1. Apertures synonyms, Apertures pronunciation, Apertures translation, English dictionary definition of Apertures
2. Lower f/stops give more exposure because they represent the larger Apertures, while the higher f/stops give less exposure because they represent smaller
3. 4 synonyms of Apertures from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Apertures, And, Antonyms
4. Find another word for Apertures
5. Such Apertures are great for travel, sports, wildlife, as well as other types of photography
Apertures, Are, As
6. Apertures Photo is midtown Tulsa's finest locally owned camera store, professional photo lab, and studio.
7. Apertures address 22135 Davis Drive, Suite 113 Sterling, Virginia 20164
8. For Communications and Design inquiries Paul Gormont at 703.860.3686 or email [email protected]Apertures.com
And, At, Apertures
9. For Photography or Video Production Inquiries Helmuth Humphrey 703.860.3686 or email [email protected]Apertures.com
10. F Stop Chart – Lens Apertures for Full Stops, 1/2 Stops, & 1/3 Stops
11. The SPI Supplies Apertures, be they drilled Pt or Mo or of the gold foil thin firm type, are all made to the most exacting of standards and with the smallest possible tolerances, not just in hole size, but also placement
Apertures, Are, All, And, Also
12. Apertures and Aperture Cleaning Self Cleaning Gold Foil Disc Apertures
Apertures, And, Aperture
13. Advanced techniques of thin metal film application permits the Apertures to retain a clean hole edge during prolonged beam exposure
Advanced, Application, Apertures
14. Three ranges of Apertures provide irises with 1.0 to 41.3 mm openings Up to 18 overlapping spring-steel leaves form a round aperture Smooth, continuous iris diaphragm control
15. Experimenting with varying Apertures is a technique used by photographers to add dimension to a scene
16. Synonyms for Apertures include holes, openings, orifices, perforation, breaches, chinks, crack, eyes, fissures and gaps
17. Both DAO methods described earlier utilize the dose-deposition matrix concept for approximating dose calculation, for approximating gradients, or for generating new Apertures.Thus, the algorithms as described so far improve on the two-step approach (FMO plus sequencing
Approximating, Apertures, Algorithms, As, Approach
18. Definition of Apertures in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Apertures mean? Information and translations of Apertures in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
20. The aperture setting is measured in f-stop values, with Apertures such as f/1.4 and f/2.8 often referred to as 'wide' Apertures, as they have the widest opening and let in the most light, while
Aperture, Apertures, As, And
21. Apertures is bringing us one step closer to the AI-powered organization of the future
22. Specialty Archery has five sizes of Apertures to select from which will screw directly into Specialty Archery Pro Series or Ultra Lite Peeps with use of the Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078).; You will need a Peep Reducer (#753-3) for the Apertures to fit into the Large Hooded (#749-37LH) or Large Non-hooded (# 749-37L) Peeps.; Sizes available: 1/8″, 3/32″, 1/16″, 3/64″, and 1/32″.
Archery, Apertures, Aperture, Available, And
23. The Apertures in your lenses work in much the same way as the pupil in your eye
24. Apertures are areas on the walls of a pollen grain, where the wall is thinner and/or softer
Apertures, Are, Areas, And
25. For germination it is necessary that the pollen tube can reach out from the inside of the pollen grain and transport the sperm to the egg deep down in the pistil.The Apertures are the places where the pollen tube is able to break through the (elsewhere very tough) pollen wall.
And, Apertures, Are, Able
26. Brymill’s Apertures enhance the functionality of the Cry-Ac® unit to deliver superior patient results using liquid nitrogen
27. All Brymill Apertures are fully autoclavable
All, Apertures, Are, Autoclavable
28. Conical Apertures A-D New style Conical Apertures A – D are included with each Cry-Ac ® unit and gives a more focused spray for greater accuracy
Apertures, Are, Ac, And, Accuracy
29. Specialty Archery has five sizes of Apertures which will screw directly into Specialty Archery Pro Series and Ultra Lite Peeps with use of the Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078)
Archery, Apertures, And, Aperture
30. NOTE: You will need a Peep Reducer (#753-3) for the Apertures to fit into the Large #749-37L and…
31. XApertures.club offers you the best Blog on photography to read in 2021 and the future
32. Apertures used to limit the amount of light exposed to imaging sensors or photodetectors in laser or imaging applications are available at Edmund Optics.
Apertures, Amount, Applications, Are, Available, At
33. Electron Microscope Apertures, Microholes, Filaments & More
34. Ladd Research sells a wide variety of Apertures, microholes, filaments & screens for scanning and transmission electron microscopes (SEM, FESEM and TEM), Microprobe systems, and Focused Ion Beam
Apertures, Amp, And
35. We also carry platinum and molybdenum Apertures.
Also, And, Apertures
36. Definition: Antenna Apertures are used in reference to the area of the antenna.It is defined as the measure of the ability of the antenna to effectively receive the power radiated towards it
Antenna, Apertures, Are, Area, As, Ability
37. The Apertures are either used as spray Apertures in electron beam columns, limiting Apertures or final Apertures for objective lenses equipped with an aperture changer
Apertures, Are, As, An, Aperture
38. Available in Pt/Ir (95:5%), Mo and Au (for some Apertures)
Available, And, Au, Apertures
39. The Pt/Ir Apertures can be cleaned using aperture flaming or heating devices.
40. Interchangeable Polymer Insight Apertures
41. With the InSight™ Peep Apertures, there is no need to switch out your peep when all you need to do is change your aperture size
Apertures, All, Aperture
42. Measuring Apertures – Aperture values are given in incremental F stops
Apertures, Aperture, Are
43. The sight has two Apertures that flip up, one aperture is a standard wide combat aperture while the other is a very small aperture for precision shooting
44. The effect is most noticeable when the aperture is small, but the effect is there for large Apertures as well
Aperture, Apertures, As
45. Apertures Photo - Tulsa, OK, Tulsa, OK
46. Disadvantages of Wide Apertures
47. We've already spoken about the creative use of wide Apertures to make images with shallow depth-of-field
Already, About, Apertures
48. But there is a disadvantage of using wide Apertures that you should be aware of
49. Synonyms for Apertures in Free Thesaurus
50. A Complete Selection Of Williams Apertures
51. In our continued investigation and quest to improve solder paste printing for fine-feature paste deposits, we also found that consistency (low standard deviation) favored the square Apertures when comparing circular Apertures to square Apertures with radius corners (hereafter referred to only as square Apertures).
And, Also, Apertures, As
52. Buy 15W LED White Spot Light Led Pin Spot Manual Focus Length Adjustable with 4 Apertures, Aperture Size Adjustable, for DJ Disco Club Party Wedding Stage Effect Lighting: Stage Lights - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Adjustable, Apertures, Aperture, Amazon
APERTURES [ˈapərˌCHər, ˈapərˌCHo͝or]
The definition of an aperture is a crevice, hole, or separation. An example of an aperture is the opening in a camera lense. An opening, such as a hole, gap, or slit.
Definition of aperture. 1 : an opening or open space : hole entered the cave through a narrow aperture. 2a : the opening in a photographic lens that admits the light. b : the diameter of the stop in an optical system that determines the diameter of the bundle of rays traversing the instrument.
In photography, an aperture is the opening of a lens used to control the amount of light necessary to expose the sensor/film; in addition, the aperture is used creatively to control the compositional use of depth of field. A smaller (closed) aperture restricts light and increases the depth of field in a scene,...
The wording is confusing.A low aperture number would create a shallow depth of field but a small aperture would create a larger depth of field.