anomaly (noun) · anomalies (plural noun)
See also: Anomaly
1. Anomaly definition is - something different, abnormal, peculiar, or not easily classified : something anomalous
2. How to use Anomaly in a sentence.
3. An anomalous person or thing; one that is abnormal or does not fit in: With his quiet nature, he was an Anomaly in his exuberant family
4. 10 synonyms of Anomaly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 48 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Anomaly: something that is different from what is ordinary or expected
6. Hello gais it's ya boi Anomaly from Sweden
7. Anomaly Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon A wine that is inspired by history, and crafted for longevity
8. Designation is a selection of just a handful of the finest barrels in the Anomaly cellar.
9. There are four clinically significant types of Anomaly: malformation, disruption, deformation, and …
10. What does Anomaly mean? One that is peculiar, irregular, abnormal, or difficult to classify
11. Anomaly’s team brings together deep domain experts, top engineers and data scientists, and experienced payer and benefits leaders
12. Anomaly bills itself very clearly as a new model agency
13. Anomaly is the story of broken relationships, and an astronomical event intertwining the various narrative threads. The film unravels as we follow characters on their journey exploring the relationship between humanity, the natural world, and the cosmos
14. A notable Anomaly consists in a union of the eyebrows, which meet and form an unbroken line across the region of the glabella. The objective manifestation of tic is a clonic or tonic convulsive movement, an Anomaly by excess of muscular contraction
15. That other Anomaly, a man of inherited wealth, is disgusting to the anarchist.
16. Congenital Anomaly (birth defect), a disorder present at birth Physical Anomaly, a deformation of an anatomical structure Congenital vertebral Anomaly, any of several malformations of the spine Collie eye Anomaly, eye disease of dogs
17. ‘the apparent Anomaly that those who produced the wealth were the poorest’ ‘the position abounds in Anomaly’ ‘a legal Anomaly’ ‘Or is this just an Anomaly that all …
18. An Anomaly is something that is different from what is normal or expected
19. Founded in 2004, Anomaly is a 'new model' agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Toronto, London, Amsterdam, Berlin and Shanghai.
20. What Is an Anomaly? In economics and finance, an Anomaly is when the actual result under a given set of assumptions is different from the expected result predicted by a model.
21. An Anomaly is an abnormality, a blip on the screen of life that doesn’t fit with the rest of the pattern
22. If you are a breeder of black dogs and one puppy comes out pink, that puppy is an Anomaly.
23. The Anomaly by Michael Rutger is about a webcast team trapped in an aloof cavern, which turns out to be a nightmare they won’t ever forget
24. I really liked The Anomaly's plot
25. Set against the space-race canvas of the 1960's, Anomaly is inspired by the traditional Christmas Nativity and explores, through a modern-day lens, the events of two-thousand years ago
26. The latest tweets from @Anomalyxd
27. Anomaly detection is a method to identify outliers in the data
28. Fortnite Season 6 is teasing players with new Anomaly puzzles
29. Anomaly, in astronomy, originally the nonuniform (anomalous) apparent motions of the planets.In present usage, three kinds of Anomaly are distinguished to describe the position in the orbit of a planet, a satellite, or a star (in a binary system) around the centre of mass.The following text relates to the orbit of a planet
30. True Anomaly is the angle, V, between lines drawn from the centre of
31. "Anomaly Detector has been pivotal in supporting our customers, monitoring their business metrics 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
32. Anomaly definition: If something is an Anomaly , it is different from what is usual or expected
33. Ebstein’s Anomaly is a rare heart defect that affects the tricuspid valve
34. Ebstein’s Anomaly has a wide range of severity — from mild to severe
35. Anomaly Meaning: "unevenness;" 1660s, "deviation from the common rule," from Latin anomalia, from Greek anomalia… See definitions of Anomaly.
36. Anomaly is bit different from past albums such as Church Clothes or Rehab; it has a more contemporary feel with Christian undertones
37. Browse the current issue of Anomaly, an intersectional journal of literature and the arts! BLOG
38. Visit the Anomaly blog! International
39. Find out how to send Anomaly your work, and how to work with Anomaly! ISSN: 2578-580X.
40. Fortnite's fourth Anomaly puzzle is the penultimate one, and it might be the easiest
41. What is Anomaly detection? Anomaly detection (aka outlier analysis) is a step in data mining that identifies data points, events, and/or observations that deviate from a dataset’s normal behavior.
42. Anomaly BUYING SKINS Dec 22, 2020 @ 10:02pm Anomaly BUYING SKINS Dec 22, 2020 @ 10:02pm Anomaly BUYING SKINS Dec 22, 2020 @ 10:02pm Anomaly BUYING SKINS Dec 22, 2020 @ 10:02pm [U.S.BCT]Whiskey[Pvt] Nov 4, 2019 @ 9:22am pleeseee [U.S.BCT]Whiskey[Pvt] Nov 4
43. Adjectives for Anomaly include anomalistic, anomalistical and anomalous
44. View the profiles of people named Anomaly
45. Join Facebook to connect with Anomaly and others you may know
46. The genetic Anomaly caused the mouse to have three legs instead of four
47. 🔊 If the scanner is not functioning properly, it might miss an Anomaly someone might attempt to bring onboard the airplane
48. 🔊 The software engineer was unable to fix the program’s Anomaly because its appearance was random