1. Apiology definition, the scientific study of bees, especially honeybees
2. Apiology (from Greek: api, "bee"; and λόγος, logos, "knowledge") is the scientific study of honey bees, a branch of melittology
Apiology, Api, And
3. Apiology (from Latin apis, "bee", and Greek -λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of honey bees, a subdiscipline of melittology, which is itself a branch of entomology
Apiology, Apis, And
4. Definition of Apiology in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Apiology mean? Information and translations of Apiology in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Apiology has no activity yet for this period
7. Created 36 commits in 6 repositories Apiology/pronto-bigfiles 13 commits Apiology/quality 12 commits Apiology/high_water_mark 4 commits prontolabs/pronto 3 commits Apiology/bigfiles 3 commits Apiology
8. Apiology Early-life experience affects honey bee aggression and resilience to immune challenge arly-life social experiences cause lasting changes in behavior and health for a variety of animals including humans, but it is not well understood how social information ‘‘gets under the skin’’ resulting in these effects.
Apiology, Affects, Aggression, And, Arly, Animals
9. Jake currently attends 8th grade at Carmel Middle School and keeps his knowledge of Apiology (the scientific study of bees) current by continuing to manage his own honey bee hives and attending industry conferences throughout the country.
Attends, At, And, Apiology, Attending
10. Word unscrambler results Unscramble letters Apiology Words made from letters Apiology
11. Unscrambled words made from anagrams of Apiology
12. We have unscrambled the letters Apiology (agiloopy) to make a list of all the words found in Scrabble, Words with friends and Text Twist and other similar word games
Apiology, Agiloopy, All, And
13. Noun Apiology The scientific study of bees and honey-making
14. 0; See all 3 definitions of Apiology
15. Full grammatical hierarchy of Apiology.
16. Above are the results of unscrambling Apiology
Above, Are, Apiology
17. We found a total of 87 words by unscrambling the letters in Apiology.
18. How to say Apiology in English? Pronunciation of Apiology with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 meaning and more for Apiology.
Apiology, Audio, And
19. In fact, many well-known characters and individuals have been interested in Apiology, including Sir Edmund Hillary (1919-2008) and Sherlock Holmes
20. Apiology definition: the scientific study of bees Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
21. Apiology (from Latin apis, "bee", and Greek-λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of honey bees, a subdiscipline of melittology, which is itself a branch of entomology
Apiology, Apis, And
22. Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases We found 14 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Apiology: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Apiology…
23. Course 1 - Apiology 101 – Online Introductory Beekeeping
24. Title = "Apiology: Royal secrets in the queen's fat body", abstract = "Royalactin, a component of royal jelly, induces queen differentiation in honeybees
25. Plath’s father was a professor of Apiology and German at Boston University and author of a book about bumblebees.
Apiology, And, At, , About
26. A person who studies Apiology, the science of bees (especially honeybees) and honey-making
27. BackYard Apiology, Knoxboro, New York
28. Apiology (redirected from Apicology) Also found in: Encyclopedia
Apiology, Apicology, Also
29. Apiology -- bees archaeology -- past culture of humans astrology -- stars (for making predictions) bacteriology -- bacteria biology -- life cartology -- maps and map-making cetology -- whales climatolgy -- climate conchology -- shells cosmetology -- cosmetics cosmology -- universe criminology -- crime and criminals cryptology -- codes
Apiology, Archaeology, Astrology, And
30. Apiology 0 points 1 point 2 points 3 months ago (aus based) - completed my honours last year and currently enrolled in my first year of clinical masters part time
Apiology, Ago, Aus, And
31. Apiology - find the meaning and all words formed with Apiology, anagrams with Apiology and much more
Apiology, And, All, Anagrams
32. The word Apiology uses 8 letters: a, g, i, l, o, o, p, y
33. Apiology is playable in: Words With Friends 16
34. Apiology: study of bees apistia: faithlessness in marriage apivorous: eating bees aplanatic: a lens free of spherical aberration apocalypticism: doctrine of the imminent end of the world apocarteresis: suicide by starvation apocatastasis: final restitution of all things at the appearance of the Messiah apocatastisis
Apiology, Apistia, Apivorous, Aplanatic, Aberration, Apocalypticism, Apocarteresis, Apocatastasis, All, At, Appearance, Apocatastisis
35. Entomology journal, Apiology journal, Arachnology journal, Arthropodology journal, Cetology journal, Conchology journal, Entomology journal, Helminthology journal
Apiology, Arachnology, Arthropodology
36. Apiology - (from Latin apis, "bee"; and Greek -λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of honey bees.Honey bees are often chosen as a study group to answer questions on the evolution of social systems
Apiology, Apis, And, Are, As, Answer
37. Apidology is a variant spelling of Apiology used outside of the western hemisphere, primarily in Europe; it is sometimes used interchangeably with melittology.
38. (Another important piece of my forthcoming Apiology dissertation: A bloody massacre is always great fun!) A cadre of spiders appears next to the hive, wise, truth-telling villains.
Another, Apiology, Always, Appears
39. The Bee-Loud Glade: Beeswax, Honey, Bees, Mead, Beekeeping, Apiarists, Apiology, and Apiculture Score A book’s total score is based on multiple factors, including the number of people who have voted for it and how highly those voters ranked the book.
Apiarists, Apiology, And, Apiculture
40. Now, the University of Delaware's popular course, Apiology and Apiculture (ENWC 214), is offered online, so it can be taken by anyone, anywhere with access to a computer and the Internet
Apiology, And, Apiculture, Anyone, Anywhere, Access
41. Caron, professor of entomology and wildlife ecology, a leading authority in the field of Apiology who has been frequently
And, , Apiology
42. Johann Dzierzon is considered the father of modern Apiology and apiculture. Most modern beehives derive from his design
Apiology, And, Apiculture
43. Apiology – (from Latin apis, "bee"; and Ancient Greek-λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of honey bees.Honey bees are often chosen as a study group to answer questions on the evolution of social systems
Apiology, Apis, And, Ancient, Are, As, Answer
44. Apidology is a variant spelling of Apiology used outside of the Western Hemisphere, primarily in Europe; it is sometimes used interchangeably with melittology.
Apidology is a variant spelling of apiology used outside of the Western Hemisphere, primarily in Europe; it is sometimes used interchangeably with melittology. Melittologists and apiologists are served by a number of scientific societies, both national and international in scope.
Apology definition, a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another: He demanded an apology from me for calling him a crook. See more.
It may also be called apicology. Melittology covers the species found in the clade Anthophila within the superfamily Apoidea, comprising more than 20,000 species, including bumblebees and honey bees . Apiology – (from Latin apis, "bee"; and Ancient Greek -λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of honey bees.