble they'd caused
22. I hope she was suitably Apologetic afterwards
23. Leroy sounded almost Apologetic
24. He was profusely Apologetic about the mistake
25. She was Apologetic for taking so long.
26. Apologetic - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
27. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Apologetic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (sorry, regretful) pesaroso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
28. ‘an Apologetic smile’ ‘The typist smiles to himself as the story returns like an Apologetic lover, penitent, regretful and contrite.’ ‘Defending, the lawyer said his client was Apologetic and very much regretted the …
29. The history of Apologetic literature involves the survey of the varied attacks that have been made against the grounds of Christian, Catholic belief
30. Apologetic: 1 adj offering or expressing apology “an Apologetic note” “an Apologetic manner” Synonyms: excusatory defensive , justificative , justificatory attempting to justify or defend in speech or writing self-deprecating conscious of your own shortcomings Antonyms: unApologetic unwilling to make or express an apology
31. Apologetic definition: If you are Apologetic , you show or say that you are sorry for causing trouble for Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
32. • This Apologetic use of revisionist history is, however, so full of pitfalls that it, too, deserves critical attention
33. • He had been very careful in the way that he spoke to her and was very Apologetic when he swore
34. Look/sound Apologetic • He tried to look Apologetic, but it didn't work
35. Apologetic (adj.) 1640s, "vindicatory, containing a defense," from French apologétique, from Latin Apologeticus, from Greek apologetikos "defensible," from apologeisthai "speak in one's defense," from apologos "an account, story," from apo "away from, off" (see apo-) + logos "speech," from PIE root *leg-(1) "to collect, gather," with derivatives meaning "to speak (to 'pick out words')."
36. Synonyms for Apologetic in Free Thesaurus
37. 17 synonyms for Apologetic: regretful, sorry, rueful, contrite, remorseful, penitent, contrite
38. ‘The Apologetic justification of church division has in many cases been a source of heated confessional intolerance.’ ‘There are not several types of sermons, for example, expository, historical, doctrinal, moral, Apologetic, and topical.’
39. The Apologetic inherent in the gospel message itself is once again made clear
40. Apologetic: Offering or expressing an apology or excuse
41. He got up, his expression Apologetic, and fumbled for change in his pocket, throwing down much more than our two coffees cost.
42. "Apologetics" sounds like one of those scary "smart Christian" words - something that pastors and leaders study, but not us common people
43. But Apologetics is simply studying God and the Bible, in order to better defend it to those with questions
44. There are many different kind of Apologetics, and several big names that you can look to if you would like to learn more about this study.
45. Apologetic - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
46. Apologetics Press is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization dedicated to the defense of New Testament Christianity.
47. See 3 authoritative translations of Apologetic in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
48. OSU President turns Apologetic in bid to keep job Updated Mar 20, 2021; Posted Mar 20, 2021 F
49. Definition of Apologetic adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
50. The staff were very Apologetic about the mistake
51. Hanna looks truly Apologetic for lying.
52. However, I am not being Apologetic for JJ.
53. Never ever be Apologetic for chasing payment.
54. This story is an amazing Apologetic for and attestation to the Christian view of God.
55. Some Tamils have to stop being Apologetic for being Tamils especially the poor tamils.
56. Also, I did once say that to me art and the saints are the greatest Apologetic for our faith.
57. Find 23 ways to say Apologetic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
58. All the stats, form and information about race horse - Apologetic available at RACING.COM – The first destination for Australian Horse Racing.
59. Apologetics (n.) "branch of theology which defends Christian belief," 1733, from Apologetic (which is attested from early 15c
60. I sat up, earnestly damning the management of that unthinkable hotel, and was about to spring from the bed to go and make trouble for the night- clerk--him of the Apologetic manner and the tallow candle--when something in the situation affected me with a strange indisposition to move.