See also: Antidisestablishmentarianism
1. Antidisestablishmentarianism definition: 1
2. Antidisestablishmentarianism the principles of those who oppose the with-drawal of the recognition or support of the state from an established church, usually used in referring to the Anglican church in the 19th century in England.
3. The word Antidisestablishmentarianism grew to its immense length as religious and political events unfolded in England
4. Based on its component parts, Antidisestablishmentarianism would mean something like, "opposition to depriving a legally established state church of its status." Our problem is that we have scant evidence of it being used with that meaning.
5. Antidisestablishmentarianism believes that the church and the state should be one, not separated
6. 1 History 2 Relationships 2.1 Friends 2.2 Enemies 3 Further Information 3.1 Wikipedia In 19th-century Britain, "Antidisestablishmentarianism" developed as a political movement in opposition to disestablishmentarianism, the Liberal Party's efforts to disestablish or remove the Church of England …
7. How to pronounce Antidisestablishmentarianism
8. How to say Antidisestablishmentarianism
9. Antidisestablishmentarianism can be broken down into the suffixs and prefixes it contains. When split apart the whole word means people's tendency for seperation from the church. I have no examples at the time, sorry
10. "Antidisestablishmentarianism", as a word, technically refers to a specific political movement which would have opposed removing the Church of England from its status as the "official" church of Ireland. (The Other Wiki has some information, if you're curious.)
11. Antidisestablishmentarianism - Opposition to the belief that there should no longer be an official church in any country
12. "Antidisestablishmentarianism," as a word, technically refers to a specific political movement which would have opposed removing the Church of England from its status as the "official" church of Ireland
13. Antidisestablishmentarianism is a political position
14. Antidisestablishmentarianism (n.) "opposition to disestablishment of the Church of England," 1838, said by Weekley to be first recorded in Gladstone's "Church and State." The establishment is "the ecclesiastical system established by law" (1731), specifically "the Church of England" (1731).
15. Definition of Antidisestablishmentarianism in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. Meaning of Antidisestablishmentarianism
17. What does Antidisestablishmentarianism mean? Information and translations of Antidisestablishmentarianism in the most …
18. I can’t say for sure when Antidisestablishmentarianism acquired its mythical status (but see 4 below for some clues)
19. Antidisestablishmentarianism definition: opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
20. Antidisestablishmentarianism example in a phrase
21. The Antidisestablishmentarianism of parliament was not a good idea
22. Pronunciation Pronunciation by prinfrog (Female from United Kingdom) The Antidisestablishmentarianism of parliament was not a good idea.
23. What are the morphemes of "Antidisestablishmentarianism"? i'm trying really hard to work this puzzle out for class
24. How to say Antidisestablishmentarianism in English? Pronunciation of Antidisestablishmentarianism with 13 audio pronunciations, 1 synonym, 1 meaning, 1 translation and more for Antidisestablishmentarianism.
25. Antonyms for Antidisestablishmentarianism include disestablishmentarianism and secularism
26. Antidisestablishmentarianism the principles of those who oppose the with-drawal of the recognition or support of the state from an established church, usually used in referring to the Anglican church in the 19th century in England.
27. Antidisestablishmentarianism: Disestablishing America's Established Religion - Kindle edition by Findley, Michael J., Findley, Mary C., Findley, Mary C.
28. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Antidisestablishmentarianism: Disestablishing America's Established Religion.
29. Antidisestablishmentarianism is also one of the longest non-scientific words in the English language.:chromodynamic Antidisestablishmentarianism
30. See Antidisestablishmentarianism for a sample and : Category : Articles including recorded pronunciations for a full list.; Antidisestablishmentarianism, at 28 letters, is the longest non-coined, non-technical English word.
31. How many syllables in Antidisestablishmentarianism? 2 5 3 4 7 1 6 8 9 11 syllables
32. Divide Antidisestablishmentarianism into syllables: an-ti-dis-es-tab-lish-men-tar-i-an-ism
33. Wondering why Antidisestablishmentarianism is 2 5 3 4 7 …
34. Noun Antidisestablishmentarianism opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England
35. 1; noun Antidisestablishmentarianism A political philosophy opposed to the separation of a religious group ( 1; noun Antidisestablishmentarianism A political philosophy opposed to the separation of a religious …
36. The noun Antidisestablishmentarianism can be countable or uncountable.
37. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be Antidisestablishmentarianism.
38. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be Antidisestablishmentarianisms e.g
39. In reference to various types of Antidisestablishmentarianisms or a collection of Antidisestablishmentarianisms.
40. "Antidisestablishmentarianism", as a word, technically refers to a specific political movement which would have opposed removing the Church of England from its status as the "official" church of Ireland.(That Other Wiki has some information, if you're curious.)This is not about that movement, however
41. (Antidisestablishmentarianism) Option 1: break out the suffix ‘ism’ which makes a creed from a famous person, like Marx, or a group of people, in this case the antidisestablishmentarians
42. Antidisestablishmentarianism in a sentence: Modern Antidisestablishmentarianism is a real danger for… Sentence with the word Antidisestablishmentarianism
43. Modern Antidisestablishmentarianism is a real danger for the integrity of the church, even if getting to use my favorite third-grade spelling word in context is a hoot.
44. How to say Antidisestablishmentarianism in French? Pronunciation of Antidisestablishmentarianism with 2 audio pronunciations, 1 translation and more for Antidisestablishmentarianism.
45. English term or phrase: Antidisestablishmentarianism: No context
46. See what words contain the exact word Antidisestablishmentarianism Anagrams and words you can make with the letters in 'Antidisestablishmentarianism' ( a a a a b d e e h i i i i i l m m n n n r s s s s t t t ) Two Letter Pairs in Antidisestablishmentarianism
47. As a fan of Antidisestablishmentarianism, I put floccinaucinihilipilification lower simply because it is more of a made-up word
48. Antidisestablishmentarianism has an actual historical use regarding the establishment (or opposition thereof) of a national church in England.
Antidisestablishmentarianism definition, opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England. See more. DICTIONARY.COM
antidisestablishmentarianism(n.) the doctrine or political position that opposes the withdrawal of state recognition of an established church; -- used especially concerning the Anglican Church in England. Opposed to disestablishmentarianism.
antidisestablishmentarian(Noun) One who believes that the Church of England should retain its formal constitutional relationship with the state. antidisestablishmentarian(Adjective) Of or relating to the belief that the Church of England should retain its formal constitutional relationship with the state.
The word above "Antidisestablishmentarianism" is the correct spelling for the word. It is very easy to misspell a word like Antidisestablishmentarianism, therefore you can use TellSpell as a spell checker.