1. From antho- + -phile, after French Anthophile noun, adjective.
2. Anthophile (plural Anthophiles) (zoology) An organism that visits flowers. A person who loves flowers.
3. An Anthophile is one that loves flowers, one that is attracted to flowers, or one that feeds on flowers
4. This simple black and white line drawing depicts a hummingbird feeding on a blossom, with the moniker Anthophile …
5. What does the word Anthophile mean? Find and lookup the definition, synonyms, and antonyms of the word Anthophile in our free online dictionary!
6. Anthophile is an organism attracted to flowers, for example bees love flowers and attracted to them so they can be called as Anthophile… Similarly if you too love flowers you can also call yourself as Anthophillic
7. In short Anthophile is a one word term for flower loving creatures… 186 views · …
8. Anthophile: (n.) a lover of flower; someone who appreciates flowers
9. With nearly 10 years of event and retail floral design and management experience, Anthophile strives to deliver only the freshest and most beautiful flowers, in unique, custom designs. Our products are all sourced from local sellers, carefully curated aesthetics, and delivery and set-up is always executed with punctuality and precision.
10. 4,021 Followers, 6,957 Following, 145 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Anthophile Vintage (@Anthophile_vintage)
11. Anthophile translation in English-Estonian dictionary
12. Found 0 sentences matching phrase "Anthophile".Found in 0 ms.
13. 983 Followers, 793 Following, 9 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ndapandula Merven (@thee_Anthophile_)
14. Anthophile__ (@Anthophile__) on TikTok 284 Likes
15. Watch the latest video from Anthophile__ (@Anthophile__).
16. Plural of Anthophile Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
17. Tho Word “ XAnthophile ” is NOUN
18. Meaning of Anthophile: An organism that visits flowers. This definition of the word Anthophile is from the Wiktionary dictionary, where you can also find the …
19. Pluviophile – artisan – Anthophile
20. Anthophile brings together 12 artists, both emerging and established, using botanical displays to create their own vanitas, re-examining still life’s associations with mortality, materialism and spirituality or as a tool to add commentary to a range of important contemporary issues.
21. Anthophile Boutique is your aesthetic gift shop in the city! Offers great items ready to wow you! From jewelries, keychains, customized keyboards, phone cases
22. In this study, we analyzed Anthophile insect communities in Cuatro Ciénegas in the northeast of Mexico
23. Anthophilia, Anthophile, anthophilic: attraction to flowers; Anthrophile, anthrophilic: attracted to humans (e.g., parasites) Anemophily: a form of pollination whereby pollen is distributed by wind; Capnophile: microorganism that thrives in the presence of high concentrations of carbon dioxide
24. Romance Short Stories Bts Flowers Anthophile Taegi When Yoongi gets involved in a car accident and Taehyung is there to give him all the love and nourishment he needs
25. The paintings and sculptures in Anthophile evoke the neon aura and fantastical wonders of Symbolist art, they abound in metaphysical spaces glowing with transcendental and fantastical elements plucked from nature
26. This understated wood framed floral print sets a moody tone with a gray background and then brightens the vibe with a massive bouquet of yellow flowers held by an anonymous Anthophile in a white dress.
27. Listen to the audio pronunciation of Anthophile on pronouncekiwi
28. Pronouncekiwi - How To Pronounce Anthophile
29. Have a fact about Anthophile ? Write it here to share it with the entire community
30. The definition of Anthophile is a person or thing that is attracted to flowers
31. That sounds like some birds that I know -- hummingbirds! Hummies love flower nectar so it makes sense to call these little jewels Anthophiles.
32. If you're an Anthophile, don't stop your love of florals at your bouquet
33. Anthophile Tonton video terbaru dari liz🅰️ (@zahiraaraa).
34. Anthophile, Cum Laude, Pageant Girl Hashtags #talkative #friendly #silly #approachable #loving #adventurous #caring #lovestoeat #lovestoworkout #lovesthebeaches #sherlock #thebigbangtheory #lucifer #strangerthings #cats #orangelover #swiftie #flowers
[noun] An organism that visits flowers. A person who loves flowers. An organism that is attracted to flowers. Show declension of anthophile
An organism that is attracted to flowers. The presence of anthophilous insects was primarily restricted to the male phase of anthesis, during which the visitors searched for pollen and breeding sites; those which visited inflorescences during the female phase seeked out nectar. Ephydridae).
"Anthophilous" uses the Greek word anthos, meaning "flower," while "ornithophilous" traces back to Greek ornis, meaning "bird.". "Ornithophilous" is one of a whole swarm of specialized words that identify flowers in terms of the flower-loving creatures that pollinate them. "Entomophilous" flowers, for example,...
The presence of anthophilous insects was primarily restricted to the male phase of anthesis, during which the visitors searched for pollen and breeding sites; those which visited inflorescences during the female phase seeked out nectar. Ephydridae).