1. Annually definition is - once a year : each year
2. How to use Annually in a sentence.
3. Adverb once a year; each year: The school’s Harvest Dance has been held Annually, on the first Saturday of October, for more than 125 years.
4. Yearly, each year, every year, per year, by the year, once a year, every twelve months, per annum, year after year Companies report to their shareholders Annually
Annum, After, Annually
5. Yearly, each year, every year, per year, by the year, per annum They hire 300 staff Annually.
6. Find 7 ways to say Annually, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Annually, Along, Antonyms, And, At
7. Annually, yearly, every year, each year (adverb) without missing a year "they travel to China Annually" per annum, p.a., per year, each year, Annually (adverb)
Annually, Adverb, Annum
8. • Annually (adverb) The adverb Annually has 2 senses: 1
9. Synonyms for Annually include yearly, perennially, per year, each year, every year, once a year, every twelve months, per annum, by the year and year after year
Annually, Annum, And, After
10. Synonyms for Annually in Free Thesaurus
11. 22 synonyms for Annually: yearly, each year, every year, per year, by the year, once a year, every twelve months, per annum, year after year, yearly, each year
Annually, Annum, After
12. What are synonyms for Annually?
13. Evaluation Process• Annually, each teacher shall establish personal goals following the process outlined on the Annual Professional Goal sheet (Appendix A)
Annually, Annual, Appendix
14. Child Abuse Registry Initial Entrance into the SystemChecks Conducted Annually Other.
15. ‘sales are increasing by about 17% Annually’ ‘The policy is reviewed every year and the training programmes are conducted Annually.’ ‘It is said that Annually hundreds of millions of dollars circulate as a direct result of this trade.’
Are, About, Annually, And, As
16. What does Annually mean? Once every year without fail, yearly
17. It Annually hosts one of the rounds of the British Kitesurfing Championship
18. For example, the cooling system at the Indian Point Energy Center in New York kills over a billion fish eggs and larvae Annually
At, And, Annually
19. The formula for interest compounded Annually is FV = P (1+r)n, where P is the principal, or the amount deposited, r is the annual interest rate, and n is the number of years the money is in the bank
Annually, Amount, Annual, And
20. Looking for online definition of Annually or what Annually stands for? Annually is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Annually, And, , Abbreviations, Acronyms
21. Annually - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
22. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Annually adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (once a year) anualmente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy extraño").
Annually, Adv, Adverb, Adjective, Anualmente, Adverbio, Al, Adjetivo, Ahora
23. Definition of Annually adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Annually, Adverb, Advanced
24. Either Annually or yearly can and frequently does replace ‘every year’ as none of the phrases is limited by the number of occurrences, except to the extent that what happens twice a year is strictly biannual, not twice Annually.
Annually, And, As
25. Face-to-face spending on the high street fell by 3.5% Annually in November, while online spending increased by 2.4% Annually
26. Christmas consumer spending set to fall for first time in five years The fall in spending in July marked the first time since early 2013 that spending has declined Annually …
27. Verizon is only growing its payout by about 2% Annually – which means we should expect returns of about 6.2% going forward (4.2% current yield plus 2% projected dividend growth).
28. Lonzo Ball seeking $20 million Annually in free agency, 76ers among numerous suitors, per reports Ball's impending restricted free agency is a major factor in all these discussions
Annually, Agency, Among, All
29. The CDC numbers, published Annually, are derived from actual counts of every abortion reported to state health departments
Annually, Are, Actual, Abortion
30. Origin and meaning of Annually: 1590s, from annual (adj.) + -ly (2)
And, Annually, Annual, Adj
31. The policy can be renewed Annually without the need to reapply or take another medical exam
32. CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths Annually since 2010
33. The Rule of 72 is a shortcut to determine how long it'll take for a specific amount of money to double, given a fixed return rate that is compounded Annually.
34. Definition of Annually (adverb): once every year
35. Definition and synonyms of Annually from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
36. This is the British English definition of Annually.View American English definition of Annually.
37. Island Lake's village clerk is paid $200 per month plus $75 per meeting, which amounts to about $4,200 Annually
Amounts, About, Annually
38. Island Lake trustees are paid $100 per meeting, which amounts to about $2,400 Annually.
Are, Amounts, About, Annually
39. Annually (not comparable) Once every year without fail, yearly
40. The Sunshine Festival is held Annually, at the end of May
41. Annually: About two million pounds of flour are exported Annually
Annually, About, Are
42. Annually: About two million pounds of wheat were exported Annually
43. Annually: Do you know how many people starve to death in the world Annually? Annually: The conference takes place Annually
44. Annually: The Japanese economy continued to grow by more than 5% Annually
45. Premiums can be paid Annually, semi-Annually, quarterly, or monthly (i.e., one, two, four, or twelve times per year)