1. Aperture definition is - an opening or open space : hole
2. How to use Aperture in a sentence.
3. “Aperture is at the top of its game, cementing its position as a true thought-leader.”—Guardian Where does Aperture go next?
Aperture, At, As
4. Aperture can be defined as the opening in a lens through which light passes to enter the camera. It is an easy concept to understand if you just think about how your eyes work
Aperture, As, An, About
5. The word Aperture simply means an opening, and that’s exactly what the Aperture of a lens is
Aperture, An, And
6. By changing the Aperture setting, you increase or …
7. Marking the one-year anniversary of New York’s shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Aperture magazine’s “New York” issue honors the city through photographs and essays by visionary artists and writers.
Anniversary, Aperture, And, Artists
8. Aperture provides software that simplifies, streamlines and automates credentialing and enrollment processes. Our proven, easily implemented and cost-effective software enables credentialing teams to quickly gain control of their credentialing and and enrollment — and automates manual, time-consuming credentialing activities.
Aperture, And, Automates, Activities
9. Why Aperture Health? Our teams have been providing credentialing, network management, directory, and data quality services to the healthcare industry for over 20 years
10. Aperture is a Discord Bot cloned from the bot known as Rowboat, made by the Discord Staff Member b1nzy. "Rowboat is a multi-purpose moderation and utility bot for Discord
Aperture, As, And
11. Aperture Cellars champions a range of expressive Bordeaux style wines from Sonoma County’s premier cool-climate Bordeaux varietal vineyard sites
12. VISITING Aperture It took over two years of planning, design meetings, and occasional setbacks, and a decade plus of dreaming, but our new Hospitality space was worth all of the wait.
Aperture, And, All
13. Put most simply – Aperture is ‘the opening in the lens.’ When you hit the shutter release button of your camera a hole opens up that allows your cameras image sensor to catch a glimpse of the scene you’re capturing
14. The Aperture you set impacts the size of that hole.
15. In optics, an Aperture is a hole or an opening through which light travels. More specifically, the Aperture and focal length of an optical system determine the cone angle of a bundle of rays that come to a focus in the image plane.
An, Aperture, And, Angle
16. Another is as an opening or Aperture in an object, like a tunnel through a mountain or the punches in three-ring binder paper
Another, As, An, Aperture
17. Aperture is an adjustable opening inside your lens that allows light to pass through to the imaging sensor in the camera body
Aperture, An, Adjustable, Allows
18. An easy way to visualize Aperture is to think of it in terms of the human eye
19. A Reston focal point, Aperture is an unexpected haven, overflowing with natural light, forward-thinking amenities, and a sense of community that radiates warmth and a gracious ease
Aperture, An, Amenities, And
20. WHY Aperture? Largest and most reliable CVO in the nation
21. Aperture refers to the opening of a lens's diaphragm through which light passes
22. An Aperture is an opening, usually a small one
23. “If you can thread the silk through that Aperture and pull it out the other side, we can knot it and create a loop.” The most common place you’ll find Aperture is when you’re talking about cameras or photography.
Aperture, And, About
24. 4 synonyms of Aperture from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Aperture, And, Antonyms
25. Also called Aperture stop.Optics
26. Aperture provides streamlined access to services through a wide variety of contract vehicles and agency-specific IDIQs
Aperture, Access, And, Agency
27. See also relative Aperture [C15: from Late Latin apertūra opening, from Latin aperīre to open]
Also, Aperture, Apert, Aper
28. Aperture is the opening of the lens through which light passes
29. When you hit the shutter release button to take the picture, the camera Aperture opens to the predetermined width, letting a specific amount of light through
30. A large Aperture lets more light in, and vice versa
31. Aperture is calibrated in f/stops, written in numbers like 1.4, 2, 2.8
32. Aperture is measured in f-stops, such as f/16 and f/4, but here’s the thing: The smaller the f-stop number, the larger the opening, and vice versa
Aperture, As, And
33. Aperture controls both depth of field and exposure — widening the Aperture to blur out the background will also brighten the photo
Aperture, And, Also
34. Advanced photographers will use shutter speed and ISO to balance out the exposure, but there is a way to control Aperture and still properly expose the photo even if you have no idea what ISO and shutter speed are.
Advanced, And, Aperture, Are
35. The Aperture is a small set of blades in the lens that controls how much light will enter the camera
36. The good: Apple Aperture 3 is a powerful, modern photo editor
37. Aperture is defined by the size of the opening through which light can enter the camera
38. Aperture - YouTube Bringing the universe down to Earth
39. Camera Aperture and Depth of Field
40. Aperture now generates full-size previews for every photo in your library
41. Quit Aperture when processing is complete
42. Open the Photos app, then choose your Aperture library when prompted, as pictured above.
App, Aperture, As, Above
43. From the spectacular sculpture outside the building to our art gallery inside, Aperture is overflowing with creative energy
44. Aperture is a discontinued image organizer that was developed by Apple for the macOS operating system
45. What does Aperture mean? The definition of an Aperture is a crevice, hole, or separation
46. (noun) An example of an Aperture is the opening in a ca
47. Aperture, in optics, the maximum diameter of a light beam that can pass through an optical system
48. The size of an Aperture is limited by the size of the mount holding the optical component, or the size of the diaphragm placed in the bundle of light rays
49. Aperture is definitely different from similar leading program(s) however, author Dion had laid out this course sequentially and is less confusing and gets from interesting to engaging half way through the book
Aperture, , And
50. On the whole this is a book that every new Aperture user must get their hands on.
51. An Aperture stop is the opening which limits the amount of light which passes through an optical system
An, Aperture, Amount
52. For example, the adjustable diaphragm near the front of a compound camera lens is the Aperture …
53. The numerical Aperture of a microscope objective is a measure of its ability to gather light and resolve fine specimen detail at a fixed object distance
Aperture, Ability, And, At
54. Aperture is the opening in the lens which lets light through to the camera’s sensor; A large Aperture lets in more light than a small Aperture; Aperture is one of the three component parts of the Exposure Triangle; In Aperture Priority mode you take direct control of Aperture
55. Aperture is a cloud-delivered service, without the need for any proxies or agents
Aperture, Any, Agents
56. Because Aperture communicates directly with SaaS applications, it will look at data from any source, regardless of the device or location from which the data originates.
Aperture, Applications, At, Any
57. Aperture Spring 2021 View Latest Issue
58. Aperture [ap´er-chur] opening
59. Inferior Aperture of minor pelvis (inferior Aperture of pelvis) pelvic outlet
60. Numerical Aperture an expression of the measure of efficiency of a microscope objective
61. Superior Aperture of minor pelvis (superior Aperture of pelvis) pelvic inlet