annual (noun) · annuals (plural noun)
1. Annual definition is - covering the period of a year
2. How to use Annual in a sentence.
3. Annual definition, of, for, or pertaining to a year; yearly: Annual salary
4. Recurring, done, or performed every year; yearly: an Annual medical examination
5. Of, relating to, or determined by a year: an Annual income
6. Annual, Any plant that completes its life cycle in a single growing season
7. The dormant seed is the only part of an Annual that survives from one growing season to the next
8. Annuals include many weeds, wildflowers, garden flowers, and vegetables
9. Find 11 ways to say Annual, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. For many gardeners, Annuals are a go-to solution for many garden needs
11. Annual flowers are a quick way to fill empty spots in flowerbeds, and early-blooming spring Annuals make great additions to container gardens
12. A mix of Annual plants can offer a colorful solution for windowbox plantings
13. However, for any garden, there are dozens of Annuals that might work for particular sun/shade
14. Annual Plants & Flowering Annuals to Brighten Any Space
15. Annual flowers and Annual plants can grow in flower beds, along borders, in container gardens and hanging baskets
16. Flowering Annuals like petunias offer prolific blooms and strong growth over the season
17. You’ll liven up any space with the spectacular colors of flowering Annuals.
18. Even though they only last until frost, Annuals are all-stars in the garden because of their fast growth and vibrant colors
19. Learn more about our all-time favorite Annuals and how to care for them, as well as new varieties that you can count on for a colorful show in your garden.
20. Annual gardens can end up very robust and very beautiful but will require more weekly work than a perennial garden will
21. The Annual Review of Biomedical Data Science provides comprehensive reviews in biomedical data science, focusing on advanced methods to store, retrieve, analyze, and organize biomedical data and knowledge
22. The 15 Best Annual Flowers You Need to Plant In Your Yard
23. The company's earnings for last year are published in the Annual report
24. We had more snow this year than the average Annual amount
25. The company charges an Annual fee of $45.
26. An Annual plant is a plant that completes its life cycle, from germination to the production of seeds, within one growing season, and then dies.The length of growing seasons and period in which they take place vary according to geographical location, and may not correspond to …
27. 61 synonyms and near synonyms of Annual from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
28. What does Annual mean? Of, relating to, or determined by a year
29. Annual: 1 adj occurring or payable every year “an Annual trip to Paris” “ Annual (or yearly) income” Synonyms: yearly periodic , periodical happening or recurring at regular intervals adj completing its life cycle within a year “a border of Annual flowering plants” Synonyms: one-year Antonyms: biennial , two-year having a life cycle lasting
30. The Annual Review of Psychology, in publication since 1950, covers the significant developments in the field of psychology, including: biological bases of behavior, sensation and perception, cognitive processes, animal learning and behavior, human development, psychopathology, clinical and counseling psychology, social psychology, personality, environmental psychology, community psychology
31. 2021 Interagency Annual Pass - Military
32. Cost: Free Annual pass Available for: Current U.S
33. Synonyms for Annual in Free Thesaurus
34. 14 synonyms for Annual: yearly, once a year, yearly, yearlong, almanac, yearbook, guide, handbook
35. Annual/Perennial - A plant can behave as an Annual or a perennial depending on local climatic and geographic growing conditions
36. Annual definition: Annual events happen once every year
37. Looking for the abbreviation of Annual? Find out what is the most common shorthand of Annual on Abbreviations.com! The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
38. In general, exempt organizations are required to file Annual returns, although there are exceptions.If an organization does not file a required return or files late, the IRS may assess penalties.In addition, if an organization does not file as required for three consecutive years, it …
39. Section Description; Strategic Report 2020 (PDF 2MB) The Strategic Report is the first section of the Annual Report and Accounts
40. Your Annual credit report is now available weekly
41. The three national credit reporting agencies—TransUnion, Experian and Equifax—are required by federal law to provide you with a free Annual credit report.
42. Enrollment in the Annual leave program is subject to the following conditions, unless you're in bargaining unit 6 or one of the SEIU-represented units (1, 3, 4, 11, 14, 15, 17, 20, and 21): If you're a new employee hired for a position that's eligible for Annual leave, you may enroll in the Annual leave program when you're hired.
43. Tweets by APhA Annual Meeting and Exposition
44. With so many interactive activities and cool attractions to discover at LEGOLAND, we have created a multi-tiered Annual pass program that has something for every family! See below which Annual Pass option and payment program better accommodates your family needs.
45. ACOG's 2021 Annual Clinical and Scientific Meeting (ACSM) will take place virtually, April 30–May 2, to ensure the safety of meeting attendees, our members, and their patients
47. Search for the most popular Annual flowers and select your favorite ones
48. Many of the popular Annual flowers that people love are Sunflowers, Poppy, Chrysanthemum, Dahlias, Salvia, Amaryllis, Begonia, Marigolds, Morning Glory, Petunias and Dianthus
49. These release notes provide information about new features and non-security updates that are included in Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel updates for Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise, Microsoft 365 Apps for business, and the subscription …
50. The Cisco Annual Internet Report is a global forecast/analysis that assesses digital transformation across various business segments (enterprise, small-to-medium business, public sector, and service provider)
51. Annual income is the amount of income you earn in one fiscal year
52. Your Annual income includes everything from your yearly salary to bonuses, commissions, overtime, and tips earned
53. You may hear it referred to in two different ways: gross Annual income and net Annual income
54. Gross Annual income is your earnings before tax, while net Annual
55. The AACR Annual Meeting program covers the latest discoveries across the spectrum of cancer research—from population science and prevention; to cancer biology, translational, and clinical studies; to survivorship and advocacy—and highlights the work of the best minds in research and medicine from institutions all over the world.
56. The Annual report of the Center for Economic Studies and the Research Data Centers, 2010 and 2011
57. CES and Research Data Centers Research Report: 2009 The Annual report of the Center for Economic Studies and the Research Data Centers, 2009.
58. Annual (adj.) late 14c., "appointed by the year;" c
59. 1400, ""occurring or done once a year," from Old French annuel "yearly" (12c.) or directly from Medieval Latin Annualis "yearly," corresponding to Latin annalis as adjective form of annus "year."
60. The 2021 ASAS-CSAS-SSASAS Annual Meeting & Trade Show will be held July 14-18, 2021
61. The opening session will be Wednesday evening, July 14, following the overlap day with the American Dairy Science Association’s Annual Meeting; scientific sessions will begin Thursday morning, July 15, and run through noon on Sunday, July 18.
62. The Annual data based on over-the-year changes for other quarters of the year are available upon request
63. The definitions and methodology in measuring Annual gross job gains and gross job losses are similar to the quarterly measures
64. Your Premier Annual Pass includes a year of admission that starts the first time you use it to visit any of the theme parks
65. Explore our Annual Report to find out more about the Group
66. The Annual registration fee of a Virginia corporation cannot be adjusted by filing an amendment to reduce the number of shares it is authorized to issue after the fee has been assessed by the Commission
67. After assessment, the Annual registration fee of a foreign corporation cannot be adjusted by the Commission except in one situation: when a
68. The Annual Report is an overview of key activities, events, and results, together with commentary on BP’s performance and priorities as we move forward