See also: Anonymity
1. Anonymity definition is - the quality or state of being anonymous
2. How to use Anonymity in a sentence.
3. Anonymity synonyms, Anonymity pronunciation, Anonymity translation, English dictionary definition of Anonymity
4. Anonymity definition, the state or quality of being anonymous
5. 6 synonyms of Anonymity from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 6 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Anonymity
7. Anonymity: the quality or state of being mostly or completely unknown
8. Find 4 ways to say Anonymity, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. The results determined that the use of a high level of Anonymity and reduced social cue lead to create higher degrees of cyber bullying behavior (Wu & Lien, 2013)
10. There exists a perception of Anonymity that comes with lowered feelings of accountability that …
11. Everyone can feel a sense of Anonymity in a crowd, they say, but research suggests the aggressive individuals are the ones
12. Registering as an anonymous LLC does not guarantee complete Anonymity from your bank or from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
13. Anonymity is the spiritual base, the sure key to all the rest of our Traditions
14. Anonymity: 1 n the state of being anonymous Synonyms: namelessness Type of: obscurity an obscure and unimportant standing; not well known
15. Confidentiality vs Anonymity Difference between Anonymity and confidentiality can be understood if you pay attention to each term very well
16. Anonymity and confidentiality are two concepts that, though related, differ a lot as one pertains to people while the other pertains about data or information.Confidentiality is always about leakage of information or data.
17. If Anonymity is a major concern, stick to using a tool like Tor
18. If web page loading speeds are a high priority (i.e., streaming videos), and compromising some Anonymity is an option, then a VPN may be a better tool
19. Adjectives for Anonymity include anon, anonymal, anonymized, anonymous, anonymised, anonymising and anonymizing
20. Ohio Elections Commission, “Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority.”Unfortunately, the right to remain anonymous has been under steady
21. Anonymity could be compromised at the public level.” * A.A
22. On balance, online Anonymity is probably a good thing in the majority of cases, but businesses and online platforms are going to have to work harder and do more to improve their policies as online communication evolves further
23. Synonyms for Anonymity include namelessness, facelessness, nowhere, nowheresville, obscurity, silence, innominateness, anonymousness, concealment and
24. Can Online Anonymity Be A Good Thing? Tell Me More's series "Social Me" takes a look at how the online world is transforming the experience …
25. Anonymity is also associated with privacy as sometimes it is desirable not to have a direct link with a specific entity, though sometimes it is required by law to present an identity before and/or during an action is performed
26. Anonymity is denned somewhat differently in survey research than in its more general use
27. According to the American Heritage Dictionary, Anonymity is the quality or state of being unknown or unacknowledged.However, in survey research, the concept is more complex and open to interpretation by the various organizations that conduct surveys.
28. Anonymity allows Gamergate, the loose collection of gamers on Twitter, to threaten the lives of women technologists
29. Confidentiality vs Anonymity When conducting research and collecting data (particularly through survey tools), researchers often claim that the research will be conducted anonymously or confidentially
30. "Anonymity" is on a very short list of books that changed my life
31. I often think about "Anonymity" as I consider making a moral decision; my decision will probably become public at some point.
32. "Anonymity is as important for librarians to understand, support, and promote as privacy."Read an interview with the authors now!Series Editor: Miguel A
33. What does Anonymity mean? The quality or state of being unknown or unacknowledged
34. Anonymity definition: the condition or fact of being anonymous Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
35. Confidentiality and Anonymity, while quite different by definition, are often used interchangeably
36. Anonymity is a Core Principle of AA
37. From the early days of this movement the concept of Anonymity was important
38. Anonymity is needed because of the social justice culture at the moment
39. Taking away Anonymity is a massive blow to free speech and will only lead to the downfall of society.
40. Anonymity means that there is no way for anyone (including the researcher) to personally identify participants in the study
41. Typically, Anonymity is the procedure followed in quantitative studies, and confidentiality is maintained in qualitative studies
42. Anonymity within a salient group will encourage individuals to identify and act with the group (Douglas and McGarth, 2001)
43. How to Maintain Anonymity in an Online Zoom Meeting When you join a Zoom meeting, you will see a screen “Join a Meeting.” and a box with your name in it
44. You can change your name in the box before joining a meeting so that you maintain Anonymity
45. Before joining a meeting, consider these other … Continue reading Personal Anonymity in an Online Zoom Meeting →
46. Anonymity also becomes an issue when we are unable to gain consent to show someone identifiably, for example when we are secretly filming for consumer or social research to expose anti-social or
47. There are many who feel that Anonymity is a right and one that must be guarded and protected
48. Technophiles will have noticed the influx of tools designed to protect the Anonymity of the Internet user.
49. Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority
50. 2 days ago · Anonymity can act as a powerful tool in stories of consent
51. In being able to keep their identity a secret, collective Anonymity can enable women to feel safe enough to share their experiences
To be anonymous on the internet you must: Conceal your IP address and location with a VPN provider. Make your web browser anonymous by using Tor or a privacy-enhanced Firefox.
What is the meaning of the word "animity"? Definition: 1. It means... nothing because it's only part of a word; 2. It means a linguist with a sense of humor asks questions to stump Quorans. Consider: unknown vs. known, unreal vs. real, unfulfilled v...
Anonymity is a related term of anonymous. As a noun anonymity is (uncountable) the quality or state of being anonymous; anonymousness. As a adjective anonymous is (not comparable) lacking a name; not named and determined, as an animal not assigned to any species.
Use "anonymous" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. anonymous in a sentence. Anonymous; anonymous sat on the. The anonymous tip off. save him, said anonymous. She will be more anonymous. ‘The sender stays anonymous.