annul (verb) · annuls (third person present) · annulled (past tense) · annulled (past participle) · annulling (present participle)
1. Annul definition is - to declare or make legally invalid or void
2. Annul definition, (especially of laws or other established rules, usages, etc.) to make void or null; abolish; cancel; invalidate: to Annul a marriage
3. 28 synonyms of Annul from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 45 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Annul: to balance with an equal force so as to make ineffective.
5. Find 62 ways to say Annul, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Annul 'Annul' is a 5 letter word starting with A and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Annul' Clue Answer; Declare invalid (5) Annul: Void a marriage (5) Cancel officially (5) Repeal, rescind (5) Undo "I do" (5) Invalidate, like a marriage (5) Cancel, revoke (5) Cancel a law (5)
7. There are two ways to legally end a marriage—Annulment and divorce
8. What Is an Annulment? An Annulment is a legal procedure that cancels a marriage.
9. If one party lacked the capacity to marry, the state could Annul the marriage
10. 14 rows · Invalidate (Annul) Marriage If either spouse, or the guardian of an incompetent spouse, or in …
11. Annul synonyms, Annul pronunciation, Annul translation, English dictionary definition of Annul
12. A-nul', dis-a-nul': God, as the Supreme Ruler, can disAnnul His covenant for cause (Isaiah 28:18); man, through willfulness and transgression, as party of the second part, may break the contract and thus release Yahweh, as party of the first part (Job 40:8 Isaiah 14:27), though there are some purposes and laws which the Almighty will carry out in spite of ungodly rage and
13. To bring to an end the effect or existence of; cancel out: "That task would be easier to perform now that his personal stake in it was Annulled" (Edith Wharton)
14. [Middle English Annullen, from Old French Annuller
15. What does Annul mean? To make or declare void or invalid, as a marriage or a law; nullify
16. The court also acts as arbiter between the EU's institutions and can Annul the latter's legal rights if it acts outside its powers.: In November 1944, the Soviet Union proposed to Annul the Svalbard Treaty with the intention of gaining sovereignty over Bear Island.: Congress retained the power to Annul acts of the Puerto Rico legislature.: These juries voted by secret ballot and were
17. Annul - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
18. Inflections of 'Annul' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Annuls v 3rd person singular Annulling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Annulled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
19. PETITION TO Annul RECORD: Offenses Resolved Prior to 01/01/2019
20. In accordance with RSA 651:5, the applicant requests that the Court Annul the record of arrest and charge, and if applicable, conviction and sentence in the following matter: PLEASE COMPLETE A SEPARATE FORM FOR EACH OFFENSE
21. Annul definition: If an election or a contract is Annulled , it is declared invalid , so that legally it is Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
22. Antonyms for Annul include restore, enact, re-enforce, re-establish, reimpose, reinstate, reintroduce, allow, approve and continue
23. Inflections of 'Annul' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Annuls v 3rd person singular Annulling v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Annulled v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Annulled v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to
24. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Annul an‧nul / əˈnʌl / verb (Annulled, Annulling) [transitive] DIVORCE to officially state that a marriage or legal agreement no longer exists Their marriage was Annulled last year
25. See thesaurus at cancel Grammar Annul is often passive
26. — Annulment noun [countable, uncountable] → See
27. Annul Meaning: "invalidate, make void, nullify;" from Anglo-French and Old French anuler "cancel, wipe out" (13c.) or… See definitions of Annul.
28. ‘The council can Annul the results if the public finds fault in the election process or with the winners’ past performance.’ ‘In Kandy, in the central hills area, the election commissioner Annulled the results from 23 polling centres on the basis of reports of ballot box stuffing and the use of violence to influence voting.’
29. Examples of Annul in a sentence
30. After the actress tied the knot with a stranger in Mexico, she was persuaded by her manager to Annul the marriage
31. 🔊 The results of the homecoming election were so controversial the principal decided to Annul the count and have a new vote
32. Annul (16) Annul a plea, in law (1) Annul an amendment (1) Annul an edit (1) Annul by an authoritative act (1) Annul legally (1) Annul officially (1) Annul or repeal (1) Annul the middle of the week (1) Annul, as a driver`s license (1) Annul, as a law (1) Annul, as a legal order (1) Annul, as a license (1) Annul, as an indictment (1) Annul, in
33. Results 24 and 28 compounds of volatile oils from Artemisia and Artemisia Annul L
34. “Don’t Impeach Trump, Annul His Presidency,” was the headline — not by some unpaid HuffPo propagandist, but by ex-Clinton administration Secretary of Labor Robert Reich
35. Verb (disAnnull) To Annul, do away with; to cancel
36. *, II.3.6: *:it is possibleout of mature judgment to avoid the effect, or disAnnul the cause, as they do that are
37. Looking for Louisiana Petition to Annul Consent Judgment of Custody forms and completing them can be quite a challenge
38. Annul: verb abnegate , abolere , abolish , abrogare , annihilate , avoid , call back , cancel , cancel out , contravene , countermand , counterorder , deny , destroy
39. Edit: I mean if we play first and set up our mana rock T2 and hold Annul for the opponent's rock, that's pretty nasty in the standard brawl mode
40. PETITION TO Annul MARRIAGE RSA 458:1-3 1
41. (Void/Annul Marriage) I want to Annul or void my marriage
42. Travis County Law Library and Self-Help Center This toolkit tells you about getting an Annulment when you and your spouse do not have any children together who are younger than 18 (or still in high school).
43. File a petition to Annul the marriage
44. If the marriage was obtained by fraud, force, or duress, only the innocent party to the marriage can file for an Annulment
45. If the issue was an inability to consent due to age, then only the underage party or their relatives can bring the action for Annulment
46. Learn Annul with free interactive flashcards
47. Choose from 283 different sets of Annul flashcards on Quizlet.
48. Another word for Annul: invalidate, reverse, cancel, abolish, void Collins English Thesaurus
49. To Annul a marriage is to declare that it never existed in the eyes of the law
50. A court will grant an Annulment if the court finds that the marriage is not legally valid due to legal impediments that existed at its inception such as incest, bigamy, and mental illness
51. Get some tips on how to Annul a marriage in California before beginning this
52. Watch Annul Maelae Official Song Video from the Movie Vaaranam AayiramSong Name - Annul MaelaeMovie - Vaaranam AayiramSinger - Sudha RaghunathanMusic - Harri
53. Definition of Annul written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
54. I’ve Annul my existing bond a while ago.
55. My partner got the quest “the ties that bind” while I can’t get the quest cause it keeps saying I have to handover the Eternity Ring to Annul my existing bond which I don’t have and the Eternity Ring can’t be just discarded by myself