See also: Anthomaniac Anthropology Anthology Anthropogenic Anthem Anthropomorphic Anthropomorphism Anthropocene Anthropologist Anthrax Anthropoid Anthropocentric Anthesis Anthropometrics Anthropological Anthropomorphize
1. Anthomania meaning An extravagant passion for flowers.
2. Anthomaniac (Noun) Someone who suffers from Anthomania How to pronounce Anthomaniac?
3. Anthomania: Obsession with flowers: Aphrodisiomania: Abnormal sexual interest: Arithmomania: Obsessive preoccupation with numbers: Balletomania: Abnormal fondness for ballet: Bibliomania: Craze for books or reading: Bruxomania: Compulsion for grinding teeth: Cacodemomania: Pathological belief that one is inhabited by an evil spirit: Catapedamania
Anthomania, Aphrodisiomania, Abnormal, Arithmomania, An
4. Anthomania – flowers (antho- (Greek) meaning flower) Arithmomania, arithomania – numbers and counting (arithmo- (Greek) meaning number) B
Anthomania, Antho, Arithmomania, Arithomania, And, Arithmo
5. Check out our Anthomania selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our bumper stickers shops.
6. Anthomania homes Rennie Street Thornbury Architect Hewson The Rennie Street house is a beautiful renovation of a 1920s Californian bungalow situated in Thornbury, Victoria.
7. Anthomania (uncountable) An extravagant passion for flowers.
8. Explore Anthomania's 693 photos on Flickr! We and our partners process personal data such as IP Address, Unique ID, browsing data for: Use precise geolocation data Actively scan device characteristics for identification.
Anthomania, And, As, Address, Actively
9. Anthomania (n.) "extravagant passion for flowers," 1775, from Greek anthos "flower" (see anther) + mania.
Anthomania, Anthos, Anther
10. Anthomania is an extreme fondness or love of flowers.Anthomania derives from the ancient Greek ἄνθος or anthos (flowers) and mania (a madness).
Anthomania, An, Ancient, Anthos, And
11. Anthomania is such an enchanting word which seems so fitting for something as alluringly lovely as flowers.With their soft, delicate petals, multitudes of colors and intoxicating array of fragrances, there is every reason to feel a sense of
Anthomania, An, As, Alluringly, And, Array
12. Noun Anthomaniac (plural Anthomaniacs) Someone who has Anthomania.
Anthomaniac, Anthomaniacs, Anthomania
13. From post-classical Latin Anthomania from antho- + -mania.
14. Anthomania is all about sharing an extravagant passion for flowers and design
Anthomania, All, About, An, And
15. LGD-39700 Stitched Anthomania Bold LGD-39701 Marqueterie Bold
16. Anthomania (English) Origin & history From Ancient Greek ἄνθος ("flower") + -mania
Anthomania, Amp, Ancient
17. Pronunciation Rhymes: -eɪniə Noun Anthomania (uncountable) An extravagant passion for flowers
18. Some say mealtime is more elegant with flowers on the table, and the folks at local flower farm Anthomania would likely agree
And, At, Anthomania, Agree
19. Growing over 300 different kinds of flowers ranging from snapdragons to anemones to flowering herbs like basil and pineapple sage, Anthomania is central Virginia’s floral ho
Anemones, And, Anthomania
20. Anthomania – this is a type of mania that sees the sufferer having an intense obsession for flowers
21. #Anthomania #cabello #camila #camilacabello #camilaxlauren #camren #fanfic #fifthharmony #jauregui #lauren #laurenjauregui
22. Legendary - Stitched Anthomania Bold : per yard: Quantity: yard(s) Notes: If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item: Add to Cart Passionate persistence and an infinite love for design have led Pat Bravo to design forty collections over the past fourteen years
Anthomania, Amount, Add, And, An
23. Description Christopher Kane’s black Anthomania skirt is printed with a pixelated sprigged bloom – a stylised reference to the intense fondness of flowers
24. Anthomania definition: an intense fondness for flowers Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Anthomania, An, And
25. Stitched Anthomania Bold LGD-39700 100% PREMIUM COTTON 44-45` - 125g/sqm Marqueterie Bold LGD-39701 100% PREMIUM COTTON 44-45` - 125g/sqm Wonderlust Bold LGD-39702 100% PREMIUM COTTON 44-45` - 125g/sqm Brit Boutique Bold LGD-39703 100% PREMIUM COTTON 44-45` - 125g/sqm Femme Metale Bold
26. Featuring a velvet patch with an Anthomania floral design, it’s sure to turn heads – pair with embellished accessories for a …
An, Anthomania, Accessories
27. Stitched Anthomania Boho Passionate persistence and infinite love for design have led Pat Bravo to design forty collections over the past fourteen years
28. #wordoftheday Anthomania (n) an extravagant fondness for flowers // use in a sentence // best one read at 6:50am (EST) on 91.3fm: 4
Anthomania, An, At
29. The word above "Anthomaniac" is the correct spelling for the word.It is very easy to misspell a word like Anthomaniac, therefore you can use TellSpell as a
Above, Anthomaniac, As
31. Themes: Plants::Botanicals Geometric Stitched Anthomania in Bold
32. Definitions of Anthomania, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Anthomania, analogical dictionary of Anthomania (English)
Anthomania, Antonyms, Analogical
33. Christopher Kane's Resort '20 collection offers the first glimpse of the designer's new slogan - 'Anthomania' means to have a passion for flowers
34. Anthomaniac is a derived term of Anthomania
35. As nouns the difference between Anthomania and Anthomaniac is that Anthomania is an extravagant passion for flowers while Anthomaniac is someone who suffers from Anthomania.
As, Anthomania, And, Anthomaniac, An
36. The soft cotton jersey is printed with a futuristic grid motif and the word ‘Anthomania’ in block letters – a term that defines an extravagant passion for flowers.
And, Anthomania, An
37. Anthomania 😊 Watch the latest video from Ayala Tayseer (@ayalatayseer0).
38. Etno Stitched Anthomania By the yard x43 inch cotton Pat Bravo Art Gallery
An extravagant passion for flowers. From Ancient Greek ἄνθος (anthos, “flower”) + -mania. English Wiktionary. Available under CC-BY-SA license. "Anthomania." YourDictionary. LoveToKnow. www.yourdictionary.com/Anthomania. Anthomania. (n.d.). In YourDictionary. Retrieved from https://www.yourdictionary.com/Anthomania
Anthomaniac definitions Someone who suffers from anthomania.
1. a book or other collection of selected writings, often in the same literary form, of the same period, or on the same subject. [1630–40; < Latin anthologia < Greek: literally, gathering of flowers. See antho -, -logy] Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc.