See also: Antiperspirant The Antidote Anticipate Antigen Antithesis Antithetical Antibody Antipathy Anticipation Antiquity Antihero Antiquated Antics Antibiotic Anticipated Antisocial Anti Antiseptic Hero
1. Most Antiperspirant worries center on the active ingredient -- an aluminum-based compound that temporarily plugs the sweat ducts and prevents you from perspiring
Antiperspirant, Active, An, Aluminum, And
2. Antiperspirant is an aluminum-based substance that blocks sweat secretions in the sweat ducts, thereby reducing or blocking the amount of moisture that reaches the skin’s surface. When aluminum-based Antiperspirants are applied to the skin and interact with sweat, pH increases, causing the aluminum salts to form a plug over the sweat glands.
Antiperspirant, An, Aluminum, Amount, Antiperspirants, Are, Applied, And
3. If you have particularly sensitive skin but still need a strong Antiperspirant, Jaber and Bhanusali recommend Vanicream
4. Antiperspirants The active ingredients in Antiperspirants usually include aluminum-based compounds that temporarily block sweat pores
Antiperspirants, Active, Aluminum
5. Antiperspirant helps you stop sweating, deodorant does not
6. Antiperspirant is a product that stops you from sweating
7. The Antiperspirant/deodorant serum is ultra lightweight, leaves your underarms smooth and soft, effectively blocks sweat, and has a pretty rose …
8. Prevent sweat stains from Antiperspirant deodorant
9. Dove Antiperspirant Stick With No White Marks on 100 Colors Clear 48-Hour Sweat and Odor Protecting Deodorant for Women, Beauty Finish, 10.4 Oz, Pack of 4 4.8 out of 5 stars 3,809 $13.99 - …
10. An Antiperspirant contains aluminum, which is the active ingredient that controls the production of sweat
An, Antiperspirant, Aluminum, Active
11. Deodorant protects against odor, while Antiperspirant protects against sweat and odor
Against, Antiperspirant, And
12. Deodorant will help keep you fresh, whereas Antiperspirant also helps to control sweat, perfect if you want to avoid underarm wetness
Antiperspirant, Also, Avoid
13. Aluminum is the active ingredient in Antiperspirant that helps reduce sweat.
Aluminum, Active, Antiperspirant
14. An Antiperspirant worthy of its moniker, Jack Black’s multi-purpose stick remains a top seller
15. It smells attractively good and lasts longer than your average deodorant or Antiperspirant
Attractively, And, Average, Antiperspirant
16. Antiperspirant vs daily fragrance: What's the difference? The key to keeping body odor and sweat under control is using a good Antiperspirant deodorant and topping it off with a few sprays of Daily Fragrance.
17. Antiperspirants, on the other hand, are meant to eliminate as much sweat as possible from the get-go
Antiperspirants, Are, As
18. Discover our complete selection of deodorants & Antiperspirants
20. Antiperspirants Protects against sweat and odor
Antiperspirants, Against, And
21. The active ingredient in Antiperspirants is usually aluminum-based compounds that temporarily block sweat pores to control the amount you sweat.
Active, Antiperspirants, Aluminum, Amount
22. Antiperspirant definition is - a preparation used to reduce perspiration
23. Recent Examples on the Web Here’s a hint for you: Use an Antiperspirant around your neck to help prevent ring around the collar
An, Antiperspirant, Around
24. Antiperspirants are considered the first line of treatment for excessive sweating of the underarms, hands, feet, and sometimes face
Antiperspirants, Are, And
25. Shop Target for Antiperspirant you will love at great low prices
26. Can Antiperspirants cause kidney disease? Concerns about Antiperspirants and kidney disease were first raised many years ago, when dialysis patients were given a drug called aluminum hydroxide to help control high phosphorus levels in their blood
Antiperspirants, About, And, Ago, Aluminum
27. Arid XX Ultra Clear Antiperspirant Deodorant
28. The Antiperspirant effect of these buffered aluminium salts was low so the sticks often incorporated a deodorant as well
Antiperspirant, Aluminium, As
29. In the 1960s, more effective stick Antiperspirants were developed using aluminium chlorohydrate propylene glycol
30. Consumer interest in these products declined after aerosol Antiperspirants were introduced but revived in the
After, Aerosol, Antiperspirants
31. Under the arms, in order to prevent or reduce perspiration (= the excretion of liquid through the skin) (Definition of Antiperspirant …
32. Using Antiperspirant to stop sweating shouldn’t affect your body’s ability to rid itself of toxins.” In general, deodorants and Antiperspirants are safe …
Antiperspirant, Affect, Ability, And, Antiperspirants, Are
33. The traditional dividing line between Antiperspirants and deodorants has always come down to aluminum (currently the only FDA-approved Antiperspirant, or sweat inhibitor, on the market).
Antiperspirants, And, Always, Aluminum, Approved, Antiperspirant
34. The Antiperspirant wipes are individually wrapped to fit in a clutch and take only a quick second to apply under arms, say officials for the Chino, Calif.-based company
Antiperspirant, Are, And, Apply, Arms
35. Saeidnia, in Encyclopedia of Toxicology (Third Edition), 2014 Deodorants and Antiperspirants
36. Most conventional Antiperspirants rely on aluminum compounds, like aluminum trichlorohydrex gly, which plug the sweat ducts, and stop sweat coming to the skin's surface.
Antiperspirants, Aluminum, And
38. Vichy 2593642 Homme 50ml Roll-On Antiperspirant Deodorant - 2 Units
Axe, Antiperspirant, Average
40. Antiperspirant definition, an astringent preparation for reducing perspiration, usually containing aluminum or zirconium and used to prevent body odor and clothing stains
Antiperspirant, An, Astringent, Aluminum, And
41. An Antiperspirant reduces sweat production while deodorants are designed just to remove and mask unpleasant smells, but not reduce the sweating
An, Antiperspirant, Are, And
42. If regular Antiperspirants do not control your excessive sweating, a strong Antiperspirant containing Aluminium Chloride is usually the first line of treatment.
Antiperspirants, Antiperspirant, Aluminium
44. View current promotions and reviews of Unscented Antiperspirant Deodorant and get free shipping at $35.
And, Antiperspirant, At
45. Antiperspirant doesn’t prevent you from sweating altogether — it reduces sweat by 20 to 30 percent depending on the strength — and even if our bodies absorb a very small amount of aluminum from Antiperspirants, there’s no scientific evidence that it increases breast-cancer risk, says Harold J
Antiperspirant, Altogether, And, Absorb, Amount, Aluminum, Antiperspirants
46. Treat it right with Wilderness with Lavender Antiperspirant
47. For an Antiperspirant spray with a clean scent Grab yourself a can Pure Sport Antiperspirant Spray for invisible odor protection that will keep you fresh for 48 hours – enough time to do something epic.
48. Since Antiperspirant sticks incorporate an astringent, generally aluminum chlorohydrate, that tends to be inactivated under alkaline conditions, the ethanol-stearate formulations used in deodorant
Antiperspirant, An, Astringent, Aluminum, Alkaline
49. Like other Antiperspirant types, it contains aluminum salts that plug your sweat glands
50. Many Antiperspirant sticks contain dimethicone, which can soothe skin—a plus if you shave your armpits.
Definition of antiperspirant : a preparation used to reduce perspiration : a substance that is used to prevent sweating : a cosmetic preparation used to check excessive perspiration
Top 10 Best Deodorants for Sweaty Armpits
AXE is an iconic personal care brand that helps guys look, smell, and feel their best. The AXE brand is available in a line of men's body sprays, deodorant and antiperspirant sticks, shower gels, hair care, face and styling products. AXE gives guys confidence from the minute they wake up in...