8. Welcome to the Antecedently podcast! run by 2 teenagers, this really isn't that big of a deal
9. Antecedently (comparative more Antecedently, superlative most Antecedently)
10. Principally and Antecedently their
11. Definition of Antecedently in the Definitions.net dictionary
12. What does Antecedently mean? Information and translations of Antecedently in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
13. Antecedently: 1 adv at an earlier time or formerly “ Antecedently arranged” Synonyms: previously
14. What does Antecedently mean? In the manner of an antecedent; previously
15. Antecedently definition: in an antecedent manner Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
16. Enzyme has Antecedently been reported to utilize as pain killer and anti-inflammatory potential against symptoms of acute allergic rubor like headache and tooth pain with no harmful effect
17. Antecedently - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Antecedently and much more.
18. That is, can they be accepted by one not Antecedently committed to the Theory of Forms? (Remember, Plato is arguing for the existence of Forms from features of the concept of knowledge.) To claim that knowledge is infallible seems innocent enough, for all it seems to say is that knowledge entails truth: Necessarily, if you know that q , then q
19. Definition of Antecedently in the Fine Dictionary
20. Meaning of Antecedently with illustrations and photos
21. Pronunciation of Antecedently and its etymology
22. Related words - Antecedently synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
23. Example sentences containing Antecedently
24. Translations in context of "Antecedently" in English-French from Reverso Context: It is Antecedently very probable that according as a book was written early or late it entered into a sacred collection and attained a canonical standing.
25. Antonyms for Antecedently include after, afterward, afterwards, later, subsequently, thereafter, next, then, eventually and latterly
26. What are another words for Antecedently? Previously, ahead, beforehand
27. Full list of synonyms for Antecedently is here.
28. • Antecedently (adverb) Sense 1
29. Synonyms: Antecedently; previously
30. Context example: Antecedently arranged
31. Antecedently translation in English-Croatian dictionary
32. Just the general logo for Antecedently! • Millions of unique designs by independent artists
33. “To kill a suspect outright, no matter how much surveillance work may have Antecedently been done on the suspect, is not morally justified,” Archbishop Socrates Villegas said.
34. It is Antecedently improbable that Jahveh, the irreconcilable enemy of the Chanaanites, should be originally a Chanaanite god … jhvh is the enemy of god and man
35. Reason does of course play a role in our moral life, but only as helping to guide us to an end Antecedently determined by affection, in particular the affection of universal benevolence.
36. We found 18 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Antecedently: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Antecedently" is defined
37. General (15 matching dictionaries) Antecedently: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
38. Synonyms (Other Words) for Antecedently & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Antecedently.
39. Another way to say Antecedently? 218 synonyms for Antecedently (other words and phrases for Antecedently).
40. Antecedently Résumé The memory and object relationship changed, as our culture modified from a production to a consumption culture
41. Antecedently translation in English-Malay dictionary
42. Antecedently Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Antecedently in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
43. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Antecedently in Urdu is سابقا , …
An antecedent is a word, phrase, or clause replaced by a pronoun in any sentence. A simple example is, 'Ruth scurried around looking for her bag.' In this sentence, Ruth is the antecedent to the pronoun her. However, not every sentence may be as simple as this example.
Definition of antecedent. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 grammar : a substantive word, phrase, or clause whose denotation is referred to by a pronoun (such as John in "Mary saw John and called to him") broadly : a word or phrase replaced by a substitute. 2a : a preceding event, condition, or cause events that were antecedents of the war.
In grammar, an antecedent is an expression (word, phrase, clause, sentence, etc.) that gives its meaning to a proform (pronoun, pro-verb, pro-adverb, etc.).
Examples of Antecedents in Literature Example #1 I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou . In what is likely her best-known book, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, there are several good examples of antecedents. Take for example this famous passage: Bailey was the greatest person in my world.