1. Another definition is - different or distinct from the one first considered
2. How to use Another in a sentence.
3. Another definition, being one more or more of the same; further; additional: Another piece of cake
4. Another synonyms, Another pronunciation, Another translation, English dictionary definition of Another
5. One more; an additional: had Another cup of coffee
6. Distinctly different from the first: took Another route to town
7. 8 synonyms of Another from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Another: resulting in an increase in amount or number.
9. Find 19 ways to say Another, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Another is an anime based upon the Novel and Manga of the same name by Yukito Ayatsuji
11. Another List Ten Inspiring LGBTQ+ Films From This Year’s BFI Flare Festival
12. Another List Sex, Magic and Anarchy: Ten Highlights From Berlin Film Festival 2021
13. Another List The Erotic Cinema of Japan in Five Boundary-Pushing Films
14. Adam Doleac shared the following about "Another" on Facebook on the 25th of September 2020, "It is a love story from beginning to never ending
15. It is realizing you want Another dance, or Another smile.
16. And, eventually, it is realizing you found your person, and you don't ever want Another …
17. Another, is an anime faithfully based on a novel written by Yukito Ayatsuji
18. Another Gospel?: A Lifelong Christian Seeks Truth in Response to Progressive Christianity
19. Another Broken Egg Cafe is proud to serve Ipanema® Estate Single-Origin Coffee sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms in Brazil
20. Synonyms for Another in Free Thesaurus
21. 8 synonyms for Another: a further, an extra, one more, an additional, a different, an alternative, a variant, some other
22. 🎧 Welcome to Paradise 🌴Your Home For The Best Country Music With Lyrics!Adam Doleac - Another Lyrics / Lyric Video brought to you by Country Paradise⏬ Down
23. See: (but) that's Another story (I'll) see you in Another life (it's) one damn thing after Another (something) is one thing, (something else) is (quite) Another a different kettle of fish a horse of Another a horse of Another color a horse of Another colour add Another string to (one's) bow Another bite at the cherry Another bite of the cherry Another
24. Another novel is an excellent start to a rather thought provoking, intriguing, and sometimes hilarious story
25. Another is a 2012 Japanese horror anime television series produced by P.A.Works and directed by Tsutomu Mizushima that aired twelve episodes from 10 January to 27 March 2012
26. What does Another mean? Another means someone or something that is not the same
27. (adjective) An example of Another is asking to get a different
28. Mei Misaki is the female protagonistof Another and a student of Class 3-3 atYomiyama North Middle School in 1998
29. She was labeled by her classmates as "the one that does not exist." 1 Background 2 Appearance 3 Personality 4 Plot 4.1 Another 4.2 Another OVA 5 Relationships 5.1 Kouichi Sakakibara
30. 225.5k Followers, 2,431 Following, 1,134 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Katie Marks (@Anotherseattleartist)
31. Another Bizarre Adventure Description
32. This is official trello for Another Bizarre Adventure! Feel free to look around! Members
33. HIT SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE CLASSIC VIDEOSPink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Lifted from "Pink Floyd The Wall" film, this video is actually comprised of two s
34. Save sent items in Another person's Sent Items folder
35. Definition of Another in the Definitions.net dictionary
36. What does Another mean? Information and translations of Another in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
37. Another definition: Another thing or person means an additional thing or person of the same type as one that Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
38. אַחֵר adjective Another (properly one coming behind), feminine אַחֶ֫רֶת (with daghesh forte implicit); plural אֲחֵרִים (as if from singular אָחֵר), once Job 31:10 אֲחֵרִין, אֲחֵרוֺת (= Arabic , Sabean אאחֿר, Assyrian a—ru future feminine plural as substantive a—rat ûmê future of days
39. The permission to access Another person’s mailbox is an example of a delegate access permission that can be granted to a user
40. Other examples of delegate access permissions include the following: permission to send email on behalf of Another person, and permission to access and manage Another …
41. ‘Read Another way, his words were a warning to Brown to keep his hands out of the contest.’ ‘We simply have to convince people that one way of using words is better than Another.’ ‘He said he hoped to spend the night with his daughter before seeking Another home this morning.’
42. Run Another cable from the first router to your computer
43. Definition and synonyms of Another from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
44. This is the British English definition of Another.View American English definition of Another.
45. “/function Another_Weapons” Experimental (Beta) Weapons
46. “Another Brick in the Wall, Pt
47. “Another Love” is a confusing one; it’s not a traditional love song
48. Definition of Another written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
49. Love to one Another, and therefore sacrifice of self for Another's good, would be, in the truest sense, a realisation of His presence in their midst
50. Splatter your creativity with Another Danger!
51. Find 19 ways to say Another, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
52. You can automatically forward your messages to Another address
Definition of another (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : an additional one of the same kind : one more one copy to send out, another for the files. 2 : one that is different from the first or present one Complaining about problems is one thing, but finding solutions to them is another.
Definition of another. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : different or distinct from the one first considered the same scene viewed from another angle. 2 : some other do it another time. 3 : being one more in addition to one or more of the same kind have another piece of pie.
The definition of other is the remaining or different one. An example of other is someone choosing between two people in a line-up and saying it wasn't the man they're pointing at but the man standing next to him, the other man. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Other.".
Definition of the others. : all the members of a group except the person or thing that has already been mentioned He got a drink of water while the others continued playing. This car got better gas mileage than the others we tested.