See also: Aphelion
1. Just remember that the "ap" of Aphelion derives from a Latin prefix that means "away from" (the mnemonic "'A' for 'away'" can help too); peri-, on the other hand, means "near." And how are Aphelion …
2. Aphelion, in astronomy, the point in the orbit of a planet, comet, or other body most distant from the Sun
3. When Earth is at its Aphelion in early July, it is about 4,800,000 km (3,000,000 miles) farther from the Sun than when at its perihelion in early January.
4. The Aphelion is an entity or race of entities known to the Awoken and Calus ' Loyalists.
5. Rega Aphelion Moving Coil Phono Cartridge
6. The Aphelion is the third generation of Rega’s unique moving coil cartridges
7. Aphelion eFX is a true end-to-end SaaS (Software as a Service) FX Trading solution
8. Aphelion’s core architects and partners have been working in the eFX market since 1996, building eFX platforms for SEB and ING and ABN Amro
9. Starting Aphelion in 2006, they began to use their experiences with built-in systems to create the Aphelion eFX platform
10. Aphelion Labs – Analytics, Marketing, AI & Machine Learning Enterprise We get your market
11. The Aphelion is the point in the orbit of an object where it is farthest from the Sun
12. The word Aphelion derives from the Greek words, apo meaning away, off, apart and Helios.
13. Aphelion is the point of the Earth’s orbit that is farthest away from the Sun
14. Aphelion (plural aphelia) ( astronomy ) The point in the elliptical orbit of a planet , comet , etc., where it is farthest from the Sun
15. Aphelion Labs is the nation’s first all-round service provider to businesses
16. From incorporation of your firm to data analytics, marketing & outreach to every digital solution that your business needs, Aphelion Labs fulfills all requirements of your organization allowing you to focus only on delivering the best of your product or service.
17. Aphelion- apoapsis in solar orbit; the point in the orbit of a planet or comet that is at the greatest distance from the sun apoapsis, point of apoapsis- (astronomy) the point in …
18. Aphelion: Frontier Chronicles is a combat space simulator, where you join the Federation forces in a conquest for control over the frontier
19. This Saturday, July 4, Earth will be at the farthest point in its orbit around the sun, also known as Aphelion.
20. Aphelion will occur at 7:34 a.m
21. The Earth's two apsides are the farthest point, Aphelion, and the nearest point, perihelion, of its orbit around the host Sun
22. The terms Aphelion and perihelion apply in the same way to the orbits of Jupiter and the other planets, the comets, and the asteroids of the Solar System.
23. Aphelion (APH) is a cryptocurrency
24. Aphelion has a current supply of 70,188,440 with 50,000,000 in circulation
25. The last known price of Aphelion is 0.00246148 USD and is up 0.00 over the last 24 hours.
26. “Aphelion” is the fourth single by Scandroid
27. Aphelion Capital is a venture capital firm focused on supporting the growth of innovative medical technology with an emphasis on fast to market, low capital intense products that reduce the cost of delivering quality healthcare
28. Aphelion A planet, comet or other celestial body moving around the Sun, does so in an elliptical orbit with the Sun located at one of the foci (Kepler's First Law)
29. Extreme Perihelion and Aphelion
30. The extremes in Earth's perihelion and Aphelion distances for the 21 st Century are listed below
31. Earth’s mean distance from the Sun at Aphelion is 1.0167103 AU (152,097,701 km)
32. Billing themselves as a "technical/melodic death metal band," Snohomish's Aphelion will come to Seattle for some shredding and moshing with genre mutuals Gallows Hymn, Overwrought, and Speaks in
33. "Aphelion" with "Odonata", both from Amethystium, are the best 2 CD's of "New, new Age" I know
34. I bought 3 copies of Aphelion and 3 copies of Odonata (for myself only)
35. A young DJ and an electronic music producer better known under the alias 'Aphelion' mixes and produces music of various experimental genres
36. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Aphelion on …
37. Synonyms for Aphelion in Free Thesaurus
38. 1 antonym for Aphelion: perihelion
39. What are synonyms for Aphelion?
40. : the point nearest to the sun in the path of an orbiting celestial body (such as a planet) — compare Aphelion Other Words from perihelion Example Sentences Learn More about perihelion Other Words …
41. Aphelion is a non-professional story of a nephilim wolf prince discovering his mysterious past and its relation to a dying planet torn apart by hundreds of years of war between the followers of two opposing gods
42. Explore releases from Aphelion at Discogs
43. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Aphelion at the Discogs Marketplace.
44. Aphelion: 1 n apoapsis in solar orbit; the point in the orbit of a planet or comet that is at the greatest distance from the sun Antonyms: perihelion periapsis in solar orbit; the point in the orbit of a planet or comet where it is nearest to the sun Type of: apoapsis , point of apoapsis (astronomy) the point in an orbit farthest from the body
45. At Aphelion the land-crowded northern half of our planet is tilted toward the Sun
46. All this explains why July is our planet's warmest month: Northern continents baked by the Aphelion Sun elevate the average temperature of the entire globe
47. The Aphelion VEX-4 is a Vanu Sovereignty close range anti-vehicle turret for the Magrider
48. Unlike any other weapon, the Aphelion fires two different types of projectiles: releasing the trigger after shooting 6 or more rounds will cause the weapon to shoot a large arc of energy which deals 800 damage out to 300m and can pierce through 2 targets
49. The Aphelion VEX-4 is a rather nuanced and
50. Aphelion is AI-governed blockchain consensus algorithm which, the same as any other consensus algorithms, is used to consistently reach an agreement about the state of the blockchain between different participants on a blockchain network.
51. In July (Aphelion) the land-crowded northern half of our planet is tilted toward the Sun
52. Aphelion sunlight is a little weaker than sunlight at other times of the year, but it nevertheless does a good job warming the continents
53. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Edenbridge - Aphelion at Discogs
aphelion (Noun) The point in the elliptical orbit of a planet, comet, etc., where it is farthest from the sun. Etymology: Greek form of aphelium, from ἀπό + ἥλιος (modelled after apogaeum). Compare perihelion.
At aphelion (furthest) the sun is about 91.4 million miles away and at perihelion the sun is about 94.5 million miles away. So thus scientists determined the average distance to be 93 million miles.
Aphelion definition, the point in the orbit of a planet or a comet at which it is farthest from the sun. See more.
Aphelion is the point of the Earth's orbit that is farthest away from the Sun. Perihelion is the point of the Earth's orbit that is nearest to the Sun. The words come from Ancient Greek, in which helios means "Sun," apo means "far," and peri means "close."