See also: Anticipated Anticipating Anticipatedly Anticipation Anticipates Anticipate Most Highly The Antidote Antigen Antithesis Antithetical Antibody Antipathy Antiquity Antihero Antiquated Antics Antibiotic Antisocial Anti Antiseptic Hero Antitrust
1. Definition of Anticipated : expected or looked-forward to A large crowd gathered for his (eagerly) Anticipated arrival
2. Making plans for the Anticipated budget cuts Thanks to the generosity and hard work of countless talented designers, these highly Anticipated …
3. Find 6 ways to say Anticipated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Anticipated, Along, Antonyms, And, At
4. The Anticipated inflation figure is lower than last month's. anticipate that They anticipate …
5. Synonyms for Anticipated include expected, awaited, predicted, slated, scheduled, due, foreseen, likely, projected and predictable
Anticipated, Awaited, And
6. Anticipated 'Anticipated' is a 11 letter word starting with A and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Anticipated' Clue Answer; Thought likely (11) Anticipated: Looked ahead (11) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Anticipated
Anticipated, And, Answer, Ahead, Answers
7. Below you will find the solution for: Anticipated 7 Little Words which contains 11 Letters
8. Since you already solved the clue Anticipated which had the answer PROSPECTIVE, you can simply go back at the main post to check the other daily crossword clues.
Already, Anticipated, Answer, At
9. As verbs the difference between expected and Anticipated is that expected is (expect) while Anticipated is (anticipate)
As, And, Anticipated, Anticipate
10. If getting into college is an Anticipated moment, you may feel butterflies in your stomach, even as you imagine yourself strolling across the perfectly manicured campus lawns. Anticipated can also mean …
An, Anticipated, As, Across, Also
11. Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesAnticipated · Mario · Sam Sumser · Sean Small · Theron Thomas · William Brent Hood · Chalra Warmley · Mario Bar
12. "I Anticipated that at least 20 people would come to the party, so I cooked enough food for 20 people"
13. "I Anticipated it would rain, so I had an umbrella ready".
14. Usage Note: Traditionally, the verb anticipate has been used to mean "to deal with in advance, to forestall" (as in We Anticipated the storm by boarding up the windows, which was accepted by 70 percent of the Usage Panel in 2014).
Anticipate, Advance, As, Anticipated, Accepted
15. What does Anticipated mean? Expected to arrive; scheduled
16. Synonyms for Anticipated in Free Thesaurus
17. 5 synonyms for Anticipated: due, expected, scheduled, awaited, hoped-for
18. What are synonyms for Anticipated?
19. ‘He probably Anticipated the way things were moving in terms of the moral and social climate.’ ‘Another candidate for evaluating luck, volatility, is an amalgam of probability and payout that anticipates sizes of bankroll fluctuations during a game.’
Anticipated, And, Another, An, Amalgam, Anticipates
20. The Anticipated breakthrough will, if realised, bring an end to an economically debilitating 12-day strike
21. I Anticipated someone overtly bookish, withdrawn or slightly gauche, and whose idea of fun was deciphering crossword puzzles
22. Luckily, I've Anticipated and manage a pre-emptive strike while he's still taking in the last statement.
23. The Best Movies of 2020 The Most Anticipated Movies of 2022
24. Here are the best and most Anticipated shows to watch out for in 2021
Are, And, Anticipated
25. 20 Most Anticipated Games of 2021: Overall Game Nomination Link Choices: Your Answer Bars Vote Percent Vote Count; Adventures in Neverland Nomination: 4.0% 468 Aeon Trespass: Odyssey Nomination: 6.0% 703 Agropolis Nomination: 3.2% 378 Ankh: Gods of Egypt Nomination: 9.1% 1067
Anticipated, Answer, Adventures, Aeon, Agropolis, Ankh
26. Most Anticipated 2021 TV Shows and Streaming Series High-profile Marvel TV series, new seasons of existing hits (The Witcher, Atlanta, American Horror Story), and new series (Vikings: Valhalla, Foundation) are all — crossing fingers — headed to the small screen in 2021.
Anticipated, And, Atlanta, American, Are, All
27. At the time we couldn't have Anticipated the result of our campaigning.
28. At the time we couldn't have Anticipated the result of our campaigning
29. It is Anticipated that the equivalent of 192 full-time jobs will be lost
30. A look at the most Anticipated titles and how you can watch them
At, Anticipated, And
31. But the series is also highly Anticipated because of the creative forces behind it, director Jo Hyun-Tak and writer Yoo Hyun-Mi, whose last collaboration Sky Castle is the second-highest-rated
Also, Anticipated, And
32. The company expects that its cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of June 30, 2019, together with Anticipated product and royalty revenue, Anticipated interest income, and Anticipated expense reimbursements under our collaboration and license agreements, but excluding any additional program-specific milestone payments, will
And, As, Anticipated, Agreements, Any, Additional
33. This highly Anticipated debut thriller is described as a cross between Get Out meets The Devil Wears Prada, and that sounds pretty good, right? Twenty-six-year-old Nella Rogers is sick of being the only Black employee at her publishing house
Anticipated, As, And, At
34. Anticipated aid can include Harvard scholarships, loans, awards from outside donors, and other credits
Anticipated, Aid, Awards, And
35. Anticipated aid allows you to pay the amount due for tuition and fees less the amount expected in aid
Anticipated, Aid, Allows, Amount, And
36. If Anticipated aid is equal to or greater than the total balance, …
37. ‘He probably Anticipated the way things were moving in terms of the moral and social climate.’ ‘Another candidate for evaluating luck, volatility, is an amalgam of probability and payout that anticipates sizes of bankroll fluctuations during a game.’
Anticipated, And, Another, An, Amalgam, Anticipates
38. The most Anticipated video games of 2021 From New Pokémon Snap to Halo Infinite, there's a lot to look forward to.
39. See authoritative translations of Anticipated in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
Anticipated, And, Audio,
40. DeShanta Hairston, owner/bookseller, Books and Crannies, Martinsville, Virginia: “Life After Death is the much Anticipated sequel to Sister Souljah’s The Coldest
And, After, Anticipated
41. • The Anticipated payment (including any pro-rations) or reimbursements, if any, to the participant for participating in the research
42. Giga-fren Payments/credits totalling $ # were applied during the period, compared to Anticipated payments totalling $ # for those years in its schedule
43. (HH) Request for Anticipated Payment (RAP) payment policies
44. Compound Forms: Anticipated anticipate: Inglés: Español: not Anticipated adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (unexpected, unforeseen) inusitado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").: The sudden fall in house prices was not Anticipated, and many
Anticipated, Anticipate, Adj, Adjective, An, Adjetivo, Alta, And
45. Anticipated Results: List the results you are expecting, and how you expect these to improve conditions for people, the environment, rare species like snow leopards and biodiversity in general
Anticipated, Are, And
46. ED Form 851, Activity Objectives and Anticipated Results, contains the specific objectives and Anticipated results to measure success.
Activity, And, Anticipated
47. We have Anticipated this obstacle, and we have already made all of the preparations needed in order to overcome it
Anticipated, And, Already, All
48. 🔊 The thunderstorm in the sky right now was not something we Anticipated, and it ruined our picnic completely
49. 🔊 I don’t think my decision to take out my opponent’s rook with my knight was a move he Anticipated
50. 2 days ago · Granted, we can’t include every promising-looking game here, but we’ll do our best to draw your attention to some of the more exciting, innovative, or downright highly-Anticipated upcoming
Ago, Attention, Anticipated
51. 2021's most Anticipated movies include Marvel flicks like "Black Widow" and "Spider-Man: No Way Home" as well as Bond movie "No Time to Die" and more.
Anticipated, And, As
Definition of anticipated : expected or looked-forward to A large crowd gathered for his (eagerly) anticipated arrival. making plans for the anticipated budget cuts Thanks to the generosity and hard work of countless talented designers, these highly anticipated events raise funds to benefit valuable, important causes ...
Anticipatedly. definitions. (0) In an anticipated manner; in advance. adverb.
Adjective anticipated (comparative more anticipated, superlative most anticipated) expected to arrive; scheduled
Synonyms for 'in anticipation of something': before, first, early, previous, since, barely, prior, by the time, advance, earlier, ahead, ante-