1. Anomalous definition is - inconsistent with or deviating from what is usual, normal, or expected : irregular, unusual
2. How to use Anomalous in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Anomalous.
4. Anomalous definition, deviating from or inconsistent with the common order, form, or rule; irregular; abnormal: Advanced forms of life may be Anomalous in the universe
5. Anomalous: adjective aberrant , abnormal , atypical , awry , breaking with tradition , deranged , deviattng from the common rule, deviative , disarranged , disjunct
6. 31 synonyms of Anomalous from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 68 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Anomalous
8. Anomalous: being out of the ordinary
9. Find 29 ways to say Anomalous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. 1 Summary 2 Loot information 3 Appearance 3.1 Beams 3.1.1 Creature type 1 3.1.2 Creature type 2 3.2 Bone Spire 3.3 Bubble 3.4 Contour 3.5 Fract Cube 3.6 Hexagon 3.7 Hydro Garden 3.8 Irri Shells 3.9 M Structure 3.10 Shards 3.11 Wire Cell 4 Additional information 5 Video 6 Related Information 7 Release history Anomalous is a genus of fauna in No …
11. Anomalous aortic origin of a coronary artery (AAOCA) is a rare condition in which both of the coronary arteries arise from the same aortic sinus
12. 1299 rows · Fixed a bug where Divergent Fire Penetration, Anomalous Brutality Support and …
13. WE ARE Anomalous Deviant, Eccentric and Out of the Ordinary Deviant, Eccentric and Out of the Ordinary WE ARE Anomalous DISRUPTIVE THINKING For Ambitious Brands For Ambitious Brands DISRUPTIVE THINKING 01 Envision
14. Anomalous: 1 adj deviating from the general or common order or type “advanced forms of life may be Anomalous in the universe” Synonyms: abnormal , unnatural not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm
15. Notice: Destroying Anomalous items without appropriate permission is a major violation of Foundation policy
16. Those items which display Anomalous characteristics of a disruptive or exceptional nature, but not to a degree which merits further study or containment, are catalogued in this document.
17. Think Anomalous is a video series and online publisher devoted to communicating vital information on Anomalous phenomena to a broad audience.We survey the most credible research in anomalistics and make it accessible in the new media environment
18. This detection is Malwarebytes' generic detection name for files that are flagged by Malwarebytes' Machine Learning module as 100% Anomalous.
19. Partial Anomalous pulmonary venous return, sometimes called partial Anomalous pulmonary venous connection, is a heart defect present at birth (congenital) in which some of the pulmonary veins carrying blood from the lungs to the heart flow into other blood vessels or into the heart's upper right chamber (right atrium), instead of correctly entering the heart's upper left chamber (left …
20. Anomalous coronary artery intervention is a procedure to correct a problem with the coronary artery
21. An Anomalous coronary artery may have an irregularity with its starting point, course, shape, or branching
22. Anomalous aortic origin of a coronary artery (AAOCA) is a rare congenital heart defect in which a coronary artery inappropriately arises from the aorta, usually from the incorrect sinus of Valsalva.This Anomalous coronary artery often takes an interarterial (between the aorta and pulmonary artery), intraconal (within the myocardium), or intramural course (within the aortic wall), and is
23. Anomalous pairs are those pairs of elements which have not obeyed the increasing order of atomic masses
24. Treatment for Anomalous Coronary Artery
25. Specific treatment for Anomalous coronary artery will be determined by your doctor based on: Age, overall health, and medical history; Extent of the disease; Tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies; Expectations for the course of the defect; Personal opinion or preference
26. Synonyms for Anomalous in Free Thesaurus
27. 28 synonyms for Anomalous: unusual, odd, rare, bizarre, exceptional, peculiar, eccentric, abnormal
28. Anomalous Cognition can refer to just about any event where our thinking isn’t following a mutually agreed on perception or experience of reality.
29. Anomalous Scattering Coefficients Forms interface to plot theoretical values of f' and f" It is quite easy to plot the values of f' and f" for the element or elements you are interested in over any range of energies from 1000 eV (13 Å) to 25000 eV (0.50 Å).
30. Anomalous coronary artery (ACA) is a congenital (present at birth) heart defect that happens when the blood vessels that carry oxygen-rich blood to the heart are abnormal
31. ‘sentences which are grammatically Anomalous’ ‘If indeed a chemical reaction is taking place we have another very Anomalous situation.’ ‘First, and most importantly, it will bring to an end an Anomalous exception to the basic premise that there should be a remedy for a wrong.’
32. ‘sentences that are grammatically Anomalous’ ‘If indeed a chemical reaction is taking place we have another very Anomalous situation.’ ‘First, and most importantly, it will bring to an end an Anomalous exception to the basic premise that there should be a remedy for a wrong.’
33. Sudden cardiac death (SCD) in association with Anomalous coronary arteries is a rare phenomenon
34. When described it is most often associated in patients with Anomalous left coronary arteries, although Anomalous right coronary arteries are incidentally found more frequently
35. Total Anomalous pulmonary venous return
36. In total Anomalous pulmonary venous return, sometimes called total Anomalous pulmonary venous connection, the blood vessels that lead from the lungs (pulmonary veins) attach to the heart in incorrect places, instead of attaching correctly to the upper left heart chamber (left atrium).
37. The Anomalous heat is thought to be due to solar energy, which penetrates the surface ice in spring and warms the depths
38. The coincidence of those Anomalous ideas was bound to upset many previously held notions about art and photography
39. Anomalous describes something that deviates from the norm, something non-standard or unexpected
40. Anomalous is the adjective form of the noun, anomaly
41. The word Anomalous is derived from the Greek word anomalos, which means irregular or uneven
42. Anomalous is a story set in both Chicago and England just before the start of World War One
43. What does Anomalous mean? The definition of Anomalous is something abnormal or deviating from the usual method
44. An Anomalous aortic origin of a coronary artery (AAOCA) is a condition in which one of the two coronary arteries arises from an uncommon place on the aorta (blood vessel that supplies blood to the body)
45. Anomalous aortic origin of a coronary artery (AAOCA) occurs when both coronary arteries arise from the same aortic sinus from a single ostium or two separate ostia
46. Anomalous origin of the coronary artery arising from the opposite sinus (ACOAS) is a narrower definition and refers to either left coronary artery arising from right coronary sinus or vice versa
47. Anomalous aortic origin of the right coronary artery is more common than a left coronary artery arising from the right coronary cusp, but the latter is more dangerous 1,2.
48. Anomalous Meaning: "deviating from a general rule," 1640s, from Late Latin anomalus, from Greek anomalos "uneven,… See definitions of Anomalous.
49. Background: Anomalous aortic origin of a coronary artery (AAOCA) encompasses a wide morphologic spectrum, which has impeded consensus regarding indications for the diverse repair strategies
50. Página oficial del Thriller psicológico Anomalous by Hugo Stuven Protagonizado por Lluis Homar, Christy Escobar, Edgar Fox, Ben Temple, Adria Arjona.
51. Anomalous Artefacts: The archaeological revolution of the last two hundred years has unearthed some amazing discoveries from the world over
52. You must develop heuristics to detect this Anomalous activity and build a holistic, proactive defense that spans the entire third party workflow threat surface