1. Annulus [ ăn ′yə-ləs ] Plural Annuluses annuli (ăn′yə-lī′) A ringlike figure, part, structure, or marking, such as a growth ring on the scale of a fish.
Annulus, Annuluses, Annuli, As
2. Annuluses definitions Plural form of annulus.
3. Synonyms for Annuluses include cylinders, circles, rounds, rings, bands, hoops, loops, discs, halos and circlets
4. Annuluses - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Annuluses and much more
Annuluses, Anagrams, And
5. The word Annuluses uses 9 letters: a, e, l, n, n, s, s, u, u
6. Annuluses is playable in: Words With Friends 14
7. We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Annuluses: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Annuluses" is defined
8. General (5 matching dictionaries) Annuluses: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Annuluses: Collins English Dictionary [home, info] Annuluses: Wiktionary [home, info]
9. Annuluses or annuli a ring or ringlike part ( adjective ) annulose
Annuluses, Annuli, Adjective, Annulose
10. We report an extraordinary acoustic transmission through two layer Annuluses made of metal cylinders in air both numerically and experimentally
An, Acoustic, Annuluses, Air, And
11. The effect arises from the enhancement and reconstruction of the incident source induced by different Mie-resonance modes of the Annuluses.
Arises, And, Annuluses
12. Annulus (plural Annuluses or annuli) A ring - or donut -shaped area or structure. (geometry) The region in a plane between two concentric circles of different radii
Annulus, Annuluses, Annuli, Area
13. List words containing Annuluses by frequency
14. The most frequently occuring words containing Annuluses
15. Double-diffusive convection in vertical Annuluses with opposing temperature and concentration gradients is an important issue in basic theory as well as in engineering
Annuluses, And, An, As
16. We report an acoustic focusing lens composed of two-layer Annuluses made of metal cylinders in air
An, Acoustic, Annuluses, Air
17. The Annuluses, as part of the atrioventricular junctions and rarely being complete fibrous rings, are highly dynamic and change dramatically in shape and size throughout the cardiac cycle from systole to diastole [ …
Annuluses, As, Atrioventricular, And, Are
18. The plural of "annulus" is "annuli" or "Annuluses." annulus (ahn-yuh-lihs) A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g
Annulus, Annuli, Annuluses, Ahn, Animal
19. A polar-coordinate pixel model with concentric Annuluses of different radial widths was established and a fast method for computing the system matrix was presented based on
20. The goal of this study is to observe the cutting's accumulation in different eccentric Annuluses by employing a multiphase Eulerian flow model including a Herschel-Bulkley drilling fluid
21. The abscess involved the aortic annulus in 73 patients, the mitral annulus in 27, the aortic and mitral Annuluses in 33, and the aortic and tricuspid and/or pulmonary Annuluses in 2
Abscess, Aortic, Annulus, And, Annuluses
22. 1(a), the acoustic focusing lens consists of two-layer Annuluses made of brass cylinders immersed in air, and its cross section in the x–y plane is exhibited in Fig
Acoustic, Annuluses, Air, And
23. We report an extraordinary acoustic transmission through two layer Annuluses made of metal cylinders in air both numerically and experimentally
An, Acoustic, Annuluses, Air, And
24. The effect arises from the enhancement and reconstruction of the incident source induced by different Mie-resonance modes of the Annuluses
Arises, And, Annuluses
25. The gears and Annuluses are made from 8620-gear steel
And, Annuluses, Are
26. Tissue Doppler imaging was performed at the septal, lateral, anterior, and inferior mitral Annuluses
At, Anterior, And, Annuluses
27. Echocardiographic predictors of mitral stenosis included smaller mitral valvar Annuluses, presence of a mean transmitral gradient between 2.5 and 5.0 mmHg, and elongation of the area of intervalvar fibrous continuity.
Annuluses, And, Area
28. Annuluses shoulders sealing margin Prior art date 1949-07-20 Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion
Annuluses, Art, An, Assumption, And
29. Although we have discussed the positioning of the valves in the heart by referring to their respective Annuluses, many anatomists contest the idea that there are single defined Annuluses for both the pulmonary and aortic valves
Although, Annuluses, Anatomists, Are, And, Aortic
Definition of annulus. 1 : ring. 2 : a part, structure, or marking resembling a ring: such as. a : a line of cells around a fern sporangium that ruptures the sporangium by contracting. b : a growth ring (as on the scale of a fish) that is used in estimating age.
The annulus is very small and fugacious, being little more than the abrupt termination to the coating of the stem. Ring: a circle or annulus, usually margining a discolored spot. That part of the veil which breaks away from the cap, called the secondary veil, forms the annulus or ring.
The ringlike remains of a membrane (called a veil), found around the stipes of certain basidiomycete mushrooms. The presence or absence of an annulus is often used to identify the species of an individual mushroom.
There is, in birds, no annulus tympanicus. A, the annulus, or remnant of C, longitudinal section of mature velum partiale. The expression for w in (i) § 29 may be increased by the addition of the term im log z =-m0 + im log r, (1) representing vortex motion circulating round the annulus of liquid.