APICAL [ˈāpikəl, ˈap-]
1. 2 : of, relating to, or formed with the tip of the tongue n, l, and r are Apical consonants Other Words from Apical More Example Sentences Learn More about Apical Other Words from Apical Apically \ ˈā-pi-k …
2. Apical - situated at an apex top - situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf" Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
3. Apical LLC is an agricultural technology company that combines modern analytical methods, eco-friendly growing products and smart data management techniques to provide growers with the tools they need to grow extremely healthy, optimal-yielding crops, organically and with minimal pest problems.
4. Apical Group Ltd is one of the largest exporters of palm oil in Indonesia
5. Apical’s current operations include five refineries, three biodiesel plants, an oleochemical plant and a kernel crushing plant. The total infrastructure area of Apical’s operations spans over 126 hectares.
6. An Apical abscess is one of the most common types of dental abscesses, which are serious dental issues that require treatment
7. Apical is a leader and innovator within the medical device industry and can streamline the process for your biotechnology needs
8. Apical is a leader and innovator in the medical device industry that streamlines your biotechnology and semiconductor needs.
9. Definition of Apical in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Apical mean? Information and translations of Apical in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
11. Apical means "pertaining to an apex "
12. It may refer to: Apical ancestor, refers to the last common ancestor of an entire group, such as a species (biology) or a clan (anthropology) Apical (anatomy), an anatomical term of location for features located opposite the base of an organism or structure
13. Cell polarity is a main feature of many types of cells, The epithelial cell has an Apical, basal, and lateral surfaces; meaning that cell regions near each surface exhibit special structural modifications to carry out specific functions.
14. Synonyms for Apical in Free Thesaurus
15. Apical pleural scarring is the result of a thickening of the membrane that covers the lungs, according to Radiopaedia.org
16. Apical Organic Products List Nutrient Information Apical YouTube Channel; About Apical; Contact Us; Getting Started with Apical; Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Agronomists and Recommendations; Sampling Guides; Sample Shipping Labels; Apical Organic Products List; Apical …
17. ‘Shoot length was measured from the insertion point on the stem to the tangent line between the apices of the most Apical green leaves.’
18. Find 406 ways to say Apical, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
19. The Apical zone is one of the four chest radiograph zones and an important location for missed diagnoses when reporting a frontal chest radiograph and makes up one of the "check areas"
20. Apical is associated with niche brands to promote their Data Storage products/ solutions in India Apart from being exclusive distributor Apical plays an important role of value addition in terms of product promotion, marketing, training.
21. In an adult, a normal Apical pulse is 60-100 beats per minute
22. Where is the Apical pulse located? It is located on the left side of the chest at the 5 th intercostal space (ICS) at the midclavicular line
23. The Apical pulse is the point of maximal impulse and is located at the apex of the heart.
24. BACKGROUND Apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (ApHCM) is a relatively rare form of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy that predominantly affects the apex of the left ventricle and typically has a nonobstructive physiology
25. The Apical meristem is an area of actively dividing cells that forms all the root's cells
26. The Apical pulse rate will never be lower than the peripheral pulse rate
27. According to Columbia University, your Apical foramen is typically between 0.5mm to 1.5mm from the apex of your root
28. It’s often not possible to know the precise location of your Apical foramen, so your dental professional will typically fill your root canal before its end
29. Apical pulse assessment and location demonstration for nurses: Where is the location of the Apical pulse? It is found on the left side of the chest in the 5t
30. Apical pulse is also known as point of maximum pulse or PMI
31. The person has to first locate the Apical pulse, then measure it and then interpret the findings.
32. The purpose of the study was to compare the incidence and severity of Apical root resorption in patients treated with different orthodontic appliances and to evaluate the effect of treatment duration on the degree of Apical root resorption
33. A further aim was to analyse the degree of Apical root reso …
34. Apical 6-Piece Ultimate Hemostat Set Six PCS Set three Straight Hemostat and three Curved Hemostat
35. The Apical meristem is the growth region in plants found within the root tips and the tips of the new shoots and leaves
36. Apical meristem is one of three types of meristem, or tissue which can differentiate into different cell types
37. Apical is a description of growth occurring at the tips of the plant, both top
38. Apical pleural cap refers to a curved density at the lung apex seen on chest radiograph.
39. The frequency of Apical pleural thickening increases with age 3.
40. Idiopathic: chronic ischemic etiology is favored for most cases 4; secondary to previous Apical infection: typically pulmonary tuberculosis
41. The Apical pulse is a pulse site on the left side of the chest over the pointed end, or apex, of the heart
42. A doctor might palpate or listen to the Apical pulse when evaluating a person’s heart
43. An Apical pulse can be measured by listening over the apex of the heart using a stethoscope
44. The measurement of the Apical pulse is preferred when the …
45. The Apical pulse is a measure of cardiac function that is completed by placing a stethoscope at the apex of the heart and counting for one minute
46. The key difference between Apical and radial pulse is that Apical pulse is a pulse site situated on the left side of the chest, over the apex of the heart, while radial pulse is one of the peripheral pulse sites located on the lateral of the wrist.
47. Similar to narrow cells, Apical cells are found in the initial segment of the epididymis
48. Compared to other epididymal epithelial cells, Apical cells display a spherical nucleus that is located at the Apical pole of the epithelium.
49. Apical dominance is therefore most likely adaptive
50. Typically, the end of a shoot contains an Apical bud, which is the location where shoot growth occurs
51. The Apical bud produces a hormone, auxin, that inhibits growth of the lateral buds further down on the stem towards the axillary bud
52. Apical; Apical (bronchopulmonary) segment S I; Apical abscess; Apical angle; Apical area; Apical axillary lymph nodes; Apical bearing; Apical bronchus; Apical cap; Apical cap sign; Apical clearance; Apical complex; Apical crowding; Apical cyst; Apical delta; Apical dominance; Apical ectodermal ridge; Apical foramen; Apical foramen of tooth
53. Apical is managed by RGE Pte Ltd (www.rgei.com), which also manages other world-class resource-based manufacturing companies, delivering quality end-products to businesses and millions of people
54. Apical is the result of an incredible body of academic research that Ron and Jim refocused to create AI systems that are currently being applied to machine-guided investment strategies in global equity markets, said Alan Simoni, Chief Investment Officer at Apical Technology.
55. What does Apical mean? Of, relating to, located at, or constituting an apex
56. Apical dominance is common at the early stage of vegetative development
57. Later, when a certain mass is obtained, the Apical dominance weakens and suckers sprout
Examples of Apical in a sentence When he was elected president, it was an apical point in his life. 🔊 An apical moment during the football game was when the home team won. 🔊 An apical highlight of my day was getting a good grade on my science test. 🔊
Apical: The adjective for apex, the tip of a pyramidal or rounded structure, such as the lung or the heart. For example, an apical lung tumor is a tumor located at the top of the lung.
Apical means " pertaining to an apex ". It may refer to: Apical ancestor, refers to the last common ancestor of an entire group, such as a species (biology) or a clan (anthropology) Apical (anatomy), an anatomical term of location for features located opposite the base of an organism or structure Aug 29 2019
An apical consonant is a phone (speech sound) produced by obstructing the air passage with the tip of the tongue. It contrasts with laminal consonants, which are produced by creating an obstruction with the blade of the tongue, just behind the tip. It is not a very common distinction and is typically applied only to fricatives and affricates.