1. Answerable definition is - liable to be called to account : responsible
2. How to use Answerable in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Answerable.
4. Answerable adjective (usually with for or to) responsible, to blame, liable, accountable, amenable, chargeable, subject Councils should be Answerable to the people who elect them
Answerable, Adjective, Accountable, Amenable
5. Answerable definition, liable to be asked to give account; responsible: He is Answerable to a committee for all his decisions
Answerable, Asked, Account, All
6. Synonyms & Antonyms of Answerable 1 being the one who must meet an obligation or suffer the consequences for failing to do so you are Answerable for your own conduct at all times
Amp, Antonyms, Answerable, An, Are, At, All
7. ăn'sər-ə-bəl The definition of Answerable refers to someone being responsible and accountable
Answerable, And, Accountable
8. An example of someone who is Answerable to someone else is …
9. At present, one frequent question Answerable only approximately, concerns the continuity/non continuity of oneiric activity during sleep
At, Answerable, Approximately, Activity
10. From the Cambridge English Corpus Ministers are Answerable to …
11. Find 15 ways to say Answerable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Answerable, Along, Antonyms, And, At
12. Synonyms for Answerable include accountable, liable, responsible, amenable, subject, blamable, bound, chargeable, compelled and constrained
Answerable, Accountable, Amenable, And
13. Definition of Answerable in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Answerable mean? Information and translations of Answerable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. We found 4 answers for “Answerable”
16. This page shows answers to the clue Answerable, followed by 7 definitions like “Possible to answer”, “Equal; equivalent; adequate” and “Capable of being answered”.A synonym for Answerable is accountable.
Answers, Answerable, Answer, Adequate, And, Answered, Accountable
17. If a question is Answerable, you have a response to it
18. But if a person is Answerable, she is responsible for something, the way a team captain is Answerable for the behavior of the team as a whole.
19. Another word for Answerable: responsible for or to, to blame for, liable for or to, accountable for or to, chargeable Collins English Thesaurus
Another, Answerable, Accountable
20. Answerable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
21. Synonyms for Answerable in Free Thesaurus
22. 11 synonyms for Answerable: responsible, to blame, liable, accountable, amenable, chargeable
Answerable, Accountable, Amenable
23. Answerable (comparative more Answerable, superlative most Answerable) Required to justify one's actions ( to somebody); accountable , responsible
Answerable, Actions, Accountable
24. ‘Advertisers are Answerable to the Advertising Standards Authority, and liquor ads face strong vetting.’ ‘The advantage being that the architect was independent and Answerable to the end user meant that quality in design and construction was assured.’
Advertisers, Are, Answerable, Advertising, , And, Ads, Advantage, Architect, Assured
25. Adjective If you are Answerable to someone, you have to report to them and explain your actions
Adjective, Are, Answerable, And, Actions
26. Councils should be Answerable to the people who elect them
27. [ + to] All ministers, including the prime minister, will be Answerable directly to him.
28. Answerable is a chat application for brands who want to engage trusted influencers as experts on their behalf
Answerable, Application, As
29. Answerable 'Answerable' is a 10 letter word starting with A and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Answerable' Clue Answer; Responsible (to) (10) Answerable: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Answerable We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Answerable will help you to finish your crossword today
Answerable, And, Answer, Answers
30. [not before noun] Answerable (for something) responsible for something and ready to accept punishment or criticism for it Ministers must be made Answerable for their decisions
Answerable, And, Accept
31. (of a question) that can be answered See Answerable in the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
Answered, Answerable, Advanced, American
32. The main selling point of Satan was that they were not Answerable to God
33. Boy, were they wrong! Sin abounds when people set aside that they are Answerable for every word they speak (Matthew 12:36) and every deed that they do (Matthew 16:27 & Revelation 22:12).
Abounds, Aside, Are, Answerable, And, Amp
34. Definition and synonyms of Answerable from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
35. This is the British English definition of Answerable.View American English definition of Answerable.
36. Antonyms for Answerable include irresponsible, nonaccountable, unaccountable, irrefutable, unAnswerable, unprovable, innocent, blameless, nonconforming and
Antonyms, Answerable, And
37. Answerable From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Answerable an‧swer‧a‧ble / ˈɑːns ə rəb ə l $ ˈæn- / adjective 1 → be Answerable to somebody (for something) 2 ANSWER/RESULT a question that is Answerable can be answered Examples from the Corpus Answerable • The questions should be specific enough that they can be
Answerable, An, Adjective, Answer, Answered
38. • He accepted that emperorship was responsible and that he was Answerable to a higher power
Accepted, And, Answerable
39. • He is Answerable to Parliament, and to Parliament alone
Answerable, And, Alone
40. • Local inspectors of schools will be Answerable to the Inspectorate, which will also have a new role as Education Ombudsman
Answerable, Also, As
41. • Rulers and ruled alike are Answerable to him.
And, Alike, Are, Answerable
42. (20) Answerable only to the president, they will suggest solutions to the ministries concerned and ensure they get results
43. (21) It is, in effect, Answerable to no-one although its members must, of course, answer to their own national governments.
Answerable, Although, Answer
44. Answerable to someone means being accountable to someone (or responsible to someone for something), in the sense that you must answer for your actions, if someone asks.
Answerable, Accountable, Answer, Actions, Asks
45. The sentence you cited (I'd add "the") I am Answerable only to the President.
Add, Am, Answerable
46. Another word for be Answerable for
47. Find more ways to say be Answerable for, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Answerable, Along, Antonyms, And, At
48. Answerable for [sth] adj + prep (accountable for [sth]) que responde por loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo", "a contraluz", "de fiar")
Answerable, Adj, Accountable, Adjetiva, Adjetivo
49. Responsable por, responsable de adj + prep : Is the government Answerable for this economic crisis?
50. Now, there is a division of responsibility by virtue of Constitutional Amendments between the Pakistani Parliament and Sindh's Assembly, but to suggest government holders are not Answerable to the
Amendments, And, Assembly, Are, Answerable
51. A directly elected mayor is Answerable to all the citizens unlike the current council leader who is Answerable only to his party and his council ward constituents
Answerable, All, And
52. More accountable; views This could be done, given the political will, using the existing system of state schools run by local authorities that are Answerable to their communities
Accountable, , Are, Answerable
53. See authoritative translations of Answerable in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
Answerable, And, Audio,
54. 'A society without merit cannot move forward,' he asserted.The second beneficial thing about democracy according to the prime minister was the leadership of the country being Answerable
Asserted, About, According, Answerable
55. 'When leaders in Pakistan are held Answerable they claim of being victimised.
56. The Cabinet, at the federal level, consists of the Prime Minister and Ministers who are Answerable to Parliament for government activities
At, And, Are, Answerable, Activities
57. Answerable is a synonym of accountable
58. As adjectives the difference between accountable and Answerable is that accountable is having accountability (individuals have accountability); Answerable while Answerable is obliged to answer or be called to account ((to) somebody); accountable, responsible.
As, Adjectives, Accountable, And, Answerable, Accountability, Answer, Account
59. Answerable added a comment on post "Currently get tattooed " 5 hours Answerable added a comment on post " My Tengaged logo idea " 8 hours Answerable 's bet on kingjames13 won 19.5T$ in game #211683 19 hours
60. Answerable General Information Description
61. Translate Answerable into Spanish
62. Find words for Answerable in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
63. Traducir Answerable de Inglés a español.
64. 'Not Answerable to the PM,' says Sindh CM, days after spat with federal minister [email protected] (Imtiaz Ali) 25/01/2021
Answerable, After, Ali
65. Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) Minister Fehmida Mirza on Saturday said that Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah was Answerable to Prime Minister Imran Khan as Pakistan was not a confederation
Ali, Answerable, As
66. 2 hours ago · Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP) Parliamentarians charged that Samagi Jana Balawegaya (SJB) Parliamentarians led by Sajith Premadasa and the Good Governance Government are Answerable for the Extremists’ Easter Sunday attack, though they pretend not to be responsible
Ago, And, Are, Answerable, Attack