1. Antivert (meclizine) is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body. Antivert is used to treat or prevent nausea, vomiting, and dizziness caused by motion sickness
2. Antivert is also used to treat symptoms of vertigo (dizziness or spinning sensation) caused by disease that affects your inner ear.
3. Antivert is an over the counter and prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of motion sickness and vertigo. Antivert may be used alone or with other medications
4. Antivert belongs to a class of drugs called Atiemetic Agents; Antiemetics, Antihistamine.
5. Antivert (meclizine HCl) is an antihistamine used to prevent or treat nausea, vomiting, and dizziness caused by motion sickness and may be used to reduce lightheadedness, dizziness, and loss of balance (vertigo) caused by diseases that affect the inner ear.
6. 2010 Antivert-bonine-meclizine-343062 Drugs Drugs meclizine 2010 marezine-bonine-kids-cyclizine-100035 Drugs
7. However, Meclizine appears to be an exception as it is available by prescription only as Antivert (meclizine) and available over-the-counter as dramamine, both at the same doses.
8. Meclizine (INN, or meclozine) is an antihistamine considered to be an antiemetic. It is sold under the brand names Bonine, Bonamine, Antivert, Postafen, Sea Legs, and Dramamine II …
9. Meclizine (Antivert, Bonine, Meni-D, Antrizine) is an OTC antinausea medication used to treat nausea and vomiting, and dizziness associated with motion sickness
10. Antivert (meclizine) is an antihistamine, anti-nausea, and anti-muscle spasm medication used to treat and prevent vertigo, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, and motion sickness
11. Common side effects of Antivert include nausea, dry mouth, blurred vision, rash, constipation, diarrhea and difficulty urinating
12. Consult your doctor before taking Antivert if pregnant or breastfeeding.
14. 1-16 of 52 results for "Antivert meclizine 25mg" RELIABLE 1 LABORATORIES Meclizine HCL 25mg 100 Tablets (1 Bottle) 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,087
15. The recommended dose range of Antivert (meclizine) for the treatment of vertigo is 25 mg-100 mg divided in two or three doses per day
16. The recommended dose range of Antivert (meclizine) for the treatment of motion sickness is 25 mg-50 mg one hour prior to …
17. Antivert is an antihistamine that shows marked protective activity against nebulized histamine and lethal doses of intravenously injected histamine in guinea pigs
18. Brand Names: Antivert, Bonine, Dramamine II, Dramamine Less Drowsy, D-Vert, Meclicot, Meni-D, Ru-Vert-M, Travel-Ease, VertiCalm Generic Name: meclizine
19. Meclizine hydrochloride (Antivert ®, Bonine ®, Dramamine ® Less Drowsy Formula) is an antihistamine medication that is available both over-the-counter (otc) and by prescription.The prescription version is approved for treating motion sickness and vertigo, while the over-the-counter version is only approved to treat motion sickness.
20. [ an″tĭ-vert´] trademark for preparations of meclizine hydrochloride, an antiemetic and Antivertigo agent
21. Find information about which conditions Antivert oral is commonly used to treat.
22. Antivert ® safely and effectively
23. See full prescribing information for Antivert ®
24. Antivert ® (meclizine HCl) tablets, for oral use Antivert (meclizine HCl) chewable tablets, for oral use Initial U.S
25. Approval: 1957 -----INDICATIONS AND USAGE----- Antivert ® is …
26. Antivert is an antihistamine that shows marked protective activity against nebulized histamine and lethal doses of intravenously injected histamine in guinea pigs.
27. If you have any concerns about cheapest Antivert 25mg, check with your physician before taking the drug
28. Likely there are numerous publications available online about Antivert 25mg prices
29. Antivert can equal anxiety I found this drug to produce increased amounts of anxiety along with other unpleasant side effects
30. Meclizine (brand names: Antivert®, Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula, Bonine®, Bonamine®, Postafen®, Univert®) is an antihistamine used to prevent and treat motion sickness and vomiting associated with it
31. Antivert has been a great drug for me and helped me alot
32. Meclizine goes by a few names; meclizine is the generic term, but it is also packaged under the names Antivert, Bonine, and Dramamine II
33. Antivert (meclizine hydrochloride) chewable tablets, 25 mg, and tablets, 12.5 mg, 25 mg, and 50 mg, are the subject of NDA 010721, currently held by Casper Pharma LLC, and initially approved on February 14, 1957
34. Antivert is indicated for the treatment of vertigo associated with diseases affecting the vestibular system.
35. Antivert is an antihistamine approved for treating vertigo and treating and preventing motion sickness
36. Antivert ® (meclizine HCl) tablets, for oral use Antivert ® (meclizine HCl) chewable tablets, for oral use Initial U.S
37. Approval: 1957 INDICATIONS AND USAGE Antivert ® is indicated for the treatment of vertigo associated with diseases affecting the vestibular system in adults ( 1 ).
38. Antivert synonyms, Antivert pronunciation, Antivert translation, English dictionary definition of Antivert
39. Antivert - an antihistamine used to treat or prevent motion sickness meclizine, meclizine hydrochloride antihistamine - a medicine used to treat
40. Antivert/Dramamine Less Drowsy/Dramamine-N/Meclizine Hydrochloride/Meni-D Oral Tab: 12.5mg, 25mg Bonine/Meclizine Hydrochloride/Travel Sickness Oral Tab Chew: 25mg
41. To treat vertigo, you may need to take Antivert several times daily
42. Tell any doctor who treats you that you are using Antivert
43. Antivert (meclizine) 25 mg Antivert (meclizine) 50 mg
44. How to say Antivert in English? Pronunciation of Antivert with 1 audio pronunciation, 3 synonyms, 1 meaning and more for Antivert.
45. Some brand names for meclizine have included: Antivert ®, Bonine ® and Meclicot ®.
46. Antivert Dosing for Vertigo Prescription Antivert is approved for treating both motion sickness and vertigo in people age 12 years old and older
47. Synonyms for Antivert in Free Thesaurus
48. 2 synonyms for Antivert: meclizine, meclizine hydrochloride
49. What are synonyms for Antivert?
Antivert is used to treat or prevent nausea, vomiting, and dizziness caused by motion sickness. Antivert is also used to treat symptoms of vertigo (dizziness or spinning sensation) caused by disease that affects your inner ear.
Chemically, ANTIVERT ® (meclizine HCl) is 1-(p-chloro-α-phenylbenzyl)-4-(m-methylbenzyl) piperazine dihydrochloride monohydrate. Inert ingredients for the tablets are: dibasic calcium phosphate; magnesium stearate; polyethylene glycol; starch; sucrose.
Antivert side effects. Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Antivert: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Common Antivert side effects may include: headache; vomiting; dry mouth; tired feeling; or. drowsiness.
Antivert (meclizine) is an antihistamine that reduces the effects of natural chemical histamine in the body. Antivert is used to treat or prevent nausea, vomiting, and dizziness caused by motion sickness. It is also used to treat symptoms of vertigo (dizziness or spinning sensation) caused by disease that affects your inner ear.