See also: Antagonistic Antagonisticly Pairs Antagonism Antagonize Anta Antagonized Antae Antal Antara Antagony Antagonised Antagoniser Antagonists Antagonizer Antaean Antaeus Antakya Antalic Antalya Antapex Antares Antalgic
1. Antagonistic definition is - showing dislike or opposition : marked by or resulting from antagonism
2. How to use Antagonistic in a sentence.
3. 11 synonyms of Antagonistic from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 55 related words, definitions, and antonyms
Antagonistic, And, Antonyms
4. Find another word for Antagonistic
5. Antagonistic: marked by opposition or ill will
6. Synonyms: adversarial, adversary, antipathetic… Antonyms: friendly, hospitable, nonAntagonistic… Find …
Adversarial, Adversary, Antipathetic, Antonyms
7. The definition of Antagonistic are actions that are purposefully malicious and unkind, or a person acting in such a way
Antagonistic, Are, Actions, And, Acting
8. An example of someone acting in an Antagonistic way is someone who gives a co-worker dirty looks on a regular basis.
An, Acting, Antagonistic
9. From the jump, activist short campaigns are decidedly Antagonistic—the tone is Accounting 101 meets WrestleMania
Activist, Are, Antagonistic, Accounting
10. In the present study, Antagonistic activity of locally isolated bio agents including five fungi and three bacteria was evaluated against Sclerotinia sclerotiorum (Lib.) de Bary casual of white rot of snap beans
Antagonistic, Activity, Agents, And, Against
11. MANAGEMENT OF SCLEROTINIA WHITE ROT OF BEANS WITH Antagonistic MICROORGANISMS
12. Antagonistic Hormones Maintaining homeostasis often requires conditions to be limited to a narrow range
13. Antagonistic substances counteract the effects of another drug or substance
14. An anticarcinogen is Antagonistic to a carcinogen
An, Anticarcinogen, Antagonistic
15. An Antagonistic drug binds to a receptor and stops it being activated by another drug. Antagonistic substances counteract the effects of another drug or substance.
An, Antagonistic, And, Activated, Another
16. Many people are Antagonistic [= opposed, hostile] to the idea of making major changes to the building
17. The two groups have always been Antagonistic toward …
18. “People who are Antagonistic generally are poor listeners,” says Doug Noll, a lawyer, professional mediator, and founder of Prison of Peace
Are, Antagonistic, And
19. ‘an Antagonistic group of bystanders’ ‘It is no longer possible for any section of the global population to cling to a system of thinking that is uncompromisingly Antagonistic to the thinking of others.’
An, Antagonistic, Any
20. Antagonistic adjective Referring to any combination of 2 or more drugs, which results in a therapeutic effect that is less than the sum of each drug's effect.
Antagonistic, Adjective, Any
21. Definition of Antagonistic in the Definitions.net dictionary
22. What does Antagonistic mean? Information and translations of Antagonistic in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
23. An‧tag‧o‧nis‧tic /ænˌtæɡəˈnɪstɪk◂/ adjective 1 unfriendly; wanting to argue or disagree SYN hostile an Antagonistic attitude ► see thesaurus at unfriendly 2 opposed to an idea or group Antagonistic to/towards Antagonistic to new ideas —Antagonistically /-kli/ adverb Examples from the Corpus Antagonistic • A lot of people refuse to work with Paula.
An, Adjective, Argue, Antagonistic, Attitude, At, Antagonistically, Adverb
24. ‘an Antagonistic group of bystanders’ ‘It is no longer possible for any section of the global population to cling to a system of thinking that is uncompromisingly Antagonistic to the thinking of others.’
An, Antagonistic, Any
25. Antagonistic (to/toward(s) somebody/something) showing or feeling opposition synonym hostile Marx saw these issues in terms of Antagonistic class relationships
26. The interview made her Antagonistic towards journalists.
27. Antagonistic regulation of the gibberellic acid response during stem growth in rice Nature
28. Deeply Antagonistic to reformist compromises with bourgeois democracy, syndicalists also disputed the Leninist strategy of organizing revolution via a vanguard party
29. It is no longer possible for any section of the global population to cling to a system of thinking that is uncompromisingly Antagonistic to the thinking of others.
30. Antagonistic definition: characterized by antagonism or antipathy synonyms: antipathetical, antipathetic, hostile antonyms: amicable, lovable, friendly, hospitable
Antagonistic, Antagonism, Antipathy, Antipathetical, Antipathetic, Antonyms, Amicable
31. Nouns for Antagonistic include antagoniser, antagonisers, antagonism, antagonisms, antagonist, antagonists, antagonization, antagonizations, antagonizer, antagonizers
Antagonistic, Antagoniser, Antagonisers, Antagonism, Antagonisms, Antagonist, Antagonists, Antagonization, Antagonizations, Antagonizer, Antagonizers
32. The most notable Antagonistic pairs are
33. Biceps and triceps are Antagonistic pairs
And, Are, Antagonistic
34. Definition and synonyms of Antagonistic from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
35. This is the British English definition of Antagonistic.View American English definition of Antagonistic.
36. Antagonistic Behavior: The goal of this assessment is to identify where a person is along a continuum from being too soft, giving, and warm to aggressive, easily angered, and ultimately harassing or even prone to violent behavior.
Antagonistic, Assessment, Along, And, Aggressive, Angered
37. In Antagonistic control we find an input sequence that maximizes (or at least makes large) an objective that is minimized in typical control
Antagonistic, An, At
38. Antagonistic pairs or pairs of muscles that work opposite one another can also contract at the same time and potentially cause injuries
Antagonistic, Another, Also, At, And
39. Your hamstrings or the back of your thigh, and quadriceps which are located on the front of your thigh are an Antagonistic pair
And, Are, An, Antagonistic
40. Antagonistic: 1 adj characterized by antagonism or antipathy “slaves Antagonistic to their masters” Synonyms: antipathetic , antipathetical hostile characterized by enmity or ill will adj incapable of harmonious association Synonyms: incompatible not compatible adj arousing animosity or hostility “his Antagonistic brusqueness” “Europe was
Antagonistic, Adj, Antagonism, Antipathy, Antipathetic, Antipathetical, Association, Arousing, Animosity
41. Antagonistic: In the psychology of visual sensation, complementary: as, blue and yellow are Antagonistic colors.
Antagonistic, As, And, Are
42. Antagonistic Meaning: "acting in opposition," 1630s, from antagonist + -ic
Antagonistic, Acting, Antagonist
43. Related: Antagonistical (1620s); Antagonistically
44. See definitions of Antagonistic.
45. Several years ago, I faced a similar situation and I used what I learned from that situation to create "5 Tips to Help you Deal with Antagonistic People (with class!)." In additon to Life Coaching, I've spent the past 14 years as a theatre professor and in our profession, the antagonist is always the peson who creates opposition for the hero.
Ago, And, Antagonistic, Additon, As, Antagonist, Always
46. Antagonistic (1 Occurrence) Noah Webster's Dictionary (a.) Alt
47. Multi-Version Concordance Antagonistic (1 Occurrence)
48. Galatians 5:17 For /a/Antagonistic.htm - …
49. Antagonistic interactions may also involve defensive strategies that make use of chemical and physical deterrents
Antagonistic, Also, And
50. Having Antagonistic muscle pairs ensures that we have a full choice of movement and force in our arms and legs, rather than just in one direction
Antagonistic, And, Arms
51. Definition of Antagonistic action in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia
Antagonistic, Action, And
52. What is Antagonistic action? Meaning of Antagonistic action as a legal term
Antagonistic, Action, As
53. What does Antagonistic action mean in law?
54. For Antagonistic interactions, the FICI is determined by the highest scoring well in a plate
55. Interaction among plant nutrients can yield Antagonistic or synergistic outcomes that influence nutrient use efficiency
56. An Antagonistic pair that works together to create movement in the ankle joint causing Plantar-flexion or Dorsi-Flexion
An, Antagonistic, Ankle
57. An Antagonistic pair that work together allowing the movements Flexion or Extension in the Hip joint
An, Antagonistic, Allowing
58. -Dragon Ball Super Original Soundtrack - An Antagonistic Battle Versión 1-Dragon Ball Super Original Soundtrack - An Antagonistic Battle Versión 2Sound ©
59. Antagonist and agonist muscles often occur in pairs, called Antagonistic pairs.As one muscle contracts, the other relaxes
Antagonist, And, Agonist, Antagonistic, As
60. An example of an Antagonistic pair is the biceps and triceps; to contract, the triceps relaxes while the biceps contracts to lift the arm."Reverse motions" need Antagonistic pairs located in opposite sides of a joint or bone, including abductor-adductor pairs and flexor
An, Antagonistic, And, Arm, Abductor, Adductor
61. Locomotion and Movement - Antagonistic musclewatch more videos at https://www.tutorialspoint.com/videotutorials/index.htmLecture By: Ms
And, Antagonistic, At
62. Many species interactions are therefore Antagonistic in nature.
63. Antagonistic muscles definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
Antagonistic, At, And