ANTIHERO [ˈan(t)ēˌhirō, ˈanˌtīˌhirō]
anti-hero (noun) · anti-heroes (plural noun) · antihero (noun) · antiheroes (plural noun)
1. English Language Learners Definition of Antihero : a main character in a book, play, movie, etc., who does not have the usual good qualities that are expected in a hero See the full definition for Antihero in …
2. 62 rows · This list is for characters in fictional works who exemplify the qualities of an Antihero – a …
3. An Antihero is a main character in a literary work who does not exhibit traditional heroic qualities such as bravery or honesty, but instead, can be described as ordinary …
4. Check out the newest boards from Antihero Skateboards.
5. Antihero Spring Drop 2/3 Catalog – New boards including the Year of the Pigeon Pro series, Book of Antihero by Todd Francis, Daan & Raney Trainwrecks, Maps to the Skaters Homes, and a bunch more!
6. What makes an Antihero cool? Well, they’re usually pretty multi-dimensional
7. Antihero, a protagonist of a drama or narrative who is notably lacking in heroic qualities. This type of character has appeared in literature since the time of the Greek dramatists and can be found in the literary works of all nations.
8. Antihero is a fast-paced digital board game with an (Oliver) Twist
9. / ˈæn.tiˌhɪə.rəʊ / us / ˈæn.t̬iˌhɪr.oʊ / plural Antiheroes the central character in a play, book, or film who does not have traditionally heroic qualities, such as courage, and is admired instead for what society generally considers to be a weakness of …
10. An Antihero (sometimes Antiheroine as the feminine) is generally considered to be a protagonist whose personality can be perceived as being villainous and heroic at the same time, in contrast to the more perpetually noble characteristics of an archetypal hero or the perpetually immoral characteristics of an archetypal villain.
11. Antihero is equal parts slacker-comedy and heartfelt adventure
12. A true product of guerrilla filmmaking, Antihero was shot over the Summer of '10, on a shoestring budget, with a two-man crew, and a lively cast comprised mostly of VCU theater students and graduates.
13. “‘Antihero’ is about shaking off the shackles of guilt
14. Antihero synonyms, Antihero pronunciation, Antihero translation, English dictionary definition of Antihero
15. Definition of Antihero the main character in a book, film, or other work who lacks typical hero qualities Examples of Antihero in a sentence Because he is aggressive and curses, Wolverine is more of a comic book Antihero than an actual savior
16. AViVA - Antihero (OFFICIAL)🎧LISTEN NOW ANYWHERE → https://ditto.fm/Antihero-aviva(Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Deezer, etc)👁YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE HERE → https://www
17. An Antihero is the main character of a story, but one who doesn't act like a typical hero
18. Antiheroes are often a little villainous.
19. Antihero (plural Antiheroes) ( literature , role-playing games ) A protagonist who proceeds in an unheroic manner, such as by criminal means, via …
20. So, what is an Antihero and why are they so compelling? As the 20 th century progressed, protagonists—reflecting the increasing complexity of modern life— became increasingly morally ambiguous
21. Become a feared and revered master thief in Antihero, a fast-paced digital board game
22. "Antihero" Eyes Boring into my soul Knives Cut through, and make me whole Lies Feeling them pull me down, pull me down You can't take me from the high line Hiding in the nighttime Take me from their lies So Don't call me a hero I just want to let go Got me feeling caged in, I can't hold the rage in
23. An Antihero is the antithesis of what you'd expect in a 'normal' hero
24. Infinity Chimichanga Antihero T-Shirt // Unicorn Meme Shirt // Funny & Cute Merc Tee // Superheroes // Geek // Nerd // Comic Lover // Kawaii GeekydogShop
25. Favorite Add to 2 Deadpool Q Fig Figures for CUSTOMIZATION OR REPAIR, 4 Inch Plastic Figures, One Broken and Repaired, Both with Flaws, Marvel Antihero Toy
26. Antihero definition: a central character in a novel , play, etc, who lacks the traditional heroic virtues Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
27. Even Belfort, the man on whom the Antihero is based, seems to miss that the movie is as much a tragedy as it is a hero's journey.
28. Become a feared and revered master thief in Antihero, a fast-paced digital board game
29. Antihero Skateboards plays by it’s own rules
30. Listen to Antihero by Zardonic on Apple Music
31. Antihero BRONX CASKET COMPANY (Artist) Format: Audio CD
32. Listen Now with Amazon Music : Antihero [Explicit] "Please retry" Amazon Music Unlimited: Price New from Used from MP3 Music, January 25, 2011
33. Antihero villain superhero action hero adventure fantasy magic romance superpowers dark supervillain powers sciencefiction vigilante mystery thriller antagonist revenge marvel 1.1K Stories Sort by: Hot
34. Antihero, Ferndale: See 15 unbiased reviews of Antihero, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #28 of 104 restaurants in Ferndale.
35. Antihero is the mastermind of OG skateboarder Julien Stranger
36. Antihero Skateboards is considered to be one of the finest skateboard brands and teams in skateboarding.
37. Antihero is told from the POV of Ellis and Talia
A hero is somehow extraordinary. An anti-hero can be ordinary. A hero is always proactive and striving. An anti-hero can be passive. A hero is often decisive. An anti-hero can be indecisive or pushed into action against his will. A hero is a modern version of a knight in shining armor.
A good example of an Anti-Hero in modern media and pop culture: Sherlock Holmes, from Sherlock, is a great example of an Anti-Hero. As a consulting detective, he obviously does ‘good’ things since he helps the police catch criminals.
Definition of Antihero. An antihero is a main character in a story who lacks the typical heroic qualities of bravery, courage, morality, and the special ability and desire to achieve for the greater good.
An antihero is a main character in a literary work who does not exhibit traditional heroic qualities such as bravery or honesty, but instead, can be described as ordinary or even display unappealing qualities such as dishonesty.