1. Definition of Anxiety ridden in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Anxiety ridden mean? Information and translations of Anxiety ridden in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
3. Search Anxiety ridden and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso
4. You can complete the definition of Anxiety ridden given by the English Cobuild dictionary with other English dictionaries : Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
5. Anxiety ridden Life-long fears are realized in the comedic animated short 'The Stick'
6. Anxiety ridden Season 6 Episode 605 26m 41s Life-long fears are realized in the comedic animated short 'The Stick'
7. Confessions Of An Anxiety ridden Workaholic: Why Sexism May Be Part Of The Rising Anxiety Level In American Women Ellevate Contributor Opinions expressed by Forbes …
8. Anxiety ridden! I just read your message and want to let you know that if your doctor's haven't given you any information you definitely need to ask some pertinent questions
9. Life is really good right now, but I continue to find myself Anxiety ridden
10. One sample of Anxiety ridden people received relaxation…
11. With Life In Mind - Anxiety ridden Lyrics
12. One sample of Anxiety ridden people received relaxation…
13. Depressing Memes For Social Anxiety ridden Teens
Anxiety-ridden means “full of anxiety” or “overwhelmed with anxiety.” Ridden can be used with other words in this same way. To quote Dictionary.com: a combining form meaning “obsessed with,” “overwhelmed by” ( torment-ridden) or “full of,” “burdened with” ( debt-ridden ). Note that the phrase should be hyphenated.
Is it Anxiety-Ridden or -Riddled? When people talk about the problem of anxiety (or guilt, or debt, or mistakes) both ridden and riddled show up. The words are close enough to each other in both meaning and form to suggest that at some point in their histories, one of them got confused for the other. So what are those histories? Which is correct?
Synonyms for anxiety-ridden include hag-ridden, tormented, angst-ridden, agonised, agonized, anguished, careworn, distressed, harassed and harrowed. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com!
Filled with worry or concerns. ‘Members are not anxiety-ridden about impending social upheaval.’ ‘He is another of those talented and emotive singer-songwriters who seem to specialise in anxiety-ridden pieces.’