ape (noun) · apes (plural noun)
ape (verb) · apes (third person present) · aped (past tense) · aped (past participle) · aping (present participle)
1. Apes (Hominoidea / hɒmɪˈnɔɪdiːə /) are a branch of Old World tailless simians native to Africa and Southeast Asia
2. Definition of Ape (Entry 1 of 3) 1 a : any of various large tailless semi-erect primates of Africa and southeastern Asia (such as the chimpanzee, gorilla, orangutan, or …
3. Ape, (superfamily Hominoidea), any tailless primate of the families Hylobatidae (gibbon s) and Hominidae (chimpanzee s, bonobo s, orangutan s, gorilla s, and human being s)
4. Apes are found in the tropical forests of western and central Africa and Southeast Asia.
5. In Ape, open the FASTA file, then use the Features menu to open the GFF3 track info
6. Another way to go is to take the gene model (from a gene page), paste it into an Ape window and then select all, make a new feature (Feature menu), and in the edit feature window …
7. Gigantopithecus is an extinct genus of Ape from the Early to Middle Pleistocene of southern China, represented by one species, G
8. The first remains of Gigantopithecus, two third molar teeth, were identified in a drugstore by anthropologist Ralph von Koenigswald in 1935, who subsequently described the Ape.
9. Ape Companies is a service-oriented distributor of surface preparation, safety and environmental management products
10. We supply our products to industrial contractors who provide critical services that maintain and repair facilities and equipment, safely and quickly. Ape proudly serves the Gulf Coast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast markets.
11. Ape Apps is an independent software development company founded in 2010 by Brandon Stecklein
12. Over the years, Ape Apps has published over 400 apps and games across various platforms
13. Our goal is to help you understand what a file with a *.Ape suffix is and how to open it
14. Determining the Ape for these effects to cultural resources is the CRS’s duty, and may require including an architectural historian in some cases
15. Download Apex Legends for free on PlayStation® 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series XS, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Origin and Steam.
16. Ape Case is a complete line of thick-padded, water-resistant, multi-pocketed, zippered-up camera backpacks, messenger bags, pouches and carrying cases.
17. Ape verb imitate, copy, mirror, echo, mock, parrot, mimic, parody, caricature, affect, counterfeit These films merely Ape Hollywood.
18. The official website of BApe ®
19. Ape (plural Apes) A primate of the clade Hominoidea, generally larger than monkeys and distinguished from them by having no tail
20. Any member of the superfamily Hominoidea, the two extant branches of which are the lesser Apes (gibbons) and the great Apes (humans, chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans).See also catarrhine
21. Ape Testosterone Booster, Optimizer & Anti-Estrogen - Maximize Testosterone Production, Enhance Nitric Oxide, and Increase Muscular Endurance & Fullness, Stamina, Energy, & Strength - 40 Count 4.1 out of 5 stars 152 $33.37$33.37 ($0.83/Count) Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 15
22. Ape is the flagship brand of the Ape Group, the first and foremost brand in the industry
23. To Ape someone is to imitate them, often in a mocking way
24. Most people don't like being Aped.
25. The Ape file format, also known as Monkey's Audio, is a lossless audio file format which allows a user to compress an audio file without losing any quality to the sound of the file.
27. Mo’wax unkle x bApe camo wide full zip hoodie mens
28. Download and use 500+ Ape stock photos for free
29. Ape - pronounced "a pay" is an iconic 3 wheel vehicle produced by Piaggio
30. Post world war 2 Italy was in a bad way, economic difficulties, the people needed an affordable transport solution and so the Ape was born
31. 1993年4月1日、東京・原宿にて創業。ファッションブランド〈a bathing Ape®〉を展開。店舗として「bApe store®」「bApexclusive™」「bApe kids®」「a bathing Ape pirate store®」を中心に運営し、ワールドワイドに事業を拡大している。
32. Actions Multiattack: The Ape makes two fist attacks
33. Ape noun [C] (ANIMAL) a mammal that has long arms and no tail or a short tail and that is related to monkeys: Chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans are all Apes.
34. Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) Fifth Edition (5e) Monster - Ape - Oh yeah, that might be a problem
35. A newly discovered 36-foot gorilla escApes from a freighter off the coast of Korea
36. Chaos ensues as the Ape kidnaps her and rampages through Seoul.
37. Looking for online definition of Ape or what Ape stands for? Ape is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
38. 6 synonyms of Ape from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 related words, definitions, and antonyms
39. Ape: to use (someone or something) as the model for one's speech, mannerisms, or behavior.
40. What does Ape stand for? List of 424 Ape definitions
41. Top Ape abbreviation meanings updated March 2021
42. An annual premium equivalent (Ape) is a common sales measure calculation used by insurance companies in the United Kingdom
43. (Ape has been adopted by many schools in Virginia and clubs have formed and it is used reguarly in everyday speach)
44. Samm (Ape Mobile) is a site intelligence platform for excellence in construction
45. The Piaggio Ape (Italian: [ˈpjaddʒo ˈaːpe]; Italian for 'bee'), is a three-wheeled light commercial vehicle, manufactured and marketed by Piaggio as an adaption of the company's Vespa scooter — in continuous production since its 1948 introduction and offered in numerous body configurations to serve a wide range of utilitarian functions.
46. - New Ape-Zilla theme can be purchased in the store with new boss and environment - Wibbit Freeze and Fart flinger power ups are now available - New Bonus Games reachable by portal
47. There are only a handful of Ape species, while there are hundreds of species of monkeys
48. Ape is a brand which, with more than seventy years of history and success, is recognised in numerous areas of Europe and of the world with the most compact, manoeuvrable and versatile light urban transport, such as to make Piaggio the absolute market leader in India in …
49. The Ape Programming Language Try Ape in your browser on Ape Playground
50. Ape is an easy to use programming language and library written in C
51. (Ape) is a social enterprise that develops programmes in support of conservation projects in a sustainable manner
52. Find the latest EAGERS FPO (Ape.AX) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
53. From the smashing hit mobile video game Ape CHASE with over 3 billion downloads comes the music video adaptation
54. 😜 If there was an Ape on your BACK, what
55. Ape, any primate primate, member of the mammalian order Primates, which includes humans, Apes, monkeys, and prosimians, or lower primates
Gorilla is said to have hair characterized by brown color. On the other hand the other types of Apes are characterized by hair that is black in color. This is one of the main differences between Apes and Gorillas. Both of them differ when it comes to the other characteristics pertaining to their physical appearance.
To ape means to copy a persons looks or behavior. It means to imitate something. It's usually used in a disapproving sense ("I see Sieglinde had the same hairdo as Brunhilde.
ape (plural apes) A primate of the clade Hominoidea, generally larger than monkeys and distinguished from them by having no tail. Any such primate other than a human. (derogatory) An uncivilised person.
Lesser ape definition, any member of the four genera of gibbons that make up the family Hylobatidae. See more.