1. Definition of Annular : of, relating to, or forming a ring an Annular skin lesion Examples of Annular in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web On June 10, there will be an Annular solar eclipse.
2. Annular synonyms, Annular pronunciation, Annular translation, English dictionary definition of Annular
3. Ring-shaped. Mainly used to refer to anything that encircles a hollow tube of organ as in the case of an Annular cancer of the colon
4. Annular fiber 1992, Rudolf M[athias] Schuster, The Hepaticae and Anthocerotae of North America: East of the Hundredth Meridian, volume V, New York, N.Y.: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, page 6: The capsule in both families is spherical, with a bistratose wall; the
5. The word Annular is derived from the Latin word annulus, meaning ringed. Many diseases present with cutaneous Annular lesions, making …
6. An Annular tear is another way to describe a herniated disc. Although there are many causes for this condition, the most common one is the deterioration of the spine that naturally occurs with age
7. Annular Means Ring-Shaped The name “Annular” comes from the Latin word for ring, “annulus.” These eclipses are named for their darkest, or maximum, point even if it only lasts less than a second
8. Annular cutters are designed for portable magnetic drill presses, but can also be used with stationary machine tools such as mills, lathes, and CNC machines.
9. The Annular Mighty Demon 750 uses a 0.250-inch-larger venturi (1.4250 inches) and a 0.0625-inch-larger butterfly (134 inches) compared to the …
10. "Annular bulging" refers to a protrusion from a spinal disc that is still contained by the annulus, connective fibers that give the spinal discs strength
11. In an Annular eclipse, the moon covers most but not all of the sun, creating a glowing ring. From The Mercury News These examples are from corpora and from sources on the web
12. A common problem is a tear in the annulus fibrosus, or Annular fibers commonly referred to as an Annular tear
13. Annular tears usually occur in the lumbar spine or the lower back
14. Annular erythema may occur at any time throughout life, from infancy to old age
15. Annular Cutter Set 13 pcs JESTUOUS 3/4 Inch Weldon Shank 2 Cutting Depth and Cutting Diameter from 7/16 to 1-1/16 for Drill Press HSS Standard Kit Two Flat with 2 Pilot Pins 34
16. Toolly Industrial Tools Annular Cutter Arbor, Mt2 to 3/4'' Weldon Shank for Drill-Use Annular …
17. The natural process of aging is the most common cause of Annular tears, specifically radial tears
18. Annular pancreas is the most common birth defect seen in the pancreas
19. The term Annular pancreas means that a ring of extra pancreatic tissue covers the first part of your small intestine (duodenum)
20. The ring is, perhaps, a type of the Annular money, then current among the Britons
21. FISHES, FLOWERS, AND FIRE AS ELEMENTS AND DEITIES IN THE PHALLIC FAITHS AND WORSHIP OF THE ANCIENT RELIGIONS OF GREECE, BABYLON, ANONYMOUS Such an eclipse is called Annular, as shown in fig
22. Annular pancreas is a rare congenital anomaly characterized by a complete or partial ring of pancreatic tissue encircling the second part of the duodenum (1)
23. A rare cause of vomiting: Annular pancreas A 15-month-old adopted white boy was evaluated for an Annular plaque on the right thumb.
24. What does Annular mean? Shaped like or forming a ring
25. ‘The Sun undergoes an Annular, or ring-shaped, eclipse on the 3rd.’ ‘On the same day a ring-shaped, or Annular, eclipse of the Sun will be visible from central Greenland and from Iceland and northern Scotland.’ ‘The Sun will undergo an Annular, or ring-shaped, eclipse on December 14.’
26. Annular definition: ring-shaped; of or forming a ring Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
27. Annular tear symptoms are often mistaken for a simple back strain or a pulled muscle
28. Annular tear pain worsens when there is contact with a nearby nerve because of a herniated disc
29. Annular tears can occur due to many different causes
30. This gradual wear and tear can lead to an Annular tear.
31. An Annular solar eclipse is when the Moon moves in front of the Sun but leaves the outer edge of the Sun visible as a ring of fire
32. Hybrid Solar Eclipse A hybrid eclipse or Annular/total eclipse starts as a total solar eclipse but changes into an Annular solar eclipse.
33. An Annular fissure is a deficiency of one or more layers of the annulus fibrosus, the outer covering of the disc
34. The term Annular fissure is synonymous with Annular tear
35. Annular fissure is preferred over Annular tear because tear infers an injury
36. Most Annular fissures are not due to any one injury, but occur slowly over time.
37. An Annular fissure is a condition that affects intervertebral discs
38. The Annularity, when only a ring of fire is visible, usually ranges from less than a second to over 12 minutes
39. The world ‘Annular’ comes from the Latin word annulus which means a ring
40. An Annular tropical cyclone is a tropical cyclone that features a normal to large, symmetric eye surrounded by a thick and uniform ring of intense convection, often having a relative lack of discrete rainbands, and bearing a symmetric appearance in general
41. As a result, the appearance of an Annular tropical cyclone can be referred to as akin to a tire or doughnut.
42. An Annular eclipse happens when the moon is farthest from Earth.
43. ‘The Sun undergoes an Annular, or ring-shaped, eclipse on the 3rd.’ ‘On the same day a ring-shaped, or Annular, eclipse of the Sun will be visible from central Greenland and from Iceland and northern Scotland.’ ‘The Sun will undergo an Annular, or ring-shaped, eclipse on December 14.’
44. Annular Cutter Set 13 pcs JESTUOUS 3/4 Inch Weldon Shank 1 Cutting Depth and Cutting Diameter from 7/16 to 1-1/16 for Drill Press HSS Standard Kit Two …
45. This weakening in one or more Annular layers can result in an Annular tear
46. The diagnosis of an Annular tear is made after a radiographic examination such as an MRI
47. An Annular tear is a bright signal in the outer wall of the disc which can also be …
48. Annular ligament It runs around the radial head form the anterior and the posterior margin o the radial notch, to approximate the radial head to he radial notch and enclose the radial circumference
49. See authoritative translations of Annular in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
50. Annular lichen planus (LP) is a rare form of lichen planus, which is a condition that affects the skin and/or mouth.In Annular LP, specifically, affected people develop ring-shaped, slightly raised, purple lesions with no central atrophy (tissue breakdown).Purely Annular LP is very rare; however, Annular lesions occur in approximately 10% of all cases of lichen planus.
51. Tinea corporis typically presents as an Annular erythematous plaque with a raised leading edge and scale
52. Granuloma Annulare classically presents with 1 or more indurated, erythematous or violaceous Annular plaques on the extremities
53. Annular cutters are made from a variety of materials that are chosen according to the degree of precision, hardness, durability and wear resistance required for your application
54. An Annular tear is a tear in the ligament that connects your vertebra to your disc
55. An Annular Packing Element is a round elastomeric piece of technology that essentially closes mechanically by means of a Blowout Preventer and operator closing pressure to seal off an open hole, drill pipe, drill collar, casing, or tubing
56. Ultimately, the Annular Packing Element is critical to control wellbore fluids during drilling operations.
57. An Annular eclipse occurs when the Sun and Moon are exactly in line with the Earth, but the apparent size of the Moon is smaller than that of the Sun
58. A hybrid eclipse (also called Annular/total eclipse) shifts between a total and Annular eclipse
59. As an adjective Annular is pertaining to, or having the form of, a ring; forming a ring; ringed; ring-shaped; as, Annular …
60. The Annular design is also simpler, although testing generally requires a full size test rig
61. An engine that uses an Annular combustor is the CFM International CFM56
62. Almost all of the modern gas turbine engines use Annular combustors; likewise, most combustor research and development focuses on improving this type
63. This interactive Google map shows the path of the Annular Solar Eclipse of 2021 Jun 10
64. You MUST be somewhere within the central path (between the blue lines) to see the Annular phase of the eclipse
An electro-magnet consisting of a cylinder with a circular groove cut in its face, in which groove a coil of insulated wire is placed. On the passage of a current the iron becomes polarized and attracts an armature towards or against its grooved face. The cut shows the construction of an experimental one.
Each year, the tree forms new cells, arranged in concentric circles called annual rings or annual growth rings. These annual rings show the amount of wood produced during one growing season. In Canada and the North United States, the growing season begins in the spring.
annular scotoma A scotomatous zone that encircles the point of fixation like a ring, not always completely closed but leaving the fixation point intact. Synonym: ring scotoma
Definition of annular eclipse. : an eclipse in which a thin outer ring of the sun's disk is not covered by the smaller dark disk of the moon.