1. Aortarctia An obsolete term for: (1) Aortic valve stenosis; (2) Stenosis of the aorta.
Aortarctia, An, Aortic, Aorta
2. Comment on: Aortarctia: a rare manifestation of relapsing polychondrits Rheumatology (Oxford)
3. Comment on: Aortarctia: a rare manifestation of relapsing polychondrits
4. What does the word Aortarctia mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word Aortarctia in our free online dictionary!
Aortarctia, Antonyms, And
5. Comment on: Aortarctia: a rare manifestation of relapsing polychondritis: Reply
6. English Translation, Synonyms, Definitions and Usage Examples of Spanish Word 'Aortarctia'
7. Relapsing polychondritis with Aortarctia as the first presentation is more rare.
8. Aortarctia. Aortarctia is a topic covered in the Taber's Medical Dictionary. To view the entire topic, please sign in or purchase a subscription
9. Comment on: Aortarctia: a rare manifestation of relapsing polychondrits
10. Definitions of Aortarctia - OneLook Dictionary Search
11. We found 2 dictionaries that include the word Aortarctia: General (1 matching dictionary)
12. Aortarctia One of the most dangerous of congenital diseases, often becoming the cause of death of the child to the mountain with heart disease is coarctation of the aorta. Because if the disease it is important to immediately order the treatment in Israel.
13. Aortarctia Coarctation of the aorta - a narrowing of the aorta - the main artery that leaves the heart
Aortarctia, Aorta, Artery
14. Aortarctia aortectasia aortectasis aortectomía aórtico aorticopulmonar aorticorrenal aortismo aortismus abdominalis aortitis aortitis de Dohle aortitis de Dohle-Heller aortitis gigantocelular aortitis luética aortitis numular aortitis reumática aortitis sifilítica aorto-pulmonar …
Aortarctia, Aortectasia, Aortectasis, Aortectom, Aorticopulmonar, Aorticorrenal, Aortismo, Aortismus, Abdominalis, Aortitis, Aorto
15. Related to coarctate: Coarctate pupa, Aortarctia
16. Cocle nonacute Xenorhynchus nonacute Aortarctia
17. Aortarctia: The patient's Aortarctia was corrected with angioplasty and the simultaneous placement of stints
Aortarctia, Angioplasty, And