1. Apathetic definition is - affected by, characterized by, or displaying apathy : having or showing little or no interest, concern, or emotion
Apathetic, Affected, Apathy
2. How to use Apathetic in a sentence
3. Discover If You're Apathetic Synonym Discussion of Apathetic.
4. Apathetic means uncaring. It’s an adjective form of apathy —the state of not caring
Apathetic, An, Adjective, Apathy
5. Apathetic is especially used to describe people with a …
6. Some common synonyms of Apathetic are impassive, phlegmatic, stoic, and stolid. While all these words mean "unresponsive to something that might normally excite interest or emotion," Apathetic may imply a puzzling or deplorable indifference or inertness
Apathetic, Are, And, All
7. Charitable appeals met an Apathetic response
Appeals, An, Apathetic
8. But the mean, where it dwelt chiefly, was an Apathetic fascination, partly of horror; as of Europa in mid ocean with her bull. THE WORKS OF ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON, VOLUME XXI ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON But the other men were less Apathetic, and had followed the brave man to the door
An, Apathetic, As, And
9. An Apathetic individual has an absence of interest in or concern about emotional, social, spiritual, philosophical, virtual, or physical life and the world.
An, Apathetic, Absence, About, And
10. The lack of motivation and enthusiasm makes Apathetic people less inclined to do things like exercise or follow their medicine doses
11. A view related to apatheism, Apathetic agnosticism claims that no amount of debate can prove or disprove the existence of one or more deities, and if one or more deities exist, they do not appear to be concerned about the fate of humans; therefore, their existence has little to no impact on personal human affairs.
Apatheism, Apathetic, Agnosticism, Amount, And, Appear, About, Affairs
12. The Crossword Solver found 107 answers to the Apathetic crossword clue
13. Apathetic is an adjective that describes the feeling of being bored with what’s going on around you. If you don’t care one way or another, you’re Apathetic
Apathetic, An, Adjective, Around, Another
14. Apathetic adjective uninterested, passive, indifferent, sluggish, unmoved, stoic, stoical, unconcerned, listless, cold, cool, impassive, unresponsive, phlegmatic, unfeeling, unemotional, torpid, emotionless, insensible Many people feel Apathetic about the candidates in both parties.
Apathetic, Adjective, About
15. Apathetic (A)pathetic individual who lacks the will power /motivation to care enough about anything
Apathetic, About, Anything
16. The definition of Apathetic is someone who is not interested or doesn’t show any feeling or emotion
17. A citizen who does not vote in a public election is an example of an Apathetic citizen.
18. Apathetic Similarly, some adolescents may have been depressed or Apathetic, and hence unwilling to pursue disagreements
Apathetic, Adolescents, And
19. Apathetic - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
20. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Apathetic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (indifferent) apático/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Apathetic, Adj, Adjective, An, Ap, Adjetivo, Alta
21. Apathetic - showing little or no emotion or animation; "a woman who became active rather than Apathetic as she grew older" spiritless - lacking ardor or vigor or energy; "a spiritless reply to criticism"
Apathetic, Animation, Active, As, Ardor
22. The Apathetic men were unwilling to do anything to save their families from the kidnappers
23. The employee’s Apathetic attitude was apparent in the rude way he greeted customers
Apathetic, Attitude, Apparent
24. Sometimes it seems as though we live in an Apathetic world filled with uncaring people.
As, An, Apathetic
25. Don't be so Apathetic! • political apathy • People must realize that we can't afford to be Apathetic about environmental issues any longer
Apathetic, Apathy, Afford, About, Any
26. • Parents are completely Apathetic about their children's education and show little interest in it
Are, Apathetic, About, And
27. • The mass is politically Apathetic and impotent, and policy is imposed upon this large proportion
28. Apathetic behavior is behavior that shows your lack of effort, emotion, and motivation
29. If you're Apathetic, you don't care about your own problems
30. Apathetic thyrotoxicosis is an atypical though not rare manifestation of hyperthyroidism
Apathetic, An, Atypical
31. Definition of Apathetic adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Apathetic, Adjective, Advanced
32. Gender Apathetic or Apagender is when a person really doesn't identify nor care about any particular gender
Apathetic, Apagender, About, Any
33. Apathetic Meaning: "characterized by apathy," 1744, Apathetick, from apathy + -ic, on model of pathetic
Apathetic, Apathy, Apathetick
34. ‘Indifferent, Apathetic, she has no reason to think her life will improve.’ ‘Despite her uncaring appearance, Apathetic tone, and collected posture, I could see the real change in her.’ ‘Her friend seemed so Apathetic and listless she wanted to shake her.’
Apathetic, Appearance, And
35. Two Apathetic guys falls in love with each other
36. Reason is easily overcome by emotion, but emotion can be Apathetic or energetic.: The proles, normally Apathetic about the war, were being lashed into one of their periodical frenzies of patriotism.: But quite a few of the others come across as frivolous, Apathetic, foolish or all of the above
Apathetic, About, Across, As, All, Above
37. It was an elite, skillfully and ruthlessly controlling demoralized and Apathetic masses.
An, And, Apathetic
38. Apathetic definition: If you describe someone as Apathetic , you are criticizing them because they do not seem Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Apathetic, As, Are, And
39. Apathetic: Meaning; Showing or feeling no interest, or concern
40. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Apathetic gesture crossword clue
41. Apathetic (for those of you who dont know) means to not care
42. So how Apathetic are you? Are you Apathetic? Find out in this quiz.
43. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Apathetic with 13 letters was last seen on the October 11, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is LACKADAISICAL.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Apathetic, Answer, Are, All, Answers
44. The only reason we are so Apathetic is because we have so much going on
45. The Apathetic person does not feel safe with himself of herself because he or she has already demonstrated that they do not have their own best interests at heart
Apathetic, Already, At
46. Apathetic definition: If you describe someone as Apathetic , you are criticizing them because they do not seem Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Apathetic, As, Are, And
47. The follow-up EP Apathetic is a mid-tour buzz sustainer that includes an acoustic version of the single "Be My Escape" and six other tracks
Apathetic, An, Acoustic, And
48. Apathetic - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
49. ‘Indifferent, Apathetic, she has no reason to think her life will improve.’ ‘Despite her uncaring appearance, Apathetic tone, and collected posture, I could see the real change in her.’ ‘Her friend seemed so Apathetic and listless she wanted to shake her.’
Apathetic, Appearance, And
50. Apathetic thyrotoxicosis is an atypical though not rare manifestation of hyperthyroidism
Apathetic, An, Atypical
51. Apathetic - Kindle edition by Muzik, Heather
52. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Apathetic.