1. Aphthae Etymology: Gk, aphtha, eruption a small, shallow, painful ulceration that usually affects the oral mucosa, but not underlying bone
Aphthae, Aphtha, Affects
2. Aphthae occasionally may affect other body tissues, including those of the GI tract and the external genitals
Aphthae, Affect, And
3. Aphthous mouth ulcers (Aphthae) are a common variety of ulcer that form on the mucous membranes, typically in the oral cavity (mouth)
Aphthous, Aphthae, Are
4. Plural Aphthae also apthae \- ˌthē \ Medical Definition of aphtha
Aphthae, Also, Apthae, Aphtha
5. They are also called Aphthae, aphthosis, aphthous stomatitis and canker sores.
Are, Also, Aphthae, Aphthosis, Aphthous, And
6. It is also called aphthous ulcer or Aphthae
Also, Aphthous, Aphthae
7. Aphthae synonyms, Aphthae pronunciation, Aphthae translation, English dictionary definition of Aphthae
8. Aphthae more commonly affect young adults, and a familial tendency may exist.3 Paradoxically, smoking offers a somewhat protective effect against recurrent Aphthae…
Aphthae, Affect, Adults, And, Against
9. Definition of Aphthae in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. Information and translations of Aphthae in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. Aphthae definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
Aphthae, At, And
12. Aphthae or Aphthous are small ulcers of the mucous membrane, usually in the mouth
Aphthae, Aphthous, Are
13. What is a Aphthae in terminal ileum
14. Minor Aphthae: buccal and labial mucosa most frequently followed by the ventral surface of the tongue, mucobuccal fold, floor of the mouth, and soft palate
15. Major Aphthae may occur at any oral surface, but the labial mucosa, soft palate, and tonsillar fauces are most frequently involved.
Aphthae, At, Any, And, Are
16. Aphthae definition: a small ulceration on a mucous membrane , as in thrush , caused by a fungal infection Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Aphthae, As, And
17. Aphthous stomatitis is a pathological condition which consists in the appearance of benign and non-contagious ulcers in the oral cavity.… Aphthous Stomatitis (Aphthae): Read more about Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Complications, Causes and Prognosis.
Aphthous, Appearance, And, Aphthae, About
18. The Aphthae tend to occur in clusters or crops consisting of 10-100 ulcers
19. How to say Aphthae in English? Pronunciation of Aphthae with 1 audio pronunciation, 7 translations and more for Aphthae.
Aphthae, Audio, And
20. Aphthae in mouth and throat; tongue feels as if too long; sensation of pungent heat in mouth and throat, with great difficulty in swallowing; stinging in throat between the acts of deglutition
Aphthae, And, As, Acts
21. Arsenicum [Ars] Aphthae become livid and bluish, with great prostration; thrush in mouth and fauces; painful blisters in mouth and on tongue.
Arsenicum, Ars, Aphthae, And
22. Benign Aphthae of the vulva may or may not occur with concomitant oral lesions
23. Less commonly, the lesions are solitary or few but larger, referred to as giant Aphthae.
Are, As, Aphthae
24. Appearing after puberty, the prodrome is more intense and the ulcers are deeper, larger (> 1 cm), and longer lasting (weeks to months) than minor Aphthae
Appearing, After, And, Are, Aphthae
25. Aphtha (countable and uncountable, plural Aphthae) candidiasis, oral thrush, thrush (fungal infection of the mucous membranes of the mouth caused by any species of yeast from the genus Candida) An oral ulcer, disregarding the cause
Aphtha, And, Aphthae, Any, An
26. Aphthae related dreams are very rare
27. We usually dream of those when we really have one or more Aphthae or ulcers in our mouth
28. While you are sick, dreams of Aphthae shouldn’t be interpreted
29. Dreaming of Aphthae in your mouth…
30. Since Aphthae sometimes appear elsewhere on the body, a distinction is made between the stomatic and dermal forms of foot-and-mouth disease
Aphthae, Appear, And
31. Patients with UPF had a higher frequency of Aphthae (52.2% vs 0%, P = 0.0026) and musculoskeletal pain (65.2% vs 18.2%, P = 0.0255) than patients with genetic confirmed HPF.
32. Aphthae: Roundish pearl-colored specks or flakes in the mouth, on the lips, etc., terminating in white sloughs
33. "Aphthae, aphthous" References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries
Aphthae, Aphthous, And
34. References in the ICD-10-CM Index to Diseases and Injuries applicable to the clinical term "Aphthae, aphthous" Aphthae, aphthous - See Also: condition; Bednar's - K12.0 Recurrent oral Aphthae; cachectic - K14.0 Glossitis
And, Applicable, Aphthae, Aphthous, Also
35. What is a Aphthae in terminal ileum
36. 528.2 is a legacy non-billable code used to specify a medical diagnosis of oral Aphthae
37. The Aphthae are localized on nonkeratinized mucosa
38. One to 10 major Aphthae can be present at a time
39. Background: Bednar's Aphthae can still be found in newborn infants but have nearly disappeared from recent paediatric literature
40. Objectives: To find out the incidence of Bednar's Aphthae among newborn infants during the first week of life and the factors associated with the ulcers
Aphthae, Among, And, Associated
41. Aphthae Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Aphthae in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
42. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Aphthae in Urdu is قلاع, and in roman we write it Qalaa.
Are, Always, Aphthae, And
aphtha [af′thē] pl. aphthae a small, shallow, painful ulceration that usually affects the oral mucosa, but not underlying bone. A. welcome to my life! A. A canker sore (aphthous stomatitis) is an illness that causes small ulcers to appear in the mouth, usually inside the lips, on the cheeks, or on the tongue.
/aph·tha/ (af´thah) pl. aph´thae [L.] (usually plural) small ulcers, especially the whitish or reddish spots in the mouth characteristic of aphthous stomatitis. Bednar's aphthae symmetric excoriation of the posterior hard palate in infants. contagious aphthae foot-and-mouth disease.
Medical Definition of aphtha 1 : a speck, flake, or blister on the mucous membranes (as in the mouth or gastrointestinal tract or on the lips) characteristic of some diseases (as thrush)