anticipation (noun) · anticipations (plural noun)
See also: Anticipation
1. Anticipation definition is - a prior action that takes into account or forestalls a later action
2. How to use Anticipation in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Anticipation.
4. Find 57 ways to say Anticipation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Anticipation is also a feeling of excitement about something that is going to happen in the near future: Skiers look forward to the first snow of winter with eager Anticipation. (Definition of Anticipation from …
6. Definition of in Anticipation of : expecting that (something will happen or that someone will arrive) They hired extra police officers in Anticipation of a big crowd at the concert
7. Learn More about in Anticipation of Share in Anticipation of
8. Anticipation, Anticipation Is making me late Is keeping me waiting And I tell you how easy it feels to be with you How right your arms feel around me
9. Anticipation, Anticipation Is …
10. Anticipation is an emotion involving pleasure or anxiety in considering or awaiting an expected event.
11. Anticipation /ænˌtɪsɪˈpeɪʃən/ n the act of anticipating; expectation, premonition, or foresight the act of taking or dealing with funds before they are legally available or due an unstressed, usually short note …
12. Anticipation is the title song of Carly Simon ’s 1971 album
13. Anticipation The occurrence of a hereditary disease at progressively earlier ages, and in progressively more severe form, in successive generations
14. Watch the video for Anticipation from Carly Simon's Reflections: Carly Simon's Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
15. In Anticipation of a meal - supposing we are with the ideal companion at the best table in the perfect restaurant - we might indeed postpone sadness
16. Anticipation - It's a ticklish thing really, Quivering, exciting, waiting, Until it dies - Killed by it's own self Lost through virtue of being there Dal Perry Never forget that Anticipation is an important part of life
17. Anticipation is a feeling of excitement about something pleasant or exciting that you know is going to happen
18. There's been an atmosphere of Anticipation around here for a few days now
19. American English: Anticipation / æntɪsɪˈpeɪʃən /
20. When a Pokémon with Anticipation enters the battle or a Pokémon gains the Ability Anticipation, it causes the Pokémon to "shudder" if any opponent has a damaging move that is super effective against the Pokémon with Anticipation, a one-hit knockout move, or Selfdestruct or Explosion.
21. Carly Simon on writing the smash hit, "Anticipation" 1:30; Carly Simon "Anticipation" Live from Bryant Park 2000
22. 3:36; Carly Simon - Anticipation 1995
23. Definition of Anticipation written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
24. Anticipation #257 - Anticipation is a classic Outer Banks oceanfront home offering gorgeous panoramic ocean views
25. "Anticipation" is Carly's 1971 sophomore LP
26. With over 35 years in the hospitality industry, Anticipation Luxury Yacht Charters is a recognized leader featuring some of the finest Entertainment Yachts in South Florida with fleet port options from Miami to Palm Beach and everywhere in between.
27. Anticipation, reaction to Naomi Osaka's dominating Australian Open win over Serena Williams
28. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Carly Simon - Anticipation at Discogs
29. English In Anticipation of the future parliamentary follow-up of the report, and since this is the first reading, I will abstain from voting
30. Anticipation offers the finest experience for your next family vacation! This 5,500-square-foot oceanfront gem puts guests right in the center of all the area's best beach action
31. Find 57 ways to say Anticipation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
32. Anticipations synonyms, Anticipations pronunciation, Anticipations translation, English dictionary definition of Anticipations
33. Anticipation harmonic Anticipation n
34. The act of expecting or foreseeing something; expectation or presentiment: "None are happy but by the Anticipation
35. Anticipation is the 7th track in the Undertale Soundtrack and the 6th track in the Undertale Demo OST
36. Anticipation is a Conclave-exclusive Exilus mod that grants an extended immunity to either Impairs or Knockdowns (Warframes have an innate 2 second immunity at base) depending on which was received
37. Anticipation Note: A short-term obligation that is issued for temporary financing needs by a municipality
38. Rate Anticipation Swap: A type of swap in which bonds are exchanged according to their current duration and predicted interest rate movements
39. Anticipation - traduction anglais-français
40. Forums pour discuter de Anticipation, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
41. “Anticipation” is a spirited examination of the tensions involved in a burgeoning romantic situation in which nobody has any idea of what’s going on or what’s going to happen.
42. In the law of Negligence, Anticipation refers to the
43. What is Anticipation? Anticipation is a little workhorse of the 12 Basic Principles of Animation
44. Kraft Heinz, the company known for its “Anticipation” ad campaign of the ’70s and ’80s, is going for the slow burn — its website now takes 57 minutes to load
45. Stream Anticipation Mixtape by Trey Songz
46. Are you READY? I like to say don't get READYSTAY READY!!! But until thenHere is Anticipation
47. Another word for Anticipation: expectancy, hope, expectation, apprehension, foresight Collins English Thesaurus
48. Anticipation just didn't have the same feel as the first book in the series, Satisfaction
Definition of Anticipation the condition of being excited about something that is going to occur Examples of Anticipation in a sentence In anticipation of the baby's arrival, we have prepared the nursery. 🔊
noun the act of anticipating or the state of being anticipated. realization in advance; foretaste.
As nouns the difference between anticipation and expectation. is that anticipation is the act of anticipating, taking up, placing, or considering something beforehand, or before the proper time in natural order while expectation is the act or state of expecting or looking forward to an event as about to happen.
Definition of anticipation. 1a : a prior action that takes into account or forestalls a later action hired more security guards in anticipation of a large crowd. b : the act of looking forward especially : pleasurable expectation looked forward with anticipation to their arrival. 2 : the use of money before it is available.