antonym (noun) · antonyms (plural noun)
1. Antonymous synonyms, Antonymous pronunciation, Antonymous translation, English dictionary definition of Antonymous
2. Find 13 ways to say Antonymous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. / ænˈtɒn.ɪ.məs / involving a word or phrase with a meaning that is the opposite of another word or phrase: "Long" and " short " are Antonymous. In one section of the test students are required to match Antonymous …
4. Antonyms for Antonymous include synonymous, alike, similar, corresponding, identical, indistinguishable, kin, kindred, like and parallel
5. Antonymous A variation of the word antonym, in a manner similar to the way synonym and synonymous are related
6. Antonymous project born in 2012 inspired from the world of psychedelic sounds
7. Synonyms for Antonymous include contradictory, contrary, antithetical, opposed, antipodal, diametric, opposing, antipodean, diametrical and antonymic
8. See antonym ‘The intention has not been to define or discriminate them, but to arrange them in synonymous and Antonymous groups; it serves as both a word-finder and a prompter of the memory regarding words one knows but could not recall to mind.’
9. Antonymous (redirected from Antonymously) Also found in: Thesaurus
10. Definition of Antonymous in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Antonymous mean? Information and translations of Antonymous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. What does Antonymous mean? Of, or having the nature of, an antonym; opposite in meaning
13. Antonymous (comparative more Antonymous, superlative most Antonymous) having an opposite or diametrically opposed meaning of, or being an antonym ; antonymic
14. Antonymous: 1 adj of words: having opposite meanings Synonyms: complementary of words or propositions so related that each is the negation of the other contradictory of words or propositions so related that both cannot be true and both cannot be false contrary of words or propositions so related that both cannot be true but both may be false
15. November 13, 2010 (JUBA) - The Antonymous region of southern Sudan has accused the national army of abducting civilians attempting to return to the region ahead of January's independence referendum
16. Some action from Ozora festival 2019 #psytrancefestivals #psytranceworld #sonicloom #Antonymous
17. We found 3 answers for “Antonymous”
18. This page shows answers to the clue Antonymous.Antonymous may be defined as “Of words: having opposite meanings” and “Antonymous A reference to a word, or words, having opposite meanings to another word
19. Listen to Antonymous SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
20. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Antonymous on your desktop or mobile device.
21. Antonymous synonyms, Antonymous pronunciation, Antonymous translation, English dictionary definition of Antonymous
22. Find more ways to say Antonymous, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases
23. Antonymous definition: of, or having the nature of, an antonym ; opposite in meaning Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
24. Artist: Antonymous Album: The Ascending Path EP Year: 2016 Label: Sonic Loom Music
25. Synonyms for Antonymously in Free Thesaurus
26. 14 synonyms for Antonymous: antipodal, antipodean, antithetical, antonymic, contradictory
27. Dictionary entry overview: What does Antonymous mean? • Antonymous (adjective) The adjective Antonymous has 1 sense:
28. Of words: having opposite meanings Familiarity information: Antonymous used as an adjective is very rare.
29. Antonymous - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Antonymous adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (word: having opposite meaning)
31. What is the opposite of Antonymous? Antonyms for Antonymous (opposite of Antonymous).
32. Listen to Antonymous SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
33. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Antonymous on your desktop or mobile device.
34. Listen to and download Antonymous music on Beatport
35. Antonymous: antonyme, de sens opposé (mot) Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
36. Translation for 'Antonymous' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
37. 'Long' and 'short' are Antonymous
38. The Antonymous compound word comes directly from the phrase of antonym, and its source head is the single sound antonym
39. Antonymous compound word is the compound word which comes from
40. In terms of R&D or innovation, I think the Kyocera technology was good, in terms of features such as Antonymous GPS and cost-optimization for CDMA (which is a major issue for CDMA modules competitively against GSM / GPRS), but I don't think that Kyocera shutting down shuts off a major avenue of innovation in the M2M market.
41. Antonymous: antoniem, van antoniem (woord met tegengestelde mening) Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
42. Antonymous Meaning in English to Urdu is متضاد, as written in Urdu and Mutazaad, as written in Roman Urdu
43. There are many synonyms of Antonymous which include Antipodal, Antipodean, Antithetical, Contradictory, Contrary, Converse, Diametric, Diametrical, Opposed, Opposing, Polar, Reverse, Antonymic, etc.
44. Antonymous REALTY is a real estate company with 1 Ci User
45. This company has been part of Connected Investors since 03/22/2021 - Antonymous REALTY has a presence in LITTLETON, CO
46. Connect with the employees and team members of Antonymous REALTY on Connected Investors.
antonymous synonyms, antonymous pronunciation, antonymous translation, English dictionary definition of antonymous. n. A word having a meaning opposite to that of another word: The word "wet" is an antonym of the word "dry."
Synonyms are other words that mean the same thing. This avoids repetitions in a sentence without changing its meaning. Antonym definition. An antonym is a word, adjective, verb or expression whose meaning is opposite to that of a word. Antonyms are used to express the opposite of a word. Use of synonyms and antonyms. Synonyms and antonyms are ...
1. antipodal, antipodean, antithetical, antonymic, contradictory, contrary, converse, counter, diametric, diametrical, opposing, opposite, polar, reverse. The American Heritage® Roget's Thesaurus. Copyright © 2013, 2014 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.