1. Alkylphenol ethoxylates (Apeo) is the term used to describe the group of organic substances of which NPEO is one
2. Looking for online definition of Apeo or what Apeo stands for? Apeo is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
3. What does Apeo stand for? Your abbreviation search returned 6 meanings
4. Suppliers to source Apeo-compliant chemical formulations using the guidance in the next section
5. Alkylphenol ethoxylates (Apeo) are non ionic surfactants used as detergents in the textile industry
6. Examples of Apeo are nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEO) and octylphenol ethoxylates (OPEO)
7. Apeo, LLC filed as a Foreign Limited Liability in the State of Florida on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 and is approximately seven years old, as recorded in documents filed with Florida Department of State.A corporate filing is called a foreign filing when an existing corporate entity files in a state other than the state they originally filed in.
8. In an effort to better understand the impact of Apeo-free materials in the architectural coatings industry, we caught up with John Mangano, Technical Service Specialist at BASF
9. What is the biggest challenge in replacing Apeos? John Mangano: The main goal is to replace the Apeos without impacting the performance of the coating in a negative way.
10. Free Business profile for Apeo LLC at 281 Sanders Creek Pkwy, East Syracuse, NY, 13057-1307, US, Apeo LLC specializes in: Offices and Clinics of Dentists
11. Yo me Apeo en la próxima parada I'm getting off at the next stop
12. Apeo (Alkylphenol Ethoxylates) The most important Apeos or alkyl phenol ethoxylates for the textile industry are NPEOs (Nonylphenol ethoxylates) and OPEOs (Octylphenol ethoxylates) due to their detergent properties
13. Apeos are usually present in detergents, cleaning agents as well as other chemicals used for textile or leather production.
14. Since 1998, the use of Apeo in detergents has been forbidden in Germany – and since January 2005 the EU directive 2003/53/ EG has forbidden the use of NPEO in higher concentrations than 0.1% in product formulations
15. However it will take years before there is progress in phasing out Apeos completely, as was done by Norway in 2002.(10)
16. Apeo (ah-peh-oh) A masculine noun is used with masculine articles and adjectives (e.g
17. Se colocaron Apeos alrededor de la vieja iglesia para evitar que se derrumbara
18. Apeo: Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario: Apeo: Alkylphenolethoxylate: Apeo: Asia Pacific Education Office: Apeo: Action pour Enfants Oublies (French: Action for Forgotten Children; Democratic Republic of Congo) Apeo: Assistant Program Executive Officer: Apeo: Academic Preparation and Equal Opportunity (University of California
19. Apeo, LLC was incorporated on Thursday 30th October 2014, so this company age is six years, four months and twenty-five days
20. Apeo, LLC agent is CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY DBA CSC LAWYERS INCORP
21. Apeo nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural
22. Apeo stands for Alkylphenolethoxylate
23. There are 43 companies that go by the name of Apeo, LLC
24. The most important Apeo or alkylphenol ethoxylates for the textile industry are NPEO (nonylphenol ethoxylates) and OPEO (octylphenol ethoxylates) due to their detergent properties
25. About 90% of the produced Apeo are in fact NPEO
26. The Apeo surfactant formulation was used as the standard for color strength and rub-up testing was performed 12 hours post application to check color acceptance
27. Phthalo Blue NOVELUTION 3307 and 3505 are the best choice for matching color strength with Apeo
28. The risks and alternatives of Apeo and NPEO in textiles (2/2) Introduction In the first part of this article the risks of the use of Apeo products were shown
29. The second part gives information about product alternatives, global regulations and environmental advantages after the ban of Apeo in Europe.
30. Looking for the definition of Apeo? Find out what is the full meaning of Apeo on Abbreviations.com! 'Asia Pacific Education Office' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
31. La polémica por la tala de la mayoría de los árboles de la zona quedó adormecida cuando se decidió 'salvar' del Apeo a estos tres singulares ejemplares.: The controversy over the cutting of most trees in the area was numb when he decided to 'save' the felling of these three unique copies.: Son datos absolutamente fiables y se conservan, tanto en los libros de Apeo como en la copia que hay
32. Principal Translations: Spanish: English: Apeo nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural
33. (acción de cortar árbol) (forestry) felling n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.: Apeo nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino
34. ApeoS Y APUNTALAMIENTOSUNIDAD DE FORMACIÓN BOMBEROS DE MÓSTOLES Pág
35. ApeoS Y APUNTALAMIENTOS Apeo Son los armazones o fábricas con que se sostienen provisionalmente el todo o partedel edificio, construcción o terreno.
36. What does Apeo stand for? List of 14 Apeo definitions
37. Top Apeo abbreviation meanings updated February 2021
38. Free and open company data on Tennessee (US) company Apeo, LLC (company number 000773356), 281 SANDERS CREEK PKWY EAST SYRACUSE, NY 13057-1307 USA
39. Apeo m (plural Apeos) felling (of tree) surveying; prop, support; Verb
40. Further reading “Apeo” in Diccionario de la lengua española, Vigésima tercera edición, Real Academia Española, 2014.
41. Individually hand-cast in Germany and quadruple sealed with a professional ceramic coating that is 100% free of Apeo, PFOA, NMP, NEP and BPA
42. Achieves non-stick perfection without risk of exposure to GenX fluorinated chemicals, PFBS, bisphenols (BPS), Apeo, PFOS, PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
43. 100% free of Apeo, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP
44. Utilizing a custom-formulated stone-derived coating from Germany, the 5 L (5.3 Quart) All-In-One Stone Earth Sauce Pan by Ozeri reigns with its ability to deliver non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of toxic substances such as Apeo, GenX fluorinated chemicals, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, and the …
45. We made sure to create a PFOA, PTFE, Apeo, lead, and cadmium-free pan that will revolutionize your cooking experience
46. Apeo, LLC (Delaware (US), 25 Aug 2014 - ) details * While we strive to keep this information correct and up-to-date, it is not the primary source, and the company registry ( see source , above) should always be referred to for definitive information
47. English Translation of “Apeo” The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online
48. New RHODOLINE Apeo-free WA has slightly better Lipstick and Coffee stain removal (but may be formulation dependant) 19
49. Apeo is a member of Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
50. Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that is 100% free of Apeo, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP
51. Shop Ozeri 10 Stone Earth Frying Pan with Apeo-Free Non-Stick Coating online at Macys.com
52. Utilizing STONEHENGE, a stone-derived coating, the Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri is the world's leading frying pan, delivering non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of Apeo and PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
55. Also, of concern are Apeo chemicals, which are restricted in Germany due to potential toxicity