1. Anxy is for people who crave open discussions about coping with anxiety, depression, fear, anger, trauma, shame, and all those other wildcards that alter the direction of our work and our lives.
2. Anxy was created in support of us humans striving to be healthy in all aspects of life, especially mental health
3. 11.6k Followers, 576 Following, 375 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Anxy (@Anxymag)
4. For those of you new to our magazine, Anxy is a beautifully designed, bi-annual print publication about mental health, explored through a creative lens.
5. Anxy is a beautifully-designed magazine about our inner worlds
6. Anxy is all about sharing stories and making connections
7. In addition to our first issue of Anxy, join two of our Anxy team members for dinner
8. We will treat you to some great food and lively conversation, where we will share all the ins and outs of running Anxy and talk about how Anxy brings us all together.
9. Anxy explores our inner worlds through a personal and creative lens
10. Announcing Anxy №4: The Masculinity Issue — Call for Submissions Be part of the award-winning magazine that explores mental health through a creative lens.
11. Anxy, A Mental Health Magazine, Aims To Normalize Conversations About Mental Health One in five American adults — a staggering 43.8 million people — experiences mental illness each year, and yet stigma and secrecy continue to surround discussions of mental health, often preventing people from seeking help when they need it.
12. The latest issue of US mag Anxy has a completely graphic cover: a swimming-pool toned expression of the word ‘masculinity’ itself
13. Enter Anxy, a forthcoming magazine that promises to shed an artistic and informative light on the subject. The magazine aims to take a deep, illustrative look at what it’s like to have a mental illness in the world today primarily through visual storytelling.
14. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Anxy was not present
15. Weird things about the name Anxy: The name spelled backwards is Yxna
16. When seeking inspiration for Supermaker in the months before our June 2019 launch, Indhira Rojas had no way of knowing, but our team was obsessing over the fine details of her mental health magazine Anxy
17. Exquisitely designed and bound, and filled with challenging articles about mental health, masculinity, and boundaries, Anxy created a new paradigm in my mind of what successful offline
18. Anxy is a beautifully-designed magazine about our inner worlds—the ones we often refuse to share, the personal struggles, the fears that fool us into believing that the rest of the world is normal and we’re not
19. Listen to Anxy SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
20. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Anxy …
21. Anxy exists to demonstrate that sometimes, the darkest and most paralyzing experiences can have empowering ripple effects in our lives.
22. 1 of 4 Anxy is a new Berkeley publication that tackles mental health and emotional issues
23. Credit: Anxy magazine Anxy magazine Show More Show
24. Anxy is a magazine about our inner worlds
25. Check out Anxy's art on DeviantArt
26. Enter Anxy, a magazine that focuses on mental health through the lenses of design, art, and writing
27. Currently being funded through a Kickstarter campaign, Anxyaims to promote open discussions about the mental and emotional challenges that people face every day and smash the stigmas that accompany mental disorders
28. 666 Likes, 10 Comments - Anxy (@Anxymag) on Instagram: “Thank you! We are wishing our readers a happy holiday
29. Anxy will be released bi-annually, with each issue orbiting around a central theme, such as “boundaries” or “loneliness.”The magazine will feature a mix of design, art, interviews
30. Anxy is an award-winning mental health magazine that explores our inner worlds through a creative lens
31. We'll talk about the personal stories that inspired Anxy, how our struggles make us human and how the lines we draw are shaped by who we are on the inside.
32. Client: Anxy Magazine AD: Rachel Gapner
33. Member since Dec 2010 Anxy Playlists Likes Collections Favorite tracks
34. The covers for Anxy Magazine, beautifully designed by Anagraph
35. Anxy is a group of people who have come together due to their similar experiences with mental illness
36. In this talk, Anxy gives a unique insight on how certain mental problems can be used to inspire creativity and design.